Why aren't you eating a WHOLE FOODS PLANT BASED diet? It's impossible to get fat

Other urls found in this thread:

jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I don't hate myself.

>raw broccoli
Nigga you nasty

I weigh all my food raw and input its raw weight into cronometer. I don't eat it raw.

nigga that's a lot of fat. Also because I can't maintain or gain weight on a whole food plant based diet so I do it whenever I feel like loosing a few KG

What app is this?

i agree but come on there's barely any variety there. i eat at least 15 different types of food a day so it's not boring af

different user but i eat 45/45 fats/carbs on some days, really not an issue as long as it's not saturated fats

cronometer

Nigga im eating everything in sight and still struggling to gain weight. Becoming fat is a non issue for me

>0% Vit. B12
Enjoy yor brein dambage

It's even harder to consume too many calories on a whole foods plant based diet if you don't include caloric dense foods like nuts, seeds, avocados.

but I do, vegetables, legumes and fruits are a staple on my diet and I always eat them, except I also eat fish, some poultry and like once a month red meat due to its benefits
some days I even go vegetarian but find hard to get proper protein intake (120-140g protein) without either loading up on lentils and beans or getting some whey and milk in there

B12 is also a problem for meat eaters you autismo bot, they have to put it in the meat because it lacks b12

Mate B12 isn't added to meat. A few meat-eaters are deficient but only because they lack the necessary enzymes to digest it.

It's also impossible to get 200g of protein.

You're ignorant. 30g of liver is 100% of the daily necessity. Or 50g of fish, or 100g of beef. It's not added.
Is that really one kilo of beans and squash? That's insane.

>Why aren't you eating a WHOLE FOODS PLANT BASED diet? It's impossible to get ANY REAL MUSCLE OR STRENGTH, AND YOUR BRAIN WILL TURN TO MUSH.
Fixed that for you, OP.

When is this 'vegan' meme going to die? Science, especially anthropology, has already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we've been evolving into omnivores for hundreds of thousands of years, and in fact that's probably contributed to the development of our higher intellectual capabilities. Why try to DEVOLVE back into some tree-dwelling herbivore and give up our spot at the top of the evolutionary ladder? Makes no sense.

You're right.

You'd get sick if you ate that every day. You'd be SO sick. You'd never leave the bathroom, you'd never be able to get off the toilet, you'd PROLAPSE your rectum and anus from shitting so much. OP, your vegan diet has ruined your brain and made you mentally unstable.

I eat more volume & fibers than Op and I get one clean daily shit and that's it .
How is the sub 30g fiber diet going on boy ?

Lmaoing at people who can't eat a cup of bean without getting the shit , good gut health right there

bitch i'm 13%bf and meat also doesn't make me fat, also, 85g of protein... are you a girl? 1950cal is a 800calories deficit for me

I eat 14 grams of fiber for every 1000 kcal consumed, and that's what's recommended. There's literally no reason to eat more fiber than that unless you have some fettish for shitting constantly. Also by the way 480 GRAMS OF BLACK BEANS IS WAY MORE THAN ONE CUP, you moron.

Go back to .

It's not even one cup dry weight .
The guideline is a goal for unhealthy people , Paleolithic man had at least 150 g of daily fiber .

>Paleolithic man had at least 150 g of daily fiber
(Citation needed)

I think what my doctor tells me about my overall health and fitness trumps any of your vegan trolling; he's THRILLED with how fit, lean, strong, and disgustingly healthy I am -- and I eat meat and dairy products DAILY, and as previously stated, ~14g fiber per 1000kcal. Suck it veganfags, science doesn't have your back on your anti-humanity meme 'diet/lifestyle choice'.

>I recommend more fiber
>Somehow this make me a vegan
>Start talking about HOW healthy he is despire eatings lots of meat and dairy
You meatcuck seems to be getting scared more and more daily , you now see offense everywhere .
Enjoy your ass cancer my dude .

I AM HEALTHY

>uses words like 'meatcuck'
>pretends he's not a veganfag
Go eat a steak, you might still be able to save your brain from total collapse.

I am vegan indeed , but the post wasn't against meat in any way and yet you still chimped out like a total retard .

>finally admits to being vegan
>still somehow expects to have any credibility with anyone, anywhere, for any reason
GO EAT A STEAK, your brain doesn't work right.

Don't you veganfaggots get it? YOU EAT WHAT FOOD EATS. You want to give up your spot at the top of the evolutionary ladder? Fine. Maybe we round you all up and put you into hunting preserves and hunt and EAT YOU, because we're at the top of the world's food chain and you prefer to be down there with the rest of the food animals, LOL.

I think the steak clogged your brain dude, maybe you should try to eat more fiber to clean the pipe because you seems retarded af

What happens when I need 160 grams of protein and am not a woman?

Do you have 160 Kg of lean mass ?

>1900 cal
>It's impossible to get fat
I can eat 1900 call of pure lard and I would still lose 1lb per week you manlet twink if girl pls be in london

>can't intellectually refute any of my arguments (because of malnutrition-induced cognitive deficit)
>resorts to childish insults
I think you should stop posting now and go eat some delicious bacon.

>1 gram per kilogram
Enjoy being forever small
>Within this caloric intake, most but not all bodybuilders will respond best to consuming 2.3-3.1g/kg of lean body mass per day of protein
jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-20
But if you meant lbs
>do you have 160lbs of lean body mass
Yes

No he's just following what sports institutes recommend. However going by your logic can OP post pic of his 85kg lean mass?

Oh hey don't be too hard on the veganfags, user, they're SICK due to malnutrition, their brains don't work right anymore. They just need an intervention. They need people to hold them down and force-feed them cheesesteaks until they can think straight again.

It's become a reflex. You beat a dog long enough and it will react by instinct.

I have more respect for dogs than I do vegans. Dogs are smarter and they're omnivores. xD

what website is that

vegans are like jews, they recoil when they are found out for what they are

you made no argument you dumb fucking retard you just started the ass-hat talking

but I do!
lost about 15kg in 26days.

>85g of protein
>2000kcals
Haha almost got me there OP

nice arguement, retard