Please tell me how to get a bigger dick

please tell me how to get a bigger dick

get aroused

lose weight

inject with synthol

pray

Hacksaw, a homeless man and some knowledge of reconnective surgery.

Theres a pill for it. The guy who does property sex used to be small in his early videos...now hes about 8 inches. dont know what the pills are tho

Hook up with a different guy.

KYS and reincarnate into something better.

*suicide moves you down the reincarnation ladder.

The only legit answer

Alright OP I'll actually help you:
Pills are a scam and surgery I think is too risky
The only relatively safe way I know about is penis exercise and extenders

You can go on PEgym.com or some other penis enlargement foru and look up their beginner routine, it's basically like working out but for your dick. You'll get gains but they will come only if you're patient just like with lifting weights.

The 2 basic exercises are stretches and jelqs. I'm not gonna detail how they work look up for yourself, lurk a bit on the forums to learn more about everything. You can PM on PEgym if you have specific questions my name is Mammoth

I also personally use an extender, they use the same principle as stretching with your hand except the device allows you to do something else while wearing it. Growth is also slow but it has been medically proven to work. If you wear it consistently for a few months you can expect up to an inch more. But for now I'd say just stick to exercises, they're effective too

You can get a bigger dick, it just takes time and effort, like weight lifting
Good luck user

Kek

get a penis piercing ring, then bind a weight to the ring

Forgot to mention my stats: I'm currently at 7.3x5.3, next goal is 7.5 in length but I'm kind of on a break right now

I think when I first started I was around 6.5

wait like...3 years. You'll be able to have a larger penis grown using your own DNA then surgically attached. Probably around a 10-15k USD operation all said and done

Then how do you explain the Buddha killing himself to feed a family of starving tigers?

3 years ago they said wait 3 years.

Listen to this guy user

what extender?
got a bathmate and gained 2cm girth, but i feel like my length is lacking and i hate stretches

people who claim to have "dick gains" never have before/after photographic proof

literally never

Jelqing will actually give you about 1" in length and 0.5" in thickness. Good enough to go from "average" to "decent size". I was 5.8"x4.5", went to a decent 6.8"x5"

Just dont be too aggressive with it. Some of the routines on PEgym will give you limp dick

Treat like you should treat the most delicate and important muscle in your body

Take Oct4, nanog and cdx2

>tfw born with 7.5x5.5 dick

Are there techniques that will just give you more thickness?

>be 18
>10/10 face
>working on body
>but have a 4 inch dick
fk ups all my confidence

Girth gain routines y'all
>tfw 4.3
I'd be plenty happy just getting to 5 desu

Bathmate is legit

blue board

Dam aside from b where to post that thread

how to order bathmate without no one knowing?

it comes in a discreet box. Get a new one off ebay to save like $120.
>$150 for a plastic tube seemsgood,png

oh another bathmate discreet shill thread