Rate my transformation

>First attempt at bulking
>5'11 190 pounds

Women like pre-bulk you
Also pretty sure gay guys would prefer pre-bulk you
Maybe you'll look better when you cut

cut

And this is why I'm not into bodybuilding. I would feel like shit if I got that fat after having a nice lean body like on the left.

Wow user I usually don't say this but you look like shit in both pictures...congrats

I think you're hotter on the right user :3

seriously though: you've acquired muscle mass as well as fat. not that many people look as strong as you. strongman mode. do a cut if you want to look great

Bulking up gave me a definite confidence boost. But nothing beats the feeling when you have abs.

This. Disregard the DYELs, OP. You most likely have bigger arms than all of them.

This. Lifting your shirt up and seeing a flat stomach and defined abs beats beats big arms any day imo.

I guess there are bonuses. You probably turn heads because you look bigger in a t shirt.

I think you look good either way, and will look good when you cut.

9/10
Good bulk, did you make good strength gains?

Would you look at these pathetic metrosexual faggots

Honestly I never fell for the lifting heavy meme I just chased the pump. My actual strength gains were mediocre at best.

Say what you will. Being lean and having abs is the biggest confidence booster you can get as far as I'm concerned.

0/10, gained 90% fat and now look like an average DYEL. You also acquired a beautiful ghostly pale complexion and a double chin in the process, good job.

I've never seen something so wrong in my entire life. Women love broader men, and will take a slightly fat dude over a skinny twink anyday

allll these morons who don't understand how bulking works..

you look strong, now cut and enter rippedmode

I understand how it works but I just can't understand willingly going from having an aesthetic swimmer's body to the pic on the right. I'd kill for abs like that.

you go back and look even better than before.. bulking is not the endgame

Behold my yoyo of progress
>2012: skinny cross country skelly 5'8" 135lbs
>2015: college permsbulk, 200lbs. Pre-knee injury so legs and core are strong
>2017 April: shit diet and no exercise besides working 3 jobs. 215ish lbs, much higher BF percentage
>July: 190lbs, babby lifts returning
>August: 175lbs, lift plateauing legs ans core weak as fuck
>October: 183lbs, bulking a little too hard but strength gains exploding
I'll probably bulk the rest of the winter of until I feel my squats are adequate. Currently 165/280/305/380
Bad knees are fucking me up on legs.