Aesthetic routine

hey Veeky Forums gonna be honest i spent the last 2 years dicking around in the gym i started 1st year with SS and my numbers are not great desu BENCH - 135/SQUAT - 135/ deadlift - 160/ barbell row - 65lb/OVERHEADPRESS - 55lb. After that year i did a shit bro split routine where i made some ok gains but very little. Now im doing PHUL routine and im wondering if I should restart from the start and do a beginner routine? and I do not want to start wtih SS all over agian I want to aim for a routine designed for aesthetics and im curious if I should start with a beginner aesthetics routine? pic related my routine now

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>squat
>deadlift
>leg press
>leg curl

Shit routine.
>Incline dumbbell bench press

not op but whats wrong with this, dumbbell Presses strengthen stabilizers.

That's broscience user.

REee oh well I've been doing some to try to build better symmetry aswell

bump

Do whatever makes you go to the gym and be consistent. And yes you can do whatever routine you want, you're a beginner anything works. That's it.

how is this routine for aesthetics? even for beginer techinly not beginer but kinda am

UPPER POWER
Barbell Bench Press 3x5
DB Overhead Press 3x8
DB Incline Bench 3x8
Barbell Row 3x5
Lat pull down 3x8
Barbell Shrug 3x8
EZ Bar Curl 3x8
Skull Crushers 3x8
Side raise delt 3x10

LOWER POWER

Squats 3x5
Stiff Legged Deadlift 3x5
Lunges 3x5 each leg
Hamstring Curl 4x8
Quad Extension 4x8
Calf Raisers 4x8

PUSH
DB Bench Press 4x8
Incline DB Bench Press 4x8
Cable Crossover 3x10
DB Pullover 3x10
Overhead Press 4x8
Upright DB Row 4x8
Front Raise 2x10
Lateral Raise 2x10
Tricep Cable Pushdown 3x10

PULL
Wide Grip Pullups 3xF
T-Bar Row 4x8
Lat Pulldown 4x8
Shrugs 4x8
Face Pull 3x10
Hammer Curl 3x10
Concentration Curl 3x10
Reverse Grip Curls 3x10
Forearm Curls 3x10

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters

>t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters

What a piece of shit!
> Being natty
> Training 6 days a week
> Expecting progress.

what do you recommend 4 aesthetics?

Check'd.
Man do something simple like double progression and if you're a newbie you don't need to do crap like
> Dumbbell rows
> Incline dumbbell bench press
> Barbell Lunges
> Etc
Just do the basics and use barbells over dumbbells (Squats, bench press, row, shoulder press,dead lift and biceps curls) and some accesories (lateral raises, dips for triceps, abs).
The fitness industry is so full of shit, most people know nothing about hypertrophy and the people who really have knowledge doesn't give a fuck anymore because everyone is on roids.

>all that fucking accessory work, like holy shit
>hypertrophy rep ranges on "power" day
>like four different variations on bicep curls on the same day
>all those different exercises that just do the same shit
>training back with no deadlifts
>actually no deadlifts whatsoever

What the fuck is all this nonsense.

Are you implying that natties need LESS volume than equipped lifters?

It took you a year to bench 1pl8 and you never even achieved a 2pl8 deadlift, you will make even less gains on an 'aesthetics' routine because there's no such thing as aesthetics for a guy that weak. Let me reiterate - regardless of routine, you will never, ever have a decent physique unless you bring your lifts up. You don't even have to do a strength focused routine to achieve this, but you're even less likey to following some retarded mishmash of isolation and bro shit. If you want to look good, put in 5 years and double or triple all of your current lifts.

> Implying
Yes and no. You need to periodize your training man. And by this I mean you need to do High Intensity low volumen cycles followed by Low Intensity high volume.

can you recommend me a routine?

If you want to bring up your strength try doing nSuns. A lot of volume and its brought my lifts up a lot. Progress is slow but consistent.

I mean like will I atleast get nice muscles sorta aesthetic doing this routine? becaues I dont wanna spend 5 years of my life doing a strength training routine then going for aesthetics

bump

Wait should I just do PPL 2 times a week? for good aesthetics

Buddy you have a long way to go... theres no specific routine that gives you aesthetics. Aesthetics is a combination of bodyfat level, genetics, and muscle mass. Right now you have very little muscle mass. Theres no special routine or rep range that makes you look good. All that matters is strength and right now your strength level is pretty close to the untrained level. You are way too weak to worry about what you look like right now.

Do yourself a favor and do a proper bulk, get your strength up, and you will gain a considerable amount of size when you reach 1/2/3/4. After that strength progress becomes a lot slower. Keep your bodyfat under control and you'll look good

so I should run a beginers program agian?

>definition somehow different to muscle size
>doing sets at 10 RPE is necessary for strength
>spelling errors

Thanks Brofessor

>started 1st year with SS
>literally no gains
YNDTP

Run SS or similar session progression program for two resets, run an every other session program for a reset, and then go from there. Count your calories for a bit and make sure your weights going up. Unless you're tiny you never even really ran a beginner program once.

Get checked for low T if you had those stats after a year

To clarify since no one's giving you precise information, pick one of Madcows 5x5, SS, Greyskull LP, Sheiko's Novice. Run that shit, possibly with a modification for weight to change it from per session periodization. Switch over to Texas Method, More advanced Shieko programs, Push pull squat, 5/3/1, or anything else you feel like.