Tfw you realize a nice walk through nature is the biggest reward the human race had for most of its evolution

>Tfw you realize a nice walk through nature is the biggest reward the human race had for most of its evolution
srsly, for the majority of human evolution we didnt have any luxuries whatsoever. the most you could really get is some leisure time walking around the godawful forest. vidya, tasty food, tv, its all fucking our brains up

have fun sitting in a forest with wet socks dumbass

that gets boring after a couple of minutes dumbass

You are retarded if you think people looked forward to walk. The looked forward to fuck and eat.

Sex, pizza and alcohol will always be what drives me subconsciously

What about enjoying being and conversing with humans you like, making and enjoying art.

>he doesn't enjoy a nice hike through the woods
topkek enjoy your miniscule attention span and fried dopamine receptors

In English, doc?

born and raised city pleb here
everytime i go on a retreat into nature it's euphoric

you've only been on this earth and enjoying modern pleasures for 20-30 years
your homo sapien ancestors have been doing just what you said - having a nice walk through nature - for leisure for the past 200,000 years
you can't fight your evolutionary programming boy

don't come back, faggot.

Completely agree. When I was a little kid I didn't really appreciate it, but now I love being in nature. It's much nicer than being in a gray city.

Trail runner here. I live in Colorado and fall is in full swing here. Truly heaven on earth.

Stop showing off asshole!

Come on out bro. You won't regret it.

Very jealous. I live in a city and it's suffocating me. I need nature and open spaces, I'm not made to be cramped up and sweaty on a subway full of strangers.

I moved out here from Pittsburgh about six months ago. Best decision of my life.

wtf are you talking about? some of these responses make me question Veeky Forumss verbal intelligence

I'm considering it after law school

WE MUST RAZE THIS SOCIETY TO THE GROUND

who wants to start an anarcho-primitivist enclave with a focus on physical fitness e.g. throwing rocks around in the woods while naked

Nah. I don't want to live in the woods. Take the good, leave the bad.

Did you just forget about sex or did you already count yourself out of that activity?

Wew lads. I don't tell people to kill themselves often but find a rope please