Can we get a /fph/ thread?

Can we get a /fph/ thread?

my comp fucked and I lost my fph pics. Need to build a new folder.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure bby

This is the first time Ive ever come to Veeky Forums and there hasnt been a fph thread full of keks.

SAD

thanks bae

Stop bullying fat people faggot.

tell me , how many of you are fat?
do you use fph to motivate weight loss?

more a general sperg issue than a fatty necessarily

Boners and made and broken on fine distinctions

Here you go, tired of fat chicks text me in the night expecting shit.

>Bringing home multiple barely legal trannies weekly
Jesus Christ that guy's living my dream. No Homo

guilty

These are extremely helpful

Check out this fat bigot. Transwomen are women like you in the world her kind have made. I hope they enjoy it

>knight and shining armour
>and

Lovely stuff

I've seen this picture more times than I can remember, and every time I see it I notice something new. Like now, I just noticed his fucking ass skin tore in half and his degloved ass cheek is bulging out.

jesus christ

Yes and yes

I lost 130 pounds since browsing fps/fph threads and gained an obsessive fear of developing any and all cardiovascular issues.

Our CHILDREN??

> married over 20 yrs
> Veeky Forums surprised they have kids

I want to know why she wanted to open the relationship

Its not that, its juggling trannies with teens and children in the house. Honestly the image is just appalling.

Was a huge fatass
Now am a mini fatass/just chubby by still working
These threads help remind me of the path I was going down; never really got as big as the ones we greentext about, but seeing the HAES bullshit and the excuses of "you're not fat" or "youre fine" motivate me to never again let that same delusion take hold of me, because that's what people would tell me and I'd tell myself

>wife wants to be a whore and bounce on Jamals cock guilt-free
>assert your dominance by fucking multiple traps in front of your wife weekly
J E S U S
E
S
U
S

Source on OPs pic?

I've lost 10kg the past 3 months, 10 more to go.
These threads are my only motivation to not chomp down a million burgers every night.

It was the only logical option desu.

Random text to prevent spam filter

reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/

Is-is this satire? I can't tell

It's impossible to tell anymore.

Aight I'll dump some to get shit off to a good start, big folder, mostly unsorted so I'm just gonna select random images and hope they're good.

Fucking legend

satire requires some level of awareness, something that reddit lacks completely

>and she still fucked him
women are fucking insane

F

Oh no, I'm retarded

This is the kind of thing that would motivate a fat man to become Veeky Forums and change for the better, yet for a landwhale (female) it probably just turned her into a man hating tumblr hellspawn cunt.

Related

She would probably float without the aid of a life vest, d e s u

Since this threads now starting to take of this will be my last post for a while.

>mouth crooked
>weird lips
2/10 would not bang

>PTSD

>sending your children alone
>can't handle being alone as an adult
???

>the same food
No you fucking weren't.

>kids, mommy and daddy just wanted to start fucking strangers for fun
>that's why you shouldn't mind all the noises and strangers coming from our bedroom
>don't mind the transmonsters your age, daddy just has different tastes
>kids, don't be bigots now
>kids...

Kek at how fucked we are as a society. The bitch spends more time apologising for potentially upsetting degenerates than relaying her problem.

Nuke us now Lord.

Have we reached peak thiccness?

Top kek, Veeky Forums and it's girlfriend

>implying a whale would enjoy whale watching

these threads are my biggest motivator

>I want to know why she wanted to open the relationship

I can only speculate that she doesn't find her husband very sexually attractive but married him for other reasons (love, money, etc), therefore wanted to get her sexual release from other men.

She figured that because her husband isn't very attractive (to her), is loyal, and lost his virginity to her that he wouldn't be able to find willing sexual partners allowing her to have her cake and eat it too.

Similar to how parents tell their misbehaving kids that they're "free to leave at any time" knowing full well that their useless kids won't leave because they have no money or anywhere else to go.

She figured she'd be able to have the occasional fling and her husband would be okay with it because technically he's allowed to do it too (but deep down she knows he's probably incapable).

She simply wasn't banking on the extreme promiscuity of homosexual men (traps) and her plan backfired completely. Allowing her husband to fuck essentially any tranny he likes, some probably better looking than her. When she struggles to get chad's retarded cousin brad to even look twice at her.

Just a theory though. Maybe she really does fantasize about him fucking other women. I doubt it though.

have the one about the guy who has to shit in the shower?

>that pic

Fucking disgusting. Anyone who 'opens' their relationship don't deserve to have one in the first fucking place, and it never ever ends well. I can understand doing something with a third wheel, but fuck this shit.

He/she/it/xir's right though, she's anorexic and has male face. Are we sure this is a girl(female)?

>Maybe she really does fantasize about him fucking other women. I doubt it though.
Why does this surprise you in the slightest?

The female psyche is designed not to be attracted to the best looking, smartest, richest, etc. guy. They want the winner, the social status holder, the alpha and the omega. And what is the easiest way to determine social status for a woman? That's right, whether OTHER women are interested in the guy.

Women don't give a fuck about fucking different guys, they just care about fucking the best guy they can get.
So now this leaves us with 2 scenario's: either her hubby who she assumed to be a loser (loyal virgin) gets no pussy, which leaves her free to get plowed by more "worthy" dicks, or he starts pulling other women, in which case she won't feel inclined to find other guys. The latter case she deemed so unlikely she made the move to open the relationship in the first place.

The whole point of her confusion is not just that the unlikely scenario came true (her husband is getting laid frequently, therefore being more socially validated than her and BTFO'ing her) but it's with trans whores. Her real question is really simple:

DO TRANS "WOMEN" COUNT AS WOMEN FOR SOCIAL STATUS?

yeah makes sense

I think this one is it

those last few didnt realise it had nothing to do with genetics.

>Veeky Forums and /cgl/

My fucking God the reddit tone is enough to make me want to murder someone.

it's actually commendable at times how batshit crazy the stuff they do is

what does MIoLF stand for?

This can't be real.

Yes and yes. It gives me a demonstrably to give up.

>she
Stop