/Mew General/

It feels like I'm swallowing my tongue and triggers my gag reflex. Am I doing it wrong?

mewing is retarded you cant even talk while doing it

I don't think you're supposed to, it just pertains to your resting posture

>Trying to talk with your mouth closed
I can't believe this is even bait.

Wish I took before/after pics. I think my cheek bones are more pronounced after 2 weeks, but progress is so slow/small it is hard to tell. Breathing has definitely improved, and my jaw seems a bit more defined, though it is probably more because of the hour of gum a day.

wtf is mewing?

How much hard chewing do you even need to do?

Same, senpai. It feels like all of the loose skin/muscles tightened up.

If you're not mewing, then what are you doing? - Our Lord and Savior Mike Mew circa 2014 AD

1 hour a day is enough.

So is mewing the act of actively pushing the back of the tongue against the palate which produces a hard contraction of the jaw muscles or is it the act of resting the tongue on the palate and creating a suction vacuum which has milder effect?

It's the action to push the maxilla forward with back of tongue by opening bone sutures.

Nothing to do with muscles.

some stupid shit for guys trying to improve their weak jaws or something. put it in the same category as nofap and cold showers.

How is fixing your posture in the same category as that other shit. Besides, cold showers do work for getting rid of acne.

Teeth and lips together. Your tongue up on your entire palate.
Like dis

You can't do it with a dick in your mouth so you won't be able to do it anyways.

>fixing your posture
?

What else do you think mewing is faggot? It's fixing your oral posture.

Isn't that what braces are for? I thought mewing was for insecure guys that want to fix their weak jawlines.

>2010 + 7
>Needing braces

Did he really say that? I don't think he even refers it to mewing himself. It's just a name given by autists on the internet

All I'm saying is that when you do a search for mewing, all the top results are male dominated forums. You'll have to forgive me for being skeptical.

No its about putting your tongue in the correct posture. You may be able to push your maxilla forward over a long period of time and it will make you more attractive.

But in the short term having correct posture will help your nose breathing, ease pain from TMJ, and help prevent strokes.

Mewing isn't for fixing your jawline. It takes way longer to fix that shit. Mewing helps for expanding the maxilla, fixing asymmetry, moving chin from a downward position to a forward position.

That's because all those lookism faggots latched onto it and then Mike mew started making response videos to questions on their forums.

He calls his audience "mewers".

Before

After

Timeframe? Age?

18 to 19

Do any of you know how to get rid of bite marks on the sides of the tongue?

Wheres the tongue? I don't really get this pic

I chew the gum

Puberty + fat loss probably had a better effect

You guys are fucking retarded. Hey, by the way, if you rub dog cum on your eyes it’ll help keep bags and dark rings away.

Not even meming. Try it. Jack your dog off and rub the jizz on your eyes. It’s just like mewing, idiots.

Don't understand why people get so salty about this + nofap. Every thread. It's not like it costs anything, and if it doesn't work, wow nobody died.

its a literal meme that nobody on here can explain how to do without linking 50 minute youtube videos

WAAAAAAA STOPPP IT WAAAAAAA

your face has posture just like the rest of your body

But what action do you perform with the tongue to achieve that outcome?
Is it by pressing the tongue against the palate or is it the suction?

>puberty and fat loss will physically change the bone structure of your face
im not even saying that that change is owed entirely to mewing but cmon

I used to hate how stupid the other kids looked when they mouth-breathed, so I always made sure to keep my own mouth firmly shut and only breathed through my nose. Now I have a great jawline and cheekbones despite having a horrendous diet as a kid

nofap is very beneficial for men
you may want to try it out for yourself if you don't believe me
maybe try it for a month or even just a week

Once a week on Friday nights is what I try to maintain

HOW???????

Now he just needs a thicker neck

Every single before and after picture I've seen that purports to demonstrate the benefits of mewing just looks to me like they lost body fat.

fat loss

You can clearly see the change in the angle of the jaw.

The jaw is clearly more forward in the second picture, blow them up and take out a small ruler tbqh, there's a strong noticeable difference.

Stop denying and start fixing

but....people still need braces tho.....what are you even saying?

Anyone can do it. You just have to start.

This one looks like mewing + surgery to me.

How do you mew?
Do you push the tongue up the palate or do you suck the tongue up the palate?

Try to swallow and then hold your tongue in that position.

My jaw is a little displaced to the right, can mewing help me fix it?

>what is puberty

Send pic.