>lose all disgusting fat
>actually be attractive now
>actually talk to girls and get mires
>still depressed with low self esteem and confidence

You can escape your fatness but you can't escape the feels

How can an user escape the feels?

>still depressed with low self esteem and confidence

talk to more people, more often.

think of it this way: while you were a neet playing vidya everyone was leveling up their social skills, you're probably like lvl5 social and everyone else is level 30. you got some catching up to do there boyo.

>How can an user escape the feels?

one of two ways, you can man the fuck up or drown in alcohol.

low est, high est

i learned the hard way that hormones are king

You aren't asking for fitness advice, you're asking for living advice. Fit can't live for shit.

Ask advice.

This right there man. And you know it's true

>lose all disgusting fat
>thought I was attractive now
>still talk to girls but no mires
>still kind of depressed with decent self esteem and confidence

You can escape your fatness but you can't escape no gf

B...But I'm still a neet on the inside

It will change pal. Give it several months, talk to people, bang some girl.

>start lifting and eating right
>suddenly motivated at work
>improve at guitar for first time in 5 years because motivated to practice and write songs instead of playing video games
>joke around with coworkers
>no spaghetti-dropping occurs when talking to girls
>can look at self in mirror without disgust
>no longer self-conscious about walk and posture
Some people are just born weak I guess.

Who tf did you call weak nigga? I'll fuck your shit up homie, this nigga just fallen on bad times, he ain't weak

>tfw you stop having the fatass neet body
>tfw you still have the fatass neet mentality

Get on a good antidepressant. I suggest Paxil

What are you going to do, cry about your depression and how you're a worthless piece of shit until I want to kill myself? Life is good.
Have you tried beeing urself?

>tfw just got furiously motivated to sort my life out just because a random user on the Internet insulted my pride

Nobody is going to motivate you. It's up to you to motivate yourself. If you can't do that, you're a weak-willed bitch.
Out of curiosity, do you listen to music and if so, what kind of music? What do you do in your off-time when you're not working/studying or working out? What boards to you browse on Veeky Forums and why?

I find that it helps a great deal to look at these things and eliminate the negative influences. For me, personally, when I was 19 I felt like shit. I'll answer my own questions:
>listened to lots of death metal and progressive metal, looked down on those who didn't
>reading books, playing video games, guitar and drums in my bedroom
>/r9k/, /int/
I started talking to this guy from /r9k/ I think, and he told me to try listening to more "uplifting" music. Didn't think it would help but bought some Beatles CDs, got some 70s folk music LPs from my parents and ripped them. Stopped going on boards that are pretty much just shitposting and negative attitudes. Picked up new hobbies (motorbikes, traditional games) and started going to those boards instead. Started donating plasma regularly to force myself to interact with strangers, most of them women, in a non-awkward context.

Also maybe don't dress like an absolute slouch if you do. I know they're often associated with hipsters, but flannel shirts are really comfy and look good, for example. Just don't ride a fixie bike and wear too-short skinny jeans.

>stop going on boards that are pretty much just shitposting and negative attitudes
>as he posts on Veeky Forums

Fit can be a bit harsh it stupid sometimes, but overall it's ok. Or I just somehow avoid shitty threads.

Once your confidence and self-esteem are high enough and you stop giving a shit about what random anons on the internet think while also realising that life is good, you can go back and shitpost.

>get somewhat Veeky Forums, sort out hair/facial hair/clothing
>get bar job like a month ago (gap year don't judge)
>easily and organically make friends with male and female coworkers, chatty and comfortable with customers, have been handed numbers by 2 girls already
feels p good mang, i was basically cocoon mode for my final year of uni and other than my close friends and housemates i was pretty isolated so it's been kind of a nice surprise that it's gone so well.
also anyone who's feeling down, a nice thing to do that i've been doing recently is reconnecting with really old friends (like having not seen for 8+ years). no-one you used to get on with is gonna mind being messaged out of the blue for a pint, and they'll probably be really happy to, and who knows maybe you'll meet their friendship group/get invited to a party or whatever and broaden your social horizons a little in the process.

Honestly this site is probably what is ruining your self esteem. I think I was more confident as a kissless virgin obese looser then a somewhat fit guy with a ct gf. But the "feeling fat" thing will eventually go away. Just give it a year or two.

Good job bruh!

I should really message that one friend now that you mention it. Last time I saw him me and my best buddy drove up to see him, rented a boat and went fast in the sea. Fun shit. I should invite him round for go karting or some stupid shit like that.

>tfw former best friend doesn't even answer my emails anymore
He couldn't deal with new best friend and me getting gfs while staying a shut-in neet himself. Tried to get him to be more sociable, carefully. No dice.

>talk to more people, more often.
who do i talk to and why would they want to talk to me?

>talk to cashiers
aren't they trying to do their jobs. i don't want to hold up the line by chatting

>talk to other people in line
why would they want to talk to me, what do i even talk about

who else can i talk to, and what reasons can i give?

bump

Everyday someone posts a thread like this.

Dont worry it takes time for your mind to adjust, give it a year and you'll feel like a Chad.

>who do i talk to and why would they want to talk to me?

find a hobby and talk to people with common interests. fishing, computer programming, etc. get the app meetup and see if there's anything there that interests you.

if that fails, just find someone who dislikes someone else and dislike that person together.

>talk to cashiers
>talk to other people in line

this is retarded. don't do that. just find someone who you share a hobby with and talk to them about it. fuck, we're on Veeky Forums, talk to someone at the gym about lifting. play stupid if you have to.

talk to everyone, just start by asking directions

>lose weight
>go from fattie to spooky skelleton
>start hitting the gym to get big
>bulking is a nightmare since I'm afraid I might get used to eating big again
>Today, as I was leaving the gym after failing my deadlifts I start thinking about that cutie back in high school who was obviously into me. before I got fat, but I fucked up thanks to my autism

toughen up mate, it doesn't get better

Not OP but some people just find socializing a waste of time, I spend yesterday evening playing board games with a close friend and some acquaintances and it was a huge waste of time, I could have spendt all that time beating some vidya or working on my class project, but instead all I got out of that evening was meeting a roastie and having to explain the rules of their game own game every 10 minutes.
Fuck you Dave, you can't kill that guy with a shotgun, I don't care it says range 0 you need a FUCKING MELEE WEAPON TO HIT THOSE YOU TARD, I ALREADY TOLD YOUR LAST 5 TURNS

I don't care for meetups unless we're actually getting shit done or getting something out of it, spending the whole afternoon fucking around feels like a huge waste of time

>hobby stuff
I think this might work for me but vidya and the gym take all my free time

>socializing with other human beings is a waste of time
>vidya occupies all free time

Mate maybe you just don't have the right friends. Find friends with whom you will be laughing your ass off 24/7