Can someone give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on how to water fast for a long period of time...

Can someone give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on how to water fast for a long period of time? I've already been watching videos and reading shit online for hours but they all seem to have different opinions. What must I do in order to not die? 300 lbs btw

What happened to pic? I know its old but I never found out, did some hood 'black' people do too much pct and go all psychotic?

>baby is white
>hand holding baby is white
>did some hood 'black' people do too much pct and go all psychotic?
...what?

>on how to water fast for a long period of time?
can you speak fucking english? i have seriously no idea about what youre trying to tell me

iirc it was actually just a unconventional angle of someone bathing her baby in a sink

Are you retarded?

Look up (snake diet) on YouTube the guy has a whole bunch of info on long water fasting and how to do it right.

Hello bro. You see I put these ' ' things around 'black' as the baby has those half cast black white features you see bro so i was implying it was mutilated humans to begin with bro and not full black. thanks bro

Not OP, just wanted to ask how im fucking up. Im loosing weight (5-6 times cardio a week), but my body fat percentage is going up. What the hell is happening, do i need to lift more weights? My diet has been adjusted too

are you pretending to be retarded?

Body fat measurements fluctuate. You could also be losing muscle.

No dummy it's a mom washing her baby and it's just a still shot of the vid. The next second the baby is laughing and smiling

Ah okay ill do another measurement tmw then, yeah my body water is also lowering. Some person in the gym was like u need more water, not sure if thats bs

>hey gaise hurr how do i water quick? how do i water how do i water how do i water how do i water how do i water how do i water

water isn't a fucking verb where i com from

Nigga are you trolling right now? Please tell me you are.

> When he got home from work, user watered his plants.
> If you don't water the corn, it will not grow.
> If you don't know that the word water can be used as a verb, you may still be in grade school.

Ah it makes sense now. I see theres some cheetos stains on its bib, they should wash that off

Stop spamming your shit diet in every thread, snake faggot

That's not even how OP worded it. He said
>give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on how to water fast

Fast can be a verb or noun. Water is a modifier to describe what kind of fasting he wants to do.

But yes, water can also be a noun or verb. Go away.

You are not very bright, are you?

oh i see, it sounded like we was saying "how do i food quick"?

rofl listen to this clown, im EL E DE bright nigger shine bright in the night AND the day hahahaha suck it you fucking stronzo

It's interesting how you're projecting your own insecurities and lack of intellect.

Black person stole your SO, didn't they. You should be happen for your ex-SO then. They're finally getting the love and sexually gratification that you failed to deliver.

Do they still pay you for this weak bait? You really need to step up your game its 2017 not 2011 desu Moishe.

Just do a regular calorie defficit diet you fucking lazy fatass

You are so fat even breathing will make lose weight, kys if you are seriously thinking of doing meme diets

The baby got into the father’s creatine and the mother panicked and instantly tried to wash all of it out of the baby’s mouth. You can’t find the video because YouTube took it down and liveleak got too many complaints so they took it down too. People couldn’t handle watching a baby die in such a horrible way.

Creatine? Don’t even get me started.

Even if they are white, they are still black, because only black people do this kind of stuff.

>only white people shoot up schools, concerts, etc.

here we go bois. I FOOKING READY