I have been my whole life a ultra fat of 160 kg until 25 then started gym and diet full time and now i am 30 now with a...

I have been my whole life a ultra fat of 160 kg until 25 then started gym and diet full time and now i am 30 now with a perfect body literally a 10/10 face and body

But in my mind i still see myself as a ultra shamed fat, girls talk to me and want me to date but i just cant, i get paralyzed or autistic and cant talk or feel always really unconfortable, it is impossible for me, in my mind i am a fat fuck with a good body

I always think im a fat literally i think im super fat until i see myself in a mirror and then i get relaxed but this happend every hour if i dont see myself in a mirrori dont feel relax and i think im fat

Also yesterday i eat pizza and a glass of wine after 3 months of perfect diet and had.terrible stomach pain

Any advices?

Thanks

>literally a 10/10 body

no stretch marks?
fuck you

Post body.

Former fatty here, that feeling doesn't go away until your successful somewhere else in your life then the fatty thought like I can lose weight next week or I can spare a few pounds starts creeping back. Guard against shitty diet but understand that you are a worthwhile human being now that you've lost weight. Go make connections and fuck that pussy.

Yes in arms and laterals but they sre getting white, fuck you too

Dont have pic atm sorry

Post body or face.
If you are what you say you are, we will be honest

Sei italiana? Potremmo sposarci, andare in palestra insieme ed avere tanti bambini a cui faremo cominciare SS a 6 anni

Well make one instead of making up stories on the Internet you fat fuck

Had the same problem, then get drunk once, went into FUCK EVERYTHING mode, bang a qt and understood how easy and natural it is.

no sorry, im not liying

thanks sucks, i hope it go aways eventually, my bro had the same problem than my, he got thin and now he is a slayer but i am not.

will try getting very drunk this sunday, thanks

>litteral 10/10 after only 5 years of training coming from ultra fat
I confirm your autism

None who was ever telling the truth needed to say "I'm not lying"

I'm out your thread is shit and your shit you /r9k/ peace of shit. Go back to your containment board and come back only when you're a full blown homo like the rest of us

I don't get it. There's tons of pictures of hot half naked women on the internet, yet this one gives me the hardest boner I've had in weeks.

dude ok

Don't be afraid to be a bit straight with girls, I invited that girl to take a bath together after an hour of talking. If you're hot and she likes you there's almost no chance she'll refuse unless she's some kind of prude.

shhh nobody's supposed to know besides us

Post body, we ll be the judge of how good your body is.

nah, don't feel much.

The feeling of being fat never really goes away, work on your self esteem and don't look into a mirror too often