Guys give it to me straight and without memes : Is 5'10 too short for everyday life?

Guys give it to me straight and without memes : Is 5'10 too short for everyday life?

And if so, how do I grow 1 more inch at 23? Or should I just accept my condition ?

no you're fine
work with what you got son

t-thanks dad

I'd say 5'8 and under is doomed territory.

Pretty sure 5'10 was/is considered fine.

Either way, you're not "short" so you're in the clear. Just work with what you got, men stop growing around 21 so just accept it.

5'(single digit) is the danger zone.

This

ITT Malets try to justify their dwarfism and share feels. Don’t realize anything under 6’ is manlet territory.

>dear manlets when will you learn

You're a filthy lying pile of dog crap. Women prefer men at 6' max, any survey will tell you this. 5'9-5'11 is the golden zone for men. Anything above except for maybe 6 foot is as bad as below

Found the angry manlet.

can you tell whether a girl is 5'4 or 5'5? or a guy is 6'4 or 6'5? of course fucking not. you can only tell someones height if they stand straight in front of you, without shoes and their eye-level are close. otherwise you can only estimate and thats gonna be within 2 inches so its autistic to argue about an inch difference when it doesnt even matter irl and a shoe can make up for that.
im 177cm and everybody is like "nah mate you have to be at least 180 dont shit me"

suck butter from my ass

>5’9”
>not a manlet

Pick one.

>be an autistic incel that doesnt even lift
>post on a fitness board

>tfw when only 6'1
I hate being a manlet, god is dead how can he let people suffer like this?

There’s only one way to deal with manlets.

I think you've spend too much time on Veeky Forums

Stop letting a Chinese finger painting board make you super conscious about height. 5'10 is fine. Just lift heavy ass weight ya dingo.

He’s 5’10 how is he going to lift? At that height he still needs a step stool to reach the top dumbbell rack.

stop samefagging incel virgin

You mad bruh?

>be an annoying faggot
>people tell you to fuck off
>YOU MAD BRAH BET YOURE TRIGGERED NOW HUH

literal autism, this is why youre a virgin

If you weren't so disconnected from the real world you wouldn't even be asking this question. The short answer is no. Go out and live your life off the internet and in the real world. Pick up some hobbies you can get passionate about. Mine are surfing and rock climbing. They get me out of my head and in the moment, not thinking about bullshit. Ever since I started getting out more I have been meeting so many girls and I actually date/bang them. The world isn't as black and white as Veeky Forums would have you believe. Go and see it for yourself fag. [spoiler] I'm 5'10 [/spoiler]

You’re so mad right now. Of course if I were 5’9 I’d just kill myself and be done with it. I can’t inagine what life is like as a manlet. Can you tell me since you’re an angry manlet?

i have no sympathy for virgin incels, nor does anyone else.

If you tie weights to your feet and hang from a pull-up bar it’s supposed to help you “grow” an inche or two. But, you need three inches to break out of manlet territory.

You’re not going to make it.

whatever lad just dont shoot up a school

Bullshit, I grew 6 cm after age of 22, now Im 25 and sitting at 192 cm, probably stopped growing tho, but it definitely wasnt at 21. Stop spreading momscience..

I wish I could go surfing like you but I don't live near the ocean. But I guess I'll try to find other hobbies thx..

im 18 how do i grow an extra inch or 2 (5'9)

This is what happens when you spend too much time on 4chins

See

The best part about surfing is just being in nature and away from all the bs manmade stressors. No phone, no internet. It's amazing. That's why I like rock climbing and hiking so much.

I know I surf when I'm on vacation, I love it when I'm waiting for the set and no one's around, it's so calm and the ocean is so big in front of you..
I wish I could do this year round like you

Never tried rock climbing, seems too dangerous and hiking is fun the first few times but then it's kinda boring, you're just walking

5'11 here and its literally the EDGE when you are not THAT small to be made fun of

I'm 6' and most of my friends are just a bit shorter than me, it's normal.
Most people won't even notice such a small difference.

Get over yourself. Your concern for your height is literally self sabotage. Confidence is everything in this world, if you have it you can be a short uggo and still pull bitches and make money.

>tfw living in sweden
>tfw 180cm

everyone is either just as tall as me or towering over me.