How you holding up bros

how you holding up bros

me
>breaking PRs daily
>rapidly withdrawing more and more from society and public in genral. should be a full blown recluse soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5HAveREsJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not too great senpai

Lifts go up but the feels are dragging me down man

Really miss my exgf... even calling her that feels very weird

Breddy gud
>Been lifting two months or so and am starting to notice some noob gains
>managed to not sperg out and got a grils number at uni yesterday, however I'm not sure what to do next because I've never actually gotten this far before

TELL ME WHERE TO GET THAT FUCKING HOODIE OR ILL AN HERO IN A FUCKING SHOPPING MALL

Any more pics like this? The Under Armour hoodie is such a nice touch.

i can relate bro, i cant tell if feeling nothing at all is a proper alternative to feeling happiness and pain, but thats what im going with

I'm just sad that it's over, disappointed how things went and have to somehow get by with the strange thoughts of thinking about her getting fucked by someone else. Not as good as i did mind you.

keep that shit out of your head dude, dwelling on shit you cant control will destroy you

i wanna go cocoon mode but no money to sustain myself

>trips of truth
i know my man i know...it's just overall sadness i guess, last 2 years with her feel like down the shitter because it didn't evolve into something more serious
Oh well, hbu friend?

>gym going well, progressing nicely
>about to hit 40kg OHP for the first time
>down to 94kg from 105kg in 3 months
>wrote a song yesterday and everyone i showed it to said it was hella good
>going to the gym in a few hours after a comfy protein shake and a chicken breast or two
>kinda keeping up with uni work like i should be
i'm gonna make it

Oh wow you pussy. My ex of ten fucking years fucked our neighbor while we were living together and then led me on for two years before moving away with the dude she cheated on me with.

You have no idea the shit I've been through. Sack it up pussy.

>My ex of ten fucking years
Dude..................

doesn't seem like you care user?

>Miss my ex
>Like alot
>Fantasize equally about boys and girls at practice
>Gets abnormally aroused when wrestling/grappling
>Nobody sees me as wife material
>Faps violently to training mates
Im in a state where I don't know where my sexual drive is going but I don't dislike it either

I was cucked a long time ago, seven years. I conquered the pain and rose from the ashes like a beautiful Phoenix. I am doing better than ever and have been for awhile. It was not easy though. Time heals all wounds though.

jesus, sort yourself out

i miss her, i'm chasing dream after dream
i'm lurking this fucking board in the hopes of finding her again

this is killing me from the inside

a-at least there's the weights r-right guys

Don’t know

>smash bench PRs every week
>still have babby legs, tiny medial delts, under developed biceps
>realize I'm not getting nearly enough volume on squats and deadlifts and accessory work
>only have time for 40 minute workouts on weekdays
>gonna have to deprioririze press and bench to bring my legs and other muscles into alignment
Feels pretty bad.
Also, balding at the speed of sound. Losing it so quick.
I'm actually getting laid a lot but have no love for these hoes.

>Fantasize equally about boys and girls at practice

Doesn't sound like it bro. Pretty sure you're gay.

And you didn't kill both of them?

Pussy

>ordered pizza
again

protein poweder not used in the kitchen

I keep procrastinating so I’m flunk college

>not balding at the speed of light

>look at man from afar
>thick marvelous hair
>suddenly only see incredible shine on the top of a crane dome
>total silence
>then blast wave of baldness hits you full force
>catapulted into the air
>windows shatter
>doggos go crazy
>all the women close their legs
>car alarms go off

>she finally seems to no longer resent me for never showing how I felt/feel
>still don't think I know how to open myself to her
It's a bit of a mixed bag. Doing well everywhere else though, so it's a decent life at the moment.

Fucking text her and see if she wants to go to the movies or have dinner

I've been there, time will heal, there's nothing else to do.

>24 NEET fatass KV
>finally decided to go to the gym
>still feel bad that I don't have a GF
>keeping to my diet really well (haven't cheated)
>going to the gym is the only thing that I have going
at least I started training.

I hate that saying, user. Being forced to get over someone, notmaking any new memorie with this person.

Never ruin your life over a roastie.

Women are cheap and easy and not worth the trouble 99.999999% of the time.

>Never used a belt/straps or any equipment
> approaching 5pl8 diddly @ 73kg BW
>"Bruh you gotta start using a belt at those weights bruh"
>buy a belt
>decide to try it out for an ez 4pl8 set
>Pulled a muscle in me back

Fuck your belt and equipment shit, fuck off

nonce

I have a kill list. I'm just waiting for my parents to die. After my list is all done I will kill myself.

bros, help i cant focus.
theres this girl who i really and she likes me too but i dont know if i should advance or not. we either talk all day or she just ignores me. what do

>had the most beautiful gf
>lifted OLY
>cooked healthy
>was an overall shining sun
gone

Wait, you were dating for 10 years before you got cucked, or it was 10 years ago that the cucking occurred? I'm confused.

Am I on it, user?

Getting over a fever brahs, I know missing 2 days isn't a horrible setback but it feels bad regardless, gonna have to go 110% when Im better

Lemme check it. I really hope you are though you fucking cunt.

Feel so ungodly alone, lifting helps for a couple of hours, the post workout high.

>Met girl while on holiday
>Cute/10, makes you just want to hug her
>First time I've opened up so much with another person
>Most romantic sex I've ever had, wasn't particularly amazing physically but the bond I felt was something incredible
>Spent a month together and fell madly in love with her
>Day before she leaves she looks me in the eyes and tells me that she loves me
>Tells me we have to stay in contact
>Text every day for the next month while she's at home and I'm still on holiday
>Skype nearly every day when our timezones match up
>I'm finally going home, tell her I'm about to board the flight, she tells me to text her when I land
>Land, turn on phone - blocked everywhere, some of her accounts are deleted
>Have an emotional breakdown for 2 weeks, become depressed, don't leave my room, skip classes etc.
>One day she msgs me out of the blue
>I ask her why she blocked me but she doesn't offer a coherent response, starts breaking down and apologizing
>Becomes weirdly distant and stops initiating conversations

About 2 weeks ago:

>Msgs me saying that she has to tell me something
>Apparently she was honest with me about everything except one thing, she had a boyfriend the whole time
>She thought that our thing would only last a few days or a week while we were on holiday, didn't expect to develop feelings for me
>Her blocking me was her trying to move on and forget about me
>She still loves her boyfriend, and wants to remain just friends with me
>as the days pass she becomes more and more distant, no longer skype, haven't texted in nearly a week
>turn on phone expecting to be blocked every day

How do I move on, I still love this girl, and she looked me in the eyes and told me she loved me

Over the past few days I started looking at other girls romantically again, and slowly letting go of her, but the feeling is still so strong and everything reminds me of her

What happened user? Am in a similar situation rn
>most beautiful gf
>training MMA
>Fasting and losing fat fast
>was an overall shining sun
What was your downfall?

She was my gf for 8 years then I got cucked and led on for 1-2 years. She was also my first everything.

ended out of the blue
with a whole month of her giving me the feeling that she's really investing herself into "us"

how long did it last? did you meet her parents? how old are you?

get as far away from this crazy bitch as possible

2 years with everything combined, sadly i did not, mid 20s

She lied to you from the start. You should be angry with her; not pining for her. Have some fucking self respect.. don't let people walk all over you like that

It hurts but i kekked.

>going full lifting hermit
I don't see a problem with this plan.

Pretty shitty user. I'm losing hope that I'll be fully functional again after the car accident I was in.

>shattered ankle
>broken arm in 2 places
>fucked up back
>4 broken ribs
>infection while in hospital
>just had 2 swollen lymph nodes removed and biopsied because they wouldn't go down after infection and they were worried I had lymphoma as well
>I'm a literal skeleton at this point weighing in at 152lbs down from 189lbs

I'm halfway done with physical therapy and they said I should recover pretty fully and be able to do at least 90% of the physical thing I used to do, but I still feel beat up, stiff, useless...all because some fucking illegal old spic decided to run a red light going 50 in a 30...

block her already you fucking cuck, you shagged a fit lass and got away with it, its a win mate

FUCK

I'm two months in to a new relationship and she is unlike anyone I've ever went out with. She feels the same and I defintely see a long future with her. Already went to a wedding with her family lol

good for you user

sorry man for what you went through but you'll rebound. Keep lifting and eating healthy and I know you'll find the one. We're all gonna make it

She's probably already thinking about leaving you.

fuck rebounding and being used as a rebound user, that stuff is more hurtful than anything.
but i guess we're all gonna make it

shut your faggot whore mouth

I'm there right now bro, one week in. Don't know how I feel yet

Damn man

My gf is starting to know that there is something wrong with me, trying to act like a normie but I'm very tired, dumping soon instead to be full autistic this is exhausting

I'm really attracted to my flatmate
been trying to avoid her as to not fall in love with her, but how long can I do this before I get blind drunk and spill my guts
I'm fucked

>started job I wanted to do since I was 13 (game programmer)
>workplace is nice. Lots of people to play vidya with
>commute sucks and leaves me with no free time
>still managing to gym and getting super organised with my meals and going to bed early and shit
>had two weeks off the gym due to illness. First day back gave me absolutely fucked leg DOMs. Another session two days later cured them, eager to keep pushing it tomorrow.
>won't see wife until Christmas. Won't be able to get her a visa until we've been together 6 months
>Have to find somewhere to live on my own closer to work until then

It's tough right now but the future is bright.

Fuck

*until I've been working at this company 6 months

this very board reminds me of her

post song

This is how you should talk to her if you don't want her to leave (after she fucks your best friend).

youtube.com/watch?v=M5HAveREsJo

this track senpai keeps me from going through sobbing like i've been the last month

>noob lifter
>less than 3 months
>seeing some gains already
>v taper needs a lot of work, since I'm a block
>otherwise on the edge of depression
>been single for a year and a half
>not satisfied with hook ups anymore
>just want a qt gf to be comfortable with and spend time together
>already had my hopes crushed when the only girl I've liked in a almost 2 years was on the fence about me
>got dates with a korean and japanese girl, got hopes up that something could happen

I'm angry at myself for not being angry at her.

I am genuinely happy, because I have done my blood check and it seems, that I have found what makes me refrain from any sexual activity - too high level of prolactin, which is due to physical stress I put my body through at the gym. So now I can continue pumping iron and disregard females just as before, [irony]knowing it is not a problem in my brain[/irony]

can someone fucking tell me where i can find this hoodie? its been almost a fucking year that i've been looking for it

Fuck that shit. My GF of 5 years broke up with me 1 month ago and i have not felt better in a long time. Stop being hung up on her! Do some shit, be with other people. Get Tinder chat some girls up and just be awesome like the man you are.

Enjoy life, being negative will not help anything.

I am hung up on her and what we had though

You are 100% correct, and still you are terrible at understanding others and should probably just shut up about anything emotional forever.

No wonder she left you. What a weak pussy. She's probably getting stuffed to her cervix by a real man now.

Don't worry he was a little bitch like you once. This kind of pain is how men become strong.

Oh user please

I was to. This was a girl i was gonna wife. She was my best friend and girlfriend. I was my future with her, but it ended.

This was one month ago, the first few days i felt like you. Then it hit me! It's not the end of the world. You WILL get over her. And the sooner you realise this the sooner you can function like you are supposed to.

The key is to be social even if you don't want to. The time you would have spent with her, use it to better yourself. Either through lifting or other activities. When you start getting attetion from other girls you will realise that the world is open to you.

Now go out there and enjoy it.

Fuck dude. Hope you get back to 100%

Is it better to let grief devour you? Fuck that. There is no time nor need to grieve for months over someone that didn't want to be with you.

You won't understand this, but maybe somebody reading this will get value out of it, so I'll reply anyway.

People that are depressed don't have that "Fuck that shit, don't let it affect you, enjoy life" energy available to them. You can't understand this, because as long as you are IN that state, it seems like the most natural thing in the world. But for someone who is depressed, this state is nothing more than an abstraction, completely inaccessible to them.

You think that you have a certain attitude, and that you feel great because of it.

In reality, you feel great, and your attitude reflects it.

So you've got the causal relationship all wrong. And no amount of positive thinking is going to help depressed people. Your high and mighty talk just annoys them and makes them feel less understood, like something is wrong with them.

Not the guy you replied to, but still YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY. You don't need empathy, as far as I remember empathy never helped anyone get out of the deep shit they were in. So put your shit together, stop thinking about past...because well...you know...you cannot fucking change it. Don't dwell on it, you have to think NOW and do NOW. Be the best you can be at the moment, this is enough.

You're completely wrong and I know because I was horribly depressed for years. I stopped being a whiny little bitch and started to be a man. Then I started listening to uplifting music about being strong and living for today.

Depressed people need to pull themselves up. The problem is that pulling yourself up is incredibly hard when you're depressed. It feels like that's because your soul is too heavy when the reality is you're just too mentally weak.

She's not a special snowflake, she's a crazy bitch and probably bipolar. She will wreck you if you don't run away as fast as you can. Speaking as an oldfag with experience. This kind of behavior is manic. It's not normal for a girl to behave that way. If you don't run away and never look back, she will find a way to keep seeing both you and her boyfriend. You don't know what kind of emotional cluster fuck you're about to run into.

I'm not dwelling on it 24/7, but man, every single time i come home i see her

I skipped the gym Wednesday and ate shitty all week, im sorry lads

its alright bro, just dont let it happen again

Don't ever post in one of my threads again

I won't back in tomorrow we'll see if I gained any weight back, hopefully I didn't ive been averaging like 2 a week lost recently

wew

You need to let her boyfriend know shes an unfaithful ho

Yeah there's this cutie at the gym but I'm not sure she likes me back. Or girls at all for that matter.

What's the point?

Missed two weeks because I was at the hospital, I think I got it after three days of trying. You're gonna be fine brother

qts at uni won't stop touching my arms, always want me to work on projects with them

gf has gained weight, long distance but still texts me that she loves me every night

Veeky Forums didn't prepare me for this feel

>fucks chick
>finds out she has a boyfriend and is cheating
>wants to date said girl