She is all I can think of

she is all I can think of

shag her

then you shall never create the it

Rape her.

Look here, in my wallet, that's her.

People stagnate in relationships. Maybe use the pain to get busy improving yourself. Skin, teeth, body, money, social skills. Go.

Work it

quick erase it

Bop it!

I feel you bro.
Now the world seems like a dream, distached from me. Nothing cares me anymore.

I made 1000 bucks in one day the other day, celebrated with family and fav foods.
I just wanted to see my cutie again. All else feels so distant...

You are bit missing her. You are missing an idea, an abstract concept which is the idealization your past relationship.
You are blinded by this daydream of an almost perfect soulmate, the so-called oneitis, but it's the mere projection of your own insecurities and your incapacity to fill a void which can't be filled with a relationship.
Find another way to fill this void. Seekself-improvement and fulfilment. A happy and lasting relationship is possible, but only if the two persons are already fulfilled enough on their own.

Or at least I think so. That's where I am 3 years and one failed relationship later. Godspeed.

OP, the good news is that you won't be 19 forever. Although 19 is definitely way too old to still have a "oneitis".

24 and still feeling this way...

Have you considered the act of murder?

Why are we like this bros? I guess because we weren't successful with girls when we were supposed to be back in middle school and high school, we became emotionally stunted. Shit sucks. I feel like I'm 10 years behind everyone else mentally.

Bros i did a really really big wrong.I forced a girl that is much younger to send nudes, she is still over 18 though but i can't stop feeling like a fucking pedo for doing this.

What should i do.

REPORTED

NOT FIT RELATED, MODS MOVE THIS SHIT TO /R9K/

Harvey?

post them

Oh dude I don't know man. Show us and we'll tell you how bad you should feel

>implying Veeky Forums hasn't always been a natural extension of /r9k/

Exercise is just another form of escapism to avoid tfw no gf.

How'd you beat the captcha, you robot?

Well it's hard to give proper advice without an proper amount of evidence.
You should upload some of the pictures so we can judge better.

>Why are we like this bros?

You don't have much experience with girls/have hard time finding (a new) one so it feels like a huge loss. You probably would be a less of a sad cunt if there was another girl waiting to hop on your dick.

Thank you, I am not OP.
I feel like I have been getting stronger.
For literally over two years, since 12th grade I have been regreting rejecting a dorky girl, the only one who ever activly flirted with me, because I was obsessed with my onetis. Reading posts like these really helps with the delusions.

Thanks now i don't feel like a sick fuck anymore compared to you guys

where do you think you are

I was 17 once as well

>tfw 22 and only cuddled a few weeks ago

Join the military. Seeing all those dicks will help