I look as fat as this lady

If i ate around 1900 calories a day with hardly any exersise but walking for half an hour now and then, what weight could i be at?

Would it at least be 80kg?
Im not at all looking to waste my time exersising at any gym.
I have important things to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just eat 5 hard boiled eggs and nothing else. Good luck

>If i ate around 1900 calories a day with hardly any exersise but walking for half an hour now and then, what weight could i be at?
assuming you're in your 20s, sedentary and around 180cm tall you would approach 56kg with a calorie intake of 1900kcals/day

Just cut your legs off you'll weigh heaps less, fat fuck

Haha fucking why?
Thats not fucking maintainable

Oh...
>180cm
But wjat about average sized women?

fat

THICC?

its fat

How fat are your tits?

Eat nothing and use the time you save to go to the gym

Ewww fatty go walk it off pls.

>i have important things to do
kys

Read stick and browse /fat/

>walk

Ex fatty here. I just want to say that YOU'RE A DUMB FUCK! Walking burns nothing. Exercising burns little. What burns calories is the muscles that INTENSE exercise builds, and the burning happens as maintenence while you're sleeping. Many people think that walking for an hour burns a candybar, or that by working out more they can safely eat more. And these people get fatter. You want to lose weight? Lose the misconceptions first.

I have the opposite experience with walking, you are just unlucky

No, you don't.

>I have important things to do.
>Woman
Good joke roastie

when ur overweight walking is fine as fuck lol

When you weigh as much as a knight in full armour carrying another knight in full armour then even standing or getting off bed or a chair is exercise. But by the time people get heavy enough for it to have an impact, they're already cruising around in scooters like motorized icebergs.

>I have important things to do.

Tell that to the Grim Reaper when he comes to collect you with a crane and a squad of firefighters. God forbid you do something for your health or looks. With this attitude you'll only get bigger.

When you're overweight, dieting, and you start to walk it's fine, it's not the best lmao, but it's fine as fuck. The bitch will still loose weight.

The only downside is that you're not training any muscle so when she will get to her "ideal" weight, she will look like shit/slabby.

If they start walking for 30 minutes every day they're going to condition their mind and body to enjoy exercise and they can build from there. Any form of exertion burns calories just not as many as people think.

Just track your food and eat less than your tdee
tdeecalculator.net

Height? Current exercising levels? Age?

I'm 173cm (5'8" iirc), 23 years old, currently at 68 Kg (150lbs). I don't exercise, meaning i still have some fat, but i used to weigh 120 Kg (265lbs). My daily intake should be somewhere around 1900 Kcal, if i eat between 1200 and 1400 i can lose weight. But there's some fat that just doesn't go away, and it probably won't if i don't start excersising. There's also some loose skin, i'll need to go see a doctor and have it removed, but that's another story.

Yes you can and will loose fat by cutting calories ; you'll need to move your ass if you want to look in shape.

Fat guy losing weight here. I have eaten over 2300kcal for 3 days this week and lost 3.2lbs. If you're that fat then you're gonna lose a fuck ton more a week eating only 1900kcal. Don't be stupid and just go work out. It helps immensely with weight loss added with restricted calories. I would say start out at 2300 to 2400kcal a day and you should be able to lose a pound or two weekly. Just make a google doc and log your calories and see where you end up at the end of the week so you know how to adjust your diet.

I will also add this ; i don't have nude pictures to prove it and it would probably just disgust everyone anyway, but i basically look like a much smaller version of my old fat self. Some places are definitely much better (hips, neck, shoulders, feets) but i still have man boobs, a fat belly, my thighs are still fat... It's much better, but some of the ugliest shapes are still there, even though at one point i lost basically half my weight (the lowest i got was 63Kg, i definitely went over 120Kg once).

You'll look like shit if you don't exercise, trust me on that one.

>durr go to gym so you look in shape
LOOL cunt im doing it for mobility and basic convenience, not to be a vain whore like you.

are you even able to eating 1900 calories without getting fatter or what?

1200? vain whore, get botched

I'm going to assume you're a fat womanlet but if you don't specify your height and weight this will go nowhere.

average height
103kg

(btw once someone treated me so badly that i hated myself so much that i was unable to eat food unless i forced myself and went down to 85kg, i tried as hard as i could to fight it and ended up getting a bad binging disorder ans psychosis and im recovering from both, my worst eating days NOW are 2400 calories but its rare to get that high these days, im usually around 1800 to 2000 calories)

how about you make a fucking effort instead of walking, jog as often as you can and eat at 1600 cal.

every fucking one and their mother has that one female relative who just wants to "walk off the fat" and remain fat their whole lives because surprise surprise walking is fucking useless

hah, no im married to my first, and the important things i have to do is create unique OC folklore in the form of videos, games, language's, and take care of the one im married to and learn new skills etc.

every single person in my family eats like shit and gets fatter.
im the only one that lost weight multiple times (i was just not counting calories when i did because i was put on diets that didnt include calorie counting since i was a kid and once i was recently unstable from being treated badly and had anarexia for a little while before fucking up and gaining my weight back when i got depersonalized from psychotic stress.
ive accomplished so much but this fat embarrassing reminder of my past is one of the last problems to be taken care of..

also jogging is retarded and i cant run without my ankles feeling like they are about to break UwU

And i have thick ankle bones too.

>maintenance calories for a fit woman
>you still manage to be obese
something doesn't add it

SHOO SHOO GAINZ BAITLET

>recommending intense exercise for an atrophied fatty
Dumb idiot. Walking is to build an aerobic base for these people so they can move to harder exercises later. You're just begging for a stroke if you do hardcore training when you haven't moved much in years. OP should just stick to diet in the meantime.

fat people lie a lot about calories consumed cause they don't count them correctly.

Excuses, go take a fucking jog or do a rowing machien or something, if you wont then fuck off.

UM....
Because i only started eating this way over the last 2 months and lost 5kg...

(before then i had psychosis and binding which gained back the weight i lost from being anorexic for a short time...)

FUCK THE ROWING MACHINE, THEY ARE ALL BROKEN AND I FUCKING HATE THE GYM, I HATE THE FUCKING SMELL, I HATE THE PEOPLE WITH THEIR FAGGY PINEAPPLE/NAZI NU CUTS

I HATE ALL THE MACHINES ITS FUCKING HOT,

I even ended up quitting the gym because i would of rather walked for 6 hours a day (and thats exactly what i did to get down to 85kg in just a few months last year)
one of my toenails fell out and i had to go to a ward.

but then when i stopped being crazy i realized walking for that long is retarded and i would rather make OC folklore in the form of videogames, languages, videos, music, hand-made figurines etc. exercise that isnt 40 minutes of walking is useless.

You don't know how many calories you're eating.
First you're going to have to understand something.
Every single thing that you put in your mouth that isn't pure non flavored water has calories.
Yes even that tiny chocolate flavored thing you picked up from starbucks has calories.
A lot of stuff has a ridiculous amount of calories.

Okay? Good.

Secondly, you have three very very simple choices in diets. They work no matter what you do.

1.The K.I.S.S diet.
You eat nothing except for veggies, meat from the meat aisle, nuts, berries, the occasional fruit as a desert or pick me up.
You drink only water.
You cook your own foods.
No premade foods of any kind
No fast food
No funk food
No snacks or candies
No excess sugars
No liquids that aren't water or green tea or coffee
Nothing that claims to be zero calorie or diet EVER

2.Intermittent fasting with a 8-4 hour eating window. That means that you eat absolutely nothing throughout the day till you get to dinner.
At which point you can eat a hopefully healthy meal or two for the next 4-8 hours.

3.Alternate Day fasting. It's a simple as it sounds. Don't eat anything except water every other day.

As for exercise. 30minutes to 1 full hour of walking every day is an excellent start. As a matter of fact a purposeful daily walk every day will benefit you in so many ways it's ridiculous

I would also suggest a basic form of resistance training monday wednesday and friday.
Yoga, pilates, basicbitch calithenics/lifting program, instathot booty and thigh workout.
Anything to help tone up the body.

Good luck.
Come back and post in the CBT threads.