Hola Veeky Forumsbros

Hola Veeky Forumsbros

I am in a fix now. I go for a run after I wake up, which leaves me drained.

So, is there any thing fast to eat/drink which gives u energy and also doesn't take much time to cook/prep. Please keep in mind that I cannot go beyond 10g of carbs.

Also a /keto/ general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/73m0p7/svpics_122kg_to_91kg_in_8_months_keto_has_been_an/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

monster 0 cal

Nice work bro,

What is your diet and routine like? Any tips for those trying to make the same changes?

?????black coffee?????

no way thats 7 months

how tall are you

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT

He is under 5'9 because I'm 5'11 and I was 120kg at one point and I didn't have that monstrous stomach. I am 107kg now and still going down. I think OP just made me set 90kg as definitive goal

manletism is like lifting on easy mode, but you get cut off half way through the game

obvious manlet is obvious.

He's 3/5 size of an average house hold door. user... you under 5' 1"?

i was 120kg last year, i'm 90kg now. when i was 120kg i wasn't as fat as OP, my waist was 36 inches, now i'm that i'm 90kg i'm not so lean either, my waist is 34. So OP is the manlet

Pic related is not me. I took that from leddit..

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/73m0p7/svpics_122kg_to_91kg_in_8_months_keto_has_been_an/

From leddit "Thanks! I had some Omron stats taken from several months ago and onces from last year for comparison: 7/2016 127.7kg Bmi 38.6 Body fat 32.6% Muscle 31.8% Viscerale fat 17 index

26/6/2017 98.1kg Bmi 29.6 Body fat 17.5% Muscle 40.3% Visceral fat 10 index"

Let me pull the bmi manlet calculator and I'll tell you the height

Wtf? He's 6'

Did he have a baby or stomach cancer then?

Kek.. I had the same reaction.

try water fasting
your body will eat that loose skin right up

Holy shit is your name David? Or is there someone else in the world that has a big ass block head and is straight killing it on keto?

This is either the result of drugs or lying about timeframe.

Yeah your body's gonna eat your muscles up too