Is this generation of men (born after 1977 or so, so maybe late Gen X and Millennials) doomed?

Is this generation of men (born after 1977 or so, so maybe late Gen X and Millennials) doomed?

>BPA on fucking everything
>hormones in milk, chicken, beef
>declining college participation rates
>incline in suicide rates
>substance abuse
>Checking out of society
>increase in depression among males
>entertainment industry anti-male
>govt anti male
>education anti male
>Boy Scouts anti male

Any brahs want to weigh in?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pewresearch/status/918454957518540800
mercola.com/testosterone.aspx
drleonardcoldwell.com/junk-food-stealing-your-manhood-unhealthy-diets-cause-testosterone-to-plummet/
drleonardcoldwell.com/monsantos-roundup-herbicide-found-to-destroy-testosterone-male-fertility/
drleonardcoldwell.com/are-we-being-chemically-altered-into-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The weak will rise, the wolves will feed on the abundance of weak flesh.
Be a wolf, and rise when the age of wolves begins anew

Veeky Forums - Fitness

You thought this sounded cool and ominous, didn't you?

Its just a coincidence, goy.

No it sounded gay and lame, thanks for the you

Probably not the right board to post this on mate. But, I will admit there is a problem in today's society. Fuck all is gonna be done about it when the biggest issues are bollocks like manspreading and fatshaming. Just keep your chin up and get along with life like any regular bloke.

pls go back to /r/redpill

if you ever cared about those things anyways, you are a cuck and will not find the way

T R T the fuck out of your shit

If you care so much just live in the woods like a savage or become a monk

This is our generation’s war. There will be winners and losers, and they’ll live to tell the story of how they uncucked themselves the same way our grandfathers tell the story of how they killed nazis

twitter.com/pewresearch/status/918454957518540800

I'm honestly scared for what hookup culture is going to do to our generation. Men and women I know are all so goddamn generic and boring. There is no incentive to become a better person because if you're decent looking and confident you can just go out and get laid with some stranger like its nothing. How do we build trust and healthy relationships in this environment?

We're in the midst of the "weak men" period.
Slowly nearing "hard times".

We are literally only 15 to 20 years away from augments and holofus...hang in there mate

damn ryan golsling is hot

This is why I lift

Gen X were alright in their days but nowadays things are going poorly for them. Millenils are absolutely fucked, but Gen Z is gonna be alright

Its not our fault our parents and grandparents shouldn't of been so greedy.

Isn't that screen shot from Saving Private Ryan? If so it's troubling choice for a thread about the modern man. Directed by Spielberg who went on to produce Band of Brothers both productions are pro war propaganda funded by the military shortly before 9/11.

does

Its for adults so >18 and

Also, I'm 23 and I can maybe think of 6 people around my age who are in a steady relationship. That's pitiful.

mercola.com/testosterone.aspx

drleonardcoldwell.com/junk-food-stealing-your-manhood-unhealthy-diets-cause-testosterone-to-plummet/

drleonardcoldwell.com/monsantos-roundup-herbicide-found-to-destroy-testosterone-male-fertility/

and a fouth one for shits and giggles
drleonardcoldwell.com/are-we-being-chemically-altered-into-homosexuality/
>inb4 gay frogs