That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy that wears a t-shirt in the pool

>that guy who doesn't tip the gym twink

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little basketball shorts thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. It's boogie isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a people who wear basketball shorts to the gym. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BASKETBALL SHORTS BASKETBALL SHORTS BASKETBALL SHORTS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>that guy who posts copy pasta

>The guy that wears a scarf and a wool cap on the gym

>that guy at the urinal with his pants pulled all the way down

In all seriousness, I see guys wearing beanies in the gym all the time. Why?

Stop making this fucking thread.

probably baldies

>that guy who warms up with the bar

LOL

>that guy that wears clothes at the gym

Their heads are cold.

>that guy who wears shorts over leggings at the gym
>that guy who wears a stringer that shows his nipples at the gym
>that guy who carries a towel around and stinks like rotten cheese

>the guy who will hopefully die of a massive heart attack soon
OPs pic related

>the guy who pays $90 for some sweat pants
>Falling into the Jews shekel scheme
You not going to make it

WELL WTF DO I FVCKING WEAR THEN YOU JUDGEMENTAL SHITHEAD?!?!?!?!?!

>that guy who doesnt lift naked at home
FUCKING QUEER LMAO

>that girl that bench presses

>that guy who drinks water between every set

>that guy who does 50 reps in a set

whats wrong with basketball shorts. wtf do you wear. a onsie?

Many people like to get their exercise done before their morning routine so they don't have to shower twice.

Instead of fixing their hair they wear a cap. What's so hard to understand?

its a joke newfags

>that guy who goes to the gym

>That guy who leaves his cell phone and towel on the bench and then goes and then disappears for 30 minutes.

>that guy who drinks water ever

>that guy who is stronger than me

>that guy who starts warm ups with the bar

>tfw I unironically think water tastes gross

>that guy who works up a sweat and then gets right in his car and drives away
lamo, how small are we talkin' here guy?
>that chick who looks 15 and stares at me like i have food on my face
she wears high school gear too baka
>that guy who max benches every time i see him
dude do literally anything else. you have a huge chest and nothing else you look like shit

okay what the fuck am i supposed to wear?

>wake up
>shower
>go to the gym
>go about your day
not
>wake up
>go to the gym
>shower
>go about your day

Yeah pretty fucking difficult to understand since its completely illogical an unhygenic

duude lmao

>that guy who pretends he's texting when we all know no one is texting him

I never wear shorts even in 30+ degree australian weather.

Always wear tights and tracksuit pants over them. Constantly keeps my lower half blazing hot, and my knees feel incredibly lubed and smooth even under lots of stress (180kg squat).

No shit sherlock... I was referring to the YouTube video that was post a couple days ago. Made by some faggot that thinks wearing gym shorts is tacky and lame meanwhile totally circle jerking over some sweats he got thay everyone should buy. They were like 90 bucks and the shirts were 45 or some . I got the joke I was jist adding to it good job faggot

Was this pasta originally for the ylyl banana?

>that guy who does not tip his head back and spit water into the air after every rep

You are probably ill or have bad oral hygiene.

helps keep your earbuds in

I am actually Veeky Forums. Not like you losers.

Im just checking for (You)s

You're also frying the swimmers in your nutsack

>that manlet at the gym

>that guy who wears a shower cap in the sauna

>that guy obviously doing Bring Sally Up with 1pl8 squats
it me