Start bulgarian style progression on dips

>start bulgarian style progression on dips
>day 3
>50kg added dip
>dip belt rips and plates fall on my foot

Eric Bugenhagen didnt warn me about this
Also, this belt is supposed to hold 100kg.

Im lucky it didnt end in serious injury and that im using plates covered in rubber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p_jdDeqa1rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you do weighted jumping jacks
Thats what tore my belt

how old is the belt? get some money from the manufacturer

What the FUCK is wrong with your finger

he just has long fingers and is pushing the tip up against the belt while bending his finger nearest to the nail
only looks weird because of his long piano fingers

less than a year
i started lifting year ago

I also never misitreated it or aanything,
that 50kg load was most it ever had loaded

youtu.be/p_jdDeqa1rw

>why you knock the stand over
i was angry af i hit 45kg added EASY the 50kg was there im sure

What is bulgarian style progression on dips?

everyday you dip more you dip

Dude what the fuck.
What did your shoulders ever do to you?

go to a doctor
make lots of pictures
if you're willing to jew it up, you might make some compensation bucks if you can prove it was the product's fault

You many be able to bring an strict product liability action against the seller/distributor/manufacturer if they claim it was stated to hold 100kg. Clearly there was a defect and they'll probably settle with you.

Idk how it works outside of the US of tho

Fuck off two 45lbs plates fell on my feet,on the big finger and here I am walking.

why do the bulgarians own the trademark on the principle of linear progression?

is starting strength having bulgarian principle of maxing out everydy you fucking idiot

I've never understood why people say dips are bad for shoulders, before you go to rep you lock them so that you push with your chest and triceps.

What gets fucked for me is my chest, the portions near the collarbones are always going bananas when I finish dips and I have to take like 10s for them to get their shit together after a set before I can move my hands from the handles.

Also have gotten what feels like costochondritis multiple times from dipping but that just required stretching to fix.

you seem unnecessarily upset

>act like retard
>get retardation pointed out
>hurr you mad
quality posts

You from Turkey?

I think he's more referring to the fact he made a silly statement and your response was disproportionately inflammatory.

However this is Veeky Forums so he should expect people without proper communication skills

>act like a retard
all I asked was that separated bulgarian style progression from regular progression. what are you upset about my man?

nah
im a slav

Ja tesz brat

im pretty sure he made almost exactly same comment in yesterday thread about something else, trying to nitpick people words

european consumer centre or country equilevant stating that the product failed catastrophically under normal use conditions (sug 100kg) and caused bodily harm.

In europe you could get a grand or two for bodily harm seeing the injury isnt lifechanging or psychological.

Bulgarian style is doing 1RM's every ~10 minutes for one or two lifts in a session, then doing it again the next day for like ~4 days, then changing lifts.

Bulgarians have the copyright on it because that's how abadbabdabdajev or whatever his name is trained bulgarian Olympic lifters in the late 70's when they were utterly dominant.

hey man thanks for taking the thirty seconds to type out a proper response instead of losing your shit and calling me a retard

we're all gonna make it bro

Fuck off kike

np yo ufucking retard