How well do you deal with pressure

when things go to shit do you remain calm or freak out?

Do you train for the unforeseen?
How?

Always keep your frame!
>t. Redpill

I just detach from the situation, think about what I need to do, and do it. Simple as that.

what even happened in this
was one side of the handle things on the rack higher than the other?

Personally I’ve developed a deep understanding of my mental processes from months of meditation which has allowed me to quickly adapt to these situations. Culadasas The Mind Illuminated is great for training it.

spoiler: something to do with the manlet lifestyle

He set the hooks a little bit too high. Didn't account for the bar bend and whip (lotta people fuck that one up - what looks like the correct position with little/no weight ends up being too high once there's decent weight on the bar) so one side of it went under the hook rather than in.

Wew. I was rooting for him that whole webm. Good lad

whenever i find myself in such a situation, i just sit down and calmy take a sip of my cool lemonade

lemonade was a popular drink
AND it still is.

I remain calm but probably to a fault.
I've lost control of my car twice in the winter and almost accidents and I barely reacted. On one hand it's nice to be able to calmly maneuver the car, but it would also be nice to have concern for my health and vehicle.

Apparently the only way I can properly function is under heavy pressure. Back in School I completed 15-50 pages long research papers in tops 2 days while I usually only need a night for like 20 pages and actually got high marks for it. Or when someone in my family was about to face death I was able to dedicate my time to family issues pretty well

But other than that I am in constant power saving mode

I thrive on chaos and instability. I try to spread them to others in all areas of my life. I dwell at the end of night.

Fuck off, not the other guy but mindfulness and meditation is legit
Enjoy to continue being a literal brainlet

I rely on other people. If something's too hard to handle alone, another person can bail you out. I always lift with my brother.

Hey, there’s legitimately nothing wrong with meditation.

>Apparently the only way I can properly function is under heavy pressure.

Hi user, Teacherfag here.

what you're experiencing is called 'facilitate pressure'.

while most betas find stress debilitating, there are some alphas that find the stress actually helps them perform.

Depends on what you mean by meditation and how you feel about demonic possession. Also, I'm was mainly taking the piss out of how user wrote about the benefits of his meditation.

Wtf? Why all the drama?
Just fucking walk out of the cage and let the bar fucking fall.

not op but I function the same way.

Unless I'm hopped up on adderall I will literally do any and everything to avoid tasks at hand. Once I'm under pressure to complete said tasks I will complete them and do very well at them. I've been this way since middle school and still thrive on it in college.

It's failed me a few times and I know it will really fuck me one day, but it's how I best work.

Always wanted to try it but How do you even meditate in a noisy af city without every 5 min an annoying biker or dindu with hip hop to the max pass by?

Very poorly.

It's all frame of mind.

If it don't kill you, don't make a sound.