Be me

>be me
>Veeky Forums body but not the best face
>ask out girl at my uni and get rejected
2 months later find out she has a new boyfriend
>rail thin skelly boi but with a chad-tier face. around same height as me
when did you finally realize that the face is more important than the physique?

Other urls found in this thread:

haircutinspiration.com/best-haircuts-for-round-faces-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>just be confident bro!

Goddamn this guy is seriously fucking ugly
I'd rather be a fucking DYEL than this fucking ugly.

Lose glasses, get a proper haircut, and get some sunshine. You might have a chance after that.

you do realize the pic is not OP right?
It must be your first day here

This guy is actually rather handsome and there's a pic with his gf floating out there that proves it.

doesn't even necessarily have to lose the glasses, a better looking pair would be good as well. Contacts are still an option though.

Don't talk to me with that tone boy. I will fight you.

the guy in the op is a meme not actually op

newfag detected

He has extremely bulbous features in a manner reminiscent of a dwarf. It looks like God wanted to see what scaling facial bones to 11 would look like. His brow looks so thick it could deflect a fully sized rifle round from twenty paces.

Your saying, what, it's better to be ugly and skinny than ugly and fit?

Daily reminder

not him but please fight me user

how

this kills the /r9k/

He'd look a lot better with decent glasses and hair.

Lurk more dickcheese

i have a very good face, but i'm still incel because i can't fucking talk to people

personality, charisma, confidence >>>>> aesthetics

Hr probably has lowrr bodyfat than your fatass so his face looks more chiseled and chad tier

Girls care more about leanness than size

A million times this. You'll get approached because you're attractive but girls will realize you're "off" after two minutes of conversation.

>Hey user, wanna join us?

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guy would probably not look that bad if he just lost the glasses and fixed his hair to something more stylish. Decent cheekbones and jawline

this is just a bad photo of him
he's down right cute here. plus his body, and he's probably not a stuck up cunt either so that easily makes him quite a catch.

What mode is this?

God I hate this guy's face and hair

>when did you finally realize that the face is more important than the physique?

Since always.

>I'm as poor looking as he
>I have a gorgeous GF
Guess I create WTF-expressions as I go around too, but can't complain

>shit clothes

>shit hair

>shit glasses

hurr durr why no one interested?

This guy looks like he ran face-first into a brick wall.

Not sure how old these pictures are but they're clearly still in high school. He's got a way better body than me and a gf. I'm about to turn 21 and I'm a kv loner.

The guy in the picture isn't OP you retard.

what is his tatoo of?

When you're considering individual preferences you will find a lot of variation. For instance I prefer girls with nice faces and literally give no fucks about their body except for the extremes of thin and large. However if you consider the fame population as a whole you will find that most women have similar preferences. What those preferences are, I am not sure. We can do studies to figure that out and I'm sure we have.

Stop confusing general sweeping statements with individuals, it's fucking cancer and it causes shitloads of problems. Treat everyone as their own person.

Am I ugly Veeky Forums?

what gender are u

Yes

male
damn what can I do?

You look like a Slav

Shave & lose weight.

Lose weight and ditch the stupid haircut.

Already on losing weight. What should I do with the haircut, go for a 2 all over?

Definitely

haircutinspiration.com/best-haircuts-for-round-faces-men/

can't tell without seeing your eyes

I mean a hairstyle I can get now user, all of those are long hair which I currently don't have.

No doubt about it.

Well, just grow it out then. Don't worry about it, it's not the end of the world if you don't have a perfect haircut.

>daily reminder

daily reminder that if you're over legal adult age and still have a fucking bowlcut that you don't deserve to make it

Gee it is like having a body better than 99% is attractive even if you do have a shitty face.

Fucking retards.

Social skills > Face > Height > Body

You can be a short ugly fuck and still get laid if you are charming as hell

You can be a skinny manlet and still get laid if you look like Zac Efron

But if you are ugly, short and autistic, the only way to get laid is to be so big that you attract the fetishists and weirdos

Daily reminder to work more on your social skills than your body

>you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

I don't see a problem here, they are pretty well looksmatched. Both facially ugly, the guy is in great shape and the girl isn't fat, which, let's be honest, counts as being in good shape for a women nowadays due to the whale infestation. I don't see why people consider them an uneven match.

idk when your nose is literally a fat mans thumb there isn't much that can save tiy

>meet grill
>so much fun to talk to, pretty, cute, funny
>she has a boyfriend
>automatically hate him because i have no idea
>odd looking overweight manlet
>meet him at a party
>coolest guy
>end up being good friends with him
>turns out the girl is actually a bitch
>they break up
>still bros with him
>last i heard she was being evicted from her apartment
>was spending all her money on her new boyfriends drug addiction

wew lad

If you're a veteran but you don't have lots of money, do you get a bit of these 20% ? Idk what girls think about veterans

He wouldn't even look that bad if he would get a haircut and some contact lenses.

Betabitchmode

>thinks working out will make him attractive
LOL you idiot unless you're fat and lose alot of weight yeah there might be a chad underneath the face fat where a nice cheeks and jawline will appear but if you're already skinny you're fucked. It has always been obvious face will always be more attractive

>Height 10%

Because he hasn't absorbed the Veeky Forums Philosophy.

who cares that he got some ugly swamp donkey. We all know what we're looking for.

>high fwhr dom masc slayer
You are clueless if you think hes ugly

Height plays at least 75% into preselection

fuckin manlets lmao, height is at LEAST 40%

He doesn't look that bad in this pic