/fraud/

/fraud/ don't acknowledge Crusader edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on degeneracy general >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Gy5rHK0zgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*talks about steroid sources*

Any experienced frauders here know if there's a compound out there that can boost my ability to process testosterone?

The primary goal is to increase facial hair growth. 25 years old but I still can't grow a moustache. I have genetic male pattern baldness and decent musculature but tfw no beard like father or brother

Any tips? Could it just be low T?

Why do you want it? Just to increase beard growth?

Try minoxidil.

Or if you're actually worried about being low t, see a doctor.

test did nothing for my facial hair. masteron / proviron (both DHT, which is supposed to activate secondary sexual characteristics like mpb, body hair, beard growth, etc) have done nothing for my facial hair. If beard is your primary goal, you're better off trying minoxidil like said. Way less chance of sides and higher chance of getting what you want.

Or pin test because it's awesome and accept your no beard fate.

There are a million possibilities.

Low test? High SHBG? Maybe your body makes little 5ar? Maybe your e2 is on the higher end?

>he saved a pic of a random user's exgf
weird, dude

Crusader is America's first AI project gone horribly wrong.

Guess that makes him a true /fraud/ since he's not even real.

kek papi if that's weird to you, you have a lot more to discover on this board

Anyone try SARMS?

Thinking about hoping on some RAD.

I was wondering just now.... did you ever grow out of the music you used to listen to?
My go to bands have changed a bit but in the end they're still yelling in my ears and I enjoy that.

gb2reddit you fucking newfaggot nigger

fuck roids and fuck everyone ITT. i hope you all die in a sauna like zyzz, fucking queers

Whats the matter buddy?

I definitely listen to the old stuff out of nostalgia now and again, but I listen to a lot more metal than the punk / emo stuff. Really digging shit like Gojira, Machine Head, Code Orange, Municipal Waste, etc right now. I listen to everything and my taste changes daily though.

>angry hungry skeleton detected

roiding is dumb as shit. get a heart attack, faggot

roid rage

I've moved from bands like 3 Days Grace and Disturbed to more classic metal, but that might be because I'm no longer and angry teen/twenty-something.

Nice b8 m8, i r8 8/8

>stupid as shit
>used by most professional althetes in almost every sport created to increase strength, endurance, recover, muscle growth, gains, ect
I guess you're either baiting or you legitimately don't understand why people would want to roid because you're a lich (aka a skeleton over 30 who hasn't been laid).

I never got into Three Days Grace, always found them to be too faux angsty and tryhard, but I actually saw Disturbed this summer and they were killer. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Alter Bridge and Breaking Benjamin were on the same ticket and killed it as well. Oh, saw Deftones a year ago or so too and they were fucking unreal. Ghost BC is a worthwhile show absolutely 100% of the time.

i've fucked more women than you can count. again, get a heart attack you stupid roided faggot

kek post body and lfits bby I want to see this pussy slayer in the flesh

lel
Sounds like somebody got cucked by a /fraud/ster

I'm not even roiding. Well not yet.

Besides, elevated levels of test won't cause a heart attack as long as you have a clean diet (lots of HDL cholestoral, skip that LDL shit) and do cardio to soften your arterial walls (blueberries also help).

You know, like how you mitigate elevated BP levels normally.

8 weeks into my first test-e cycle. Bored as shit, gonna add tren-e. Anything I should know before hand? I’m thinking of lowering my test from 500 to 400 (200 x 2 weekly) and running maybe 300 tren? (150x2 weekly)?

Thoughts?

kys

500 it is

How long are you planning to run it for? I don't think I'd add anything except maybe an oral 8 weeks into a cycle.

the level of faggotry in this thread is off the charts today.

this is probably good advice. 8 weeks into test e isn't that far either. I didn't get real gains until 12 weeks or so, but do what you wanna do. I don't see anyone anywhere ever advise running or adding tren into a first cycle.

Guys who use steroids end up looking like the Michelin Man, even after the cut.

INSERTIONS=TRASHED

Why don't you just put the effort in and get real gains lmao

Muscles are still muscles on steroids or not. It's not like you're sculpting fat user.

>I didn't get real gains until 12 weeks or so
got some bad news for you bruh...

disgusting

Sounds good, I'm still in it for the typical stuff like Of Mice & Men, Escape the Fate etc.

What compels you to lash out like this? Did the guy with bigger muscles make you jealous at the gym again?

Whats the age user?

Are you mocking my goals? I'm a proffesional balloon man damnit.

I’m going to do 20 weeks

>I'm a proffesional balloon man damnit.
This. Dbol for days.
Bloat is Goat

I'm 31. Granted I grew up more on classic rock (Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper) but had some more 80s stuff mixed in too (Twisted Sister) so it might be my childhood coming out.

>I'm a proffesional balloon man damnit.
read that in Pianoman voice.. man i miss him so bad. hold me.

Well let me add some context, I already went through a vial of tren ace randomly and nothing really happened. I’m also experiencing zero side effects from the testosterone so I literally see no reason not to add tren at this point.

If I aint round and puffin I am being nuffin.

Makes sense, most people aged around your group have a stronger dislike for the nu-metal genre.

I've been rewatching alot of his stuff lately, he's genuinely a good guy and shouldn't have been gone this early.

It's not a dislike as much as I guess I've gotten bored with a lot of it. I'll listen to just about anything if I like it, regardless if I like the genre or artist normally or not.

Missed the part where this is your first cycle. I definitely wouldn't try tren yet.

I'd look at grabbing an oral and run a 4 week cycles while you're still on test.

Or up the test, instead of adding something else.

Hey man I don't know shit about tren and I've never run it, so do what you're gonna do and report back - I'd be interested to hear what you think. I'm planning to run tren this winter as well.

You should check out these guys, I'm digging them right now youtu.be/_Gy5rHK0zgc

I hate the fact that Chanel is trying to say the white power, card, and rolled bill was 'preworkout.' Rich was a pretty well known cokehead, and I'm not saying that to slander his character - we all have our struggles - but that's going to have a massive impact on his health, if not the biggest when combined with the amounts of roids he was doing and the length of time he'd been doing them. I'd respect her more if she legitimized the fact he had a problem so other people could learn from it, instead of saying "Oh no, Rich just snorted pre because he liked it to hit him hard bla bla bla"

>white power
white powder. fuck, now I'm on another list.

>, I already went through a vial of tren ace randomly
lol what, what the fuck are you doing m8?

he's the "test is a meme" guy

shit training shit diet, thinks steroids don't work. or more likely, larping hard

I benched 315x8 at a bodyweight of 198 prior to using steroids so I am well versed when it comes to diet and training (at least for strength). The reality is that testosterone simply did not produce much results for me. Judging by a lot of the pictures posted here and on reddit, it seems to be a fairly standard experience with everyone, although many people are simply not capable of honest reflection and coming to terms with the fact that they still look terrible after using steroids and possess the strength of a natty 16 year old running SS for 18 months. Test is a meme and I stand by it but I am willing to give other compounds a try before I throw in the towel.

>hurr durr I've done roids for 8 weeks why am I not infinitely stronger
you're right, roids are a meme. better up the tren to 1.5 g a week and stack it with 500 mg dbol daily preworkout, you fucking mong

Sigh, be it on Reddit or on here, this is the type of unproductive banter ultimately every single one of my questions devolves into. It's hard to get good advice these days

I'm pretty sure no one in these threads besides MasT and muhnigga Bimb actually even lifts anymore

because you're a fucking faggot who seems to think that the male sex hormone responsible for muscle growth is a meme and that you're some kind of special snowflake who it doesn't effect. you may be a shit responder to androgens but you've also been on gear for all of eight weeks and you're making some hilarious claims

I lift. Not as much as those guys, but I do lift.

I lift, but I don't fraud. Mostly because I need to order still. That said it looks like my first cycle is going to run around $300 bucks through a "pure source" but I honestly gave up on shopping around since no one ever really shares their sources, they just rag on the obvious bad ones.

I've never touched a weight in my life. I just sit on benches and look at guys that do.

>pic related

chem and kahuna do

chem physique objectively wrecks bimbo's

Ehhhhh I've seen some shit

what happens if you do steroids but don't lift?

try it yourself

You'll gain some muscle and might lose some fat.

It sounds like we will just have to agree to disagree in that case. I am not claiming to be a special snowflake. I am claiming that the effects of testosterone are exaggerated on the internet and especially in part by Reddit culture. Perhaps someone who suffers from low testosterone would have had a different experience but 8 weeks deep is long enough for me to start questioning things.

You'll gain muscle according to one study (they gained 7lbs of muscle over the 4lb of the natty lifters despite not doing shit for the study) but not nearly as much as if you lifted.

We all went in with the mindset of hulking the fuck out, reaching the media claimed physique's. "Take steroids for 2 nanoseconds and you'll look like Dorian Yates!".

Everything, the positive and negative is so overblown. Just test is great, it works but like everything not a miracle. Skewed expectations make test seem bad.

Test is underwhelming, but effective as a start, and I agree that you should probably run it alone or just with an oral as a first cycle - no less than 14-16 weeks to get a feel for what it does, how to dose your AI, etc - so when you move on to compounds beyond that, you know how to keep you test / e dialed in so you can focus on the actual workhouse compound. That's my thoughts on it, but I am but a lowly dyel cultivating my tiny gains so take it for what it is.

Dawg you're insane. I pay like $15 per several months for gear. You need to network a bit.

There's always the chance your stuff is underdosed or bunk.

I'd honestly up the test to a gram or higher, before trying Tren.

I mean, I can laugh at your 60 dollars vial and tell you you should be paying like 30 at most in the US, that's not against the source talk rules. linking you one would be.

it's not rocket science though, we mention where most of us get our sources like once a thread

So far from my limited experience keeping test at trt range and adding something at a higher dose is the best way to go.
But I convert terribly so there's that.

Chem is also a turbomanlet and Bimbo is 6'4, if I'm not mistaken. I also don't expect Chem to live beyond his mid-20's, but he does look real fucking good.
I buy off fellow gearheads in the gym, but through 3 different dudes I've never seen it less than $60/vial here in Ontario. I don't fuck with bitcoin and internet shit though so it's possible cheaper sources do exist.

Guess remember chem is like 5'5" to bimb's 6’4".

That's basically what the Reddit cycles look like so it seems about right to me. That said I've still to start my first cycle. Looking to go onto a cruise and blast routine with something on the side (possibly Tren).

>network
I live in Montana. Unless the fucking bears are roiding and willing to share my sources look to be online only. I've been trying to find a good source that way but it seems that even if a site is decent the reviews on it are all over the place.

Sadly I can't be in every thread to spot where people's sources are. I saw one mention of EP and thought people were refering to a European source but I don't know enough to be sure. I've tried looking up sources (as advised) which lead me to PSL but as you pointed out, they're apparently insanely expensive and I need to look for a cheaper domestic source.

Dude trust me when I say you have zero idea about the way the world is.Bimbie won't let me post the proof. But oh man.

Which AI should I use?

dbol 40 mg ED

If you get the interment in Montana then you can figure that stuff out

I'm posting via mountain goat right now.

For an online source what would be a reasonable price range?

If only there were a subreddit dedicated to collecting and review sources. Someone should make one and call it 'steroid source talk' or something like that

you aren't getting ripped off TOO badly, this is Canada after all. online would be about 45-50cad

protip: reddit

You can get vials of test e 250mg/ml 10ml for between $20 and $35 very easily with a little pokin' around

Yeah, I just kinda accept it as the cost of convenience and letting someone else foot the trouble of dealing with customs, shitty vendors, shipping, etc. I put in an order last night with my dude and he'll have it to me by the weekend in most cases, and it's the best gear I've run yet. Bad pip on the test, though. Not sure about that.

that's not AI

It's not unfortunately. I had blood work done to confirm. I am sitting right at 3,500 total test. On a side note, does anyone have any anecdotal experience they would like to share with regards to Indian Pharma vs. UGL? I know India isn't exactly a beacon of sanitation but they do have a somewhat legitimate pharmaceutical industry.

Test, dbol, deca - what other compound can I add to a bulking cycle? Eq?

I literally didn't know it existed. The source site I kept running into where bodybuilder forums off reddit.

That looks a shit ton better than what I was looking at.

>Mountian
already fucking up

Im a lil upset this wasnt the op image desu

You become an alcoholic and fall in love with ethereal women

I do indian pharma for ai
They steal your credit card, but the drugs are good

I live in a state with mountians. Besides my life goal seems to be gravitating towards becoming a hermit who lifts.

He's saying you misspelled mountain

>steal your credit card
So use a reloadable credit card filled with just enough money for the purchase and buy a new one when you need to make another purchase?

>mountians
why do you keep doing that

Jerry lifts too.

Sorry I forgot you.

I'm actually somewhat triggered but it's hilarious.

Sorry, the goat made a typo.

Yeah thats what I do now
Intl gift card

HOW VERY DARE YOU

Yes, this was an autistic level joke and I don't even feel bad.

Good method honestly. What's a couple extra bucks versus having your banking info stolen?

LGD-4033 is the shit for one thing, MK 677 claims to increase natural HGH production in the body,
Ostarine is decent but weak it's good for cruising and recomp; I don't know anyone who uses or takes RAD seriously.

I'm on my mini-pct from my first LGD cycle at the moment.

If test is a meme, I can't imagine what level SARMS must be on.

Universal ascension?

Honestly I really liked mk677 when I ran it. I felt an increase in my strength for sure, it was like adding a good oral. It was stacked with test and probably a bunch of other stuff too. Also great for appetite if you're trying to gain weight

SARMS could be a meme, that's why I'm playing the crash-test dummy.
Who says roids are a meme tho?

I'm so happy to be back on gear
DLing
5x135
5x225
3x315
2x405
2x495
1x585

Trap Bar
5x3pl8 (don't know what a trap Bar weighs)
5x4pl
5x5pl
3x6pl

Starting SLDLs

Weeeee

Chad fucked your crush?