What is the most Veeky Forums sport?

And why is it wrestling

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZCa_xvl4-q/?taken-by=snyderman45
youtu.be/tzd_2hmoU70?t=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrestling made me in the best shape of my life. Too bad it also stole my labrum from me. Make sure to take care of your joints, bros.

>Why is wrestling most Veeky Forums?

Massive levels of homoeroticism?

military

Why must you be like this wrestling is one of the only sports that doesn’t discriminate against /fat/

wrong
>upper body is important, but leg and core strenf is the most crucial thing
>effort and commitment is just as important as skill
>positions available for massive sikkunts (centre, flanker), agile lean twinks (fly half, wing), bearmode (prop, lock) and even manlets (hooker, scrum half) - there's a spot for anyone as long as you're strong as fuck
>very manly but also a little gay
rugby is the embodiment of all things Veeky Forums

Rugby is for manlets who suck at football

Why does this board hate real sports and only cares about fake meme sports like bodybuilding or powerlifting?

imagine being this wrong

Snyder is an animal
instagram.com/p/BZCa_xvl4-q/?taken-by=snyderman45

It's also the first one thats origins are based off two naked dudes humping for supremacy

because you're on the homo board instead of the sports board you fucking idiot

i have been wrestling greco roman style for 12 years ask me anything

you might be surprised by these questions but whatever;
how does defense work in greco?
what are a few ways to get an underhook?

How many brojobs have you given?

Because this is the lifting board, not /sp/.

but this isn't the lifting board, it's the fitness board. And why would people interested in fitness not like sport?

why do homosexuals not like sport?

Whenever I see thus guy I just think of it as an opportunity to start wearing some really cool masks.

why did she go through with it, Veeky Forums?
can you imagine the wedding night?

>What is the most Veeky Forums sport?
Weightlifting.

>headpatting your rival
L-Lewd!

like 10 people attend wrestling events. its incredibly boring as a spectator sport.

He got a ton of compensation for his injuries, basically if she marries him they are set for life

To be fair this is Veeky Forums so that'd be the best reason for it to be the Veeky Forumstest sport.

Either wrestling or boxing for sure. Wrestling takes incredible endurance and boxing is just standing toe to toe with someone for fun

because I'd buttdrag you, fag.

r u all fucking insane? bouldering, next question

I like your style user

>boring as a spectator sport

youtu.be/tzd_2hmoU70?t=53

Greco Roman and Freestyle is exciting. Folk style (High School and NCAA College, which is probably what you think of when you hear wrestling) can be exciting at times, but has more limitations on the kinds of takedowns you can use. Especially when it comes to throws that can slam your opponent quite hard.

If you watch link related, most of those Greco Roman throws would be illegal in Folk and you could be penalized points.

Why not both? Wrestling and bouldering are both very explosive sports. I see no negatives to supplementing either with the other.

Can tell you were dropped by someone half your size rofl

i absolutely love to play basketball, and even I agree that wrestling is the most manly, Veeky Forums sport. our great wrestlers were absolutely jacked.

It's literally rugby, there's no discussion

probably olympic weightlifting or strongman

what are the basic concepts one must figure out to make a good wrestler

>tfw you used to play rugby but you live in a country where it's barely played
fucking sucks brehs

Strongman