Spot beautiful and perfect girl year and a half ago

>spot beautiful and perfect girl year and a half ago
>start training body and going on high protein low carb diet to shred
>1 and a half years later obtain a shredded built body and receive a multitude of compliments for it
>it'stime.jpg
>go up to onetis and ask if she wants to go grab a coffee sometime
>"maybe"
>text her later to ask for an exact response not instead of a "maybe"
>has yet to reply to me
>mfw

don't use a girl as your motivation to lift bros, my foundation is crumbling right now

what is your height?

6ft

hahahahahahha lifting for girls hahahahahahahahaha

You don't know shit about suffering OP
>Just a week ago got a job lifeguarding at uni gym pool
>EZmoney
>Today
>Have about 3-4 hours from end of only class to beginning of shift
>Get text from manager
>"Hey can you work the 4-7:45 shift"
>tfw my class ends at 3:30
>tfw my shift was supposed to be at 8
>tfw I'm missing chest and biceps because I'm wagecucked
>tfw physique is shitty enough as is trying hard on my gym days
>tfw I'm going to look like shit because we are shortstaffed and this will likely happen more

>Self esteem and decisions revolving around another person
>Specially a girl

It was all an error,not her fault but yours.

FUCKING LMAO
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in other words THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not even REMOTELY attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a great face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well.

When will you fucking realise that women only care about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME?

Thats literally it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

I noticed my oneitis mirin my ottermode body, so getting fit does help.

Wow do you expect anyone to read your autistic rant?

>Alpha genetics

Stopped right there.Delusion.

>'nah bossman, I need to lift first. I can probably start at 6'
Or
>lift after your shift
???

So why haven't you fucked her yet?

>Oneitis
Stop it.

Uni gym closes at 11, and they need people lifeguarding for the entirety of the shift otherwise they'll get into some shit with negligence

>decent height (6ft)
>has a much larger frame compared to that of the twigs at my school
>fucked a bunch of other brauds so would say my face is good too
>hips decently small

Not so much so oblivious maybe more unlucky

Confident personality beats muscular beta every time. You guys should know this all too well by now.

considering I did all of this over text and have never spoken to her despite the new body, I would have to agree with this

doubt I can recover from this fucking fault though

op here

>1.Dont be ugly
>2.Talk to her and those around her relaxed like she's a normal person and not some mystical muh-future-gf creature that you both love and hate
>3.Reply with some semi-interested texts as she does all the work

Youre trying too hard mate, biggest mistake you can do besides trying at all. Git gud

just find another girl

>just find another girl

>1.Dont be ugly
That's not in the sticky...

But for real most successful with women guy I know it big, but ugly, but he's charismatic as fuck

>but ugly

I doubt he's even that ugly. Veeky Forums is just really warped so anything less than chiseled jaw, male model tier is "ugly" to the people that hang out here.

>finish 745
>already at uni gym
user, unless my mathematics are incorrect, you have three hours and fifteen minutes to get your workout in

or you could just man up and tell your manager you cant start at that time

Wew imagine a world where some angry autistic types this whole novel out

Well he's ugly but in an ogre type of way. Balding with a big nose, small chin and sunken eyes, but he looks big as fuck, and apparently chicks like that.

On the other hand im ugly in the sense that I look like 12 year old homosexual boy , so I get no pussy.

>lifting for girls

Bro, just move on getting women is a numbers game got to increase your occurrences

The fact your made up perfect girl got you in the gym was worth it but your beyond that now level up kid

Yes I'll just go into the girl store and find another from the same shelf, that should do the trick

His boss asked him to work both shifts

I'd wager that the majority of Veeky Forums is still in college and you'll never have an easier time in your life meeting new people. If you're still in college, don't waste the opportunity.

>don't waste the opportunity.
I did.

t. manual labor wageslave

Are you SURE you don't smell like doo doo?

Let me tell you a story.

>be me
>liftan for a few years
>spot teen qt in the gym, around 16
>instantly becomes my oneitis
>start talking to her and training with her
>we hit it off
>date a bit but she ultimately breaks it off because I'm older and she's inexperienced
>she contacts me again, apparently she had thing for me all these years, but she was unsure because of the age difference
>we meet up again
>she's 11/10 now
>cute face and an insane body
>resume where we left off
>she's abroad however
>over time she becomes distant
>eventually cucks me with some 5'6 manlet
>see them post pics on social media
>kissing and having a great time and shit

Now, I felt jelly and sad for the longest time until I had a string of relationship with other girls and I realized women aren't worth the time we spend on them. I literally couldn't care less about relationships anymore, all I do is pump and dump now, and I feel a million times better. At this point I'd rather hang out with friends, watch a good movie or play vidya rather than waste time on girls.

Also, I save ton of money now.

lol you kidfucker subhuman faggot

BE

Lmfao blue pilled faggot exclusively fucks used up roasties and pats himself on the back for it

lol you idiot. you're not supposed to fuck kids because they're so impressionable it could fuck them up. but you did it AND COULDN'T HANG ONTO HER ANYWAY. how big of a loser do you have to be you can't even brainwash a stupid kid.

oh fuck I know that feel, I couldn't live without her touch and i've never even had it

HANGING BAR AB WORKOUT!!!!!

FLOOR IS LAVA FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT!!!!!!!

MUST CRANK OUT 200 REPS TO DEACTIVATE LAVA!!!!!

>(Inconceivable Natty Roidrage Activated)

MUST PUSH HARDER!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT EVER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMEON!!!!!!!! LETS GET BIG!!!!!!!

Yea bro,
This incident is honestly just serving as more motivation desu
Changed up my diet to shred even more and planning on increasing intensity on my workouts