We don't deserve him lads

We don't deserve him lads

He does post here. He's the one who always asks for links to his own book so he can report them for being illegal copies. It's pathetically obvious.

question is why arent we spamming his lemonade copypasta in every one of his videos

Are we all going to ignore the faggot that thinks that clarence kennedy, ripptoe and Zyzz are people you can only know about trough Veeky Forums?
What is reddit
What is youtube community
What is bodybuilding forum

Where can i find it?

you know what to do

Beta ottoman rape baby manlet

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Alex is nice, go easy on him.

Lol

IS HE BALDING

nice catch

Am I being trolled?

hairloss destiny

more like low T beta"hairloss"destiny

thats a good move.
only need to fool 1 person with a link

I love him he gives great advice

stop being such a tryhard you polack faggot

>all these jealous skellies ITT hating on based Alex
he literally did nothing wrong and makes legitimately good videos

whoever has time to make these threads about him daily is a genuine beta. I was talking to this black guy earlier and he told me "if you spend most of your time talkin bout what some other man is doin you aint a nigga u a hoe"

lmao what a liar

Alex and similar channels (nether, boogs, dairyland) actually give great advice. Kinda sad that Veeky Forums is in such a state we can't even have decent discussions about it. I think it's because at least 90% of active posters here either don't lift or are in their first year or two of training - not a single one of them outlifts Alex on either conventional or unconventional lifts. Maybe when he benches 4pl8 natty at sub 200lb bodyweight he'll get some respect but I doubt it.

hes generally well respected in the fitness community though. just not among dyels on reddit and Veeky Forums, and who cares about them anyway

He's strong and seems like a nice guy, I just like laughing at his insecurities and the stupid PUA thing he tries to sell.

who the fuck is this faggot and why do l care?
A thread died for this

I dislike that stuff as well, he very infrequently touches on it nowadays though except to give very basic and obvious advice, as far as I'm concerned leaving all those old cringy videos up actually shows a lot of integrity as he isn't afraid to show his own journey or whitewash his image.

Just a nobody faggot who has been spamming himself on Veeky Forums for a few weeks trying to get youtube clicks.

It's actually just a nobody faggot fullstop.

Its "I swear on my mothers life", not head.

infrequently? He dedicated a LOT of his book talking about this cringe shit like "wear a V-shaped shirt to show your pecs". If he was only about fitness it would be fine, but instead he decides to talk about being "alpha"

"“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me."

This was on his website right?

Pathetic

A year or two ago he gave me advice on my routine. He has posted updates on Veeky Forums before.