That guy who warms up with the bar

>that guy who warms up with the bar

That means he's a beginner. That's good, he's warming up, he's taking it seriously.

>that guy who pays attention to other people in the gym
nevuh
ganna
maek
ett

>the guy who posts on Veeky Forums

Bjornsson warms up with the bar

How to unlock retarded raccoon mode

As does pretty much everyone at the top end. 600lb benchers warm up with the bar. So do thousand pound squatters and 900lb deadlifters. I guess you learn not to rush that shit.

>that guy who squats 3 times a week but is involved in 0 sports

>That guy who OHP's in the squat rack

What am I supposed to do, get some manlets from the manlet pit to form a human pyramid and give me the bar at my clavicle level?

Clean it

nice bait lol literally everyone ohping more than 20kg does it in the power rack at our gym

>guy who counts the bar in his lifts

suppose you can't clean

You can't clean your OHP?
Lmao.

Wtf am I supposed to do after? Drop the bar?

>that guy that gives a shit about what other people do at the gym

>That means he's a beginner
I warm up with the bar for 3pl8 benches and 5pl8 deadlifts

>that guy who shitposts on Veeky Forums on his phone between reps

I'm at 2/3/4/5
I warm up with the bar on every lift
then slowly add more weight til I am at working weight

please tell me this janoy is shopped

at my gym, i have to squat in the power rack because the safety bars are too high in the squat rack and i have to ohp in the squat rack because the power rack is too short. i'm only 5'11 too.

I could probably get away with 95 or 135lbs for first warmup and skip the empty bar, but hey, free submaximal volume is free submaximal volume niggi, also I saw someone hurt himself pretty grossly from rushing into a 2pl8(!) skwat too fast, so I want to rather be safe than sorry

I don't get your posts? He already said beginners warm up with the bar.

>the guy who does curls while wearing a belt
I wish I was making ti up

You're fucking lifting the bar aren't you

everyone lifts the fucking bar you dingus

Fucking Clarence warms up with the bar

kek look at this scrub

>that guy who does anything

XD!!!

>the 18 yr old who literally curls 20lb dumbells for ten minutes and leaves

There are people in my gym paid to keep equipment tidy and intact.

/ourguy/ Alex warms up with the bar

>warm up with the bar
>lift more than everyone in the gym

>that guy(s) under 6' clearly in the gym trying to make up for their short manlet height by building muscles to try distract people from the fact they are so tiny.

>that guy who worms up to the bar

So is everyone else, so it doesn’t count.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts

retards

It's a valid point, that's why almost all crdible world records, powerman and stronglifting federations don't include the bar in the weight lift.
It's WEIGHT lifted, not weight+bar

Two sets with the empty bar is the only warm-up you need, excluding very heavy deadlifts and squats wherein you might prefer to add one plate at a time until your working weight. Anything more is wasted potential exertion, and this had been studied, Rip has a big soapbox on it.

Two sets with the empty bar and I promise you will bench heavier than after your long steady warmup

For fucks sake you're saying this in a place full of autistic kids that will listen and end up ripping apart thier muscles and tendons.

You put it back down tard

>that guy who carries a drawstring pack instead of putting his shit in a locker or keeping it in his car

the bar weight should always be included, otherwise it generates confussion. And the bar weight is part of the total actual weight you lift.

>That guy who "warms up" with 50% of his max and wonders why his joints are fucked up and why he's always injured

You Even if you're strong warming up with the bar and just doing the motions of the lift is the best way to get your joints working properly.

> That guy who squats in the OHP rack
He really thinks this is okay

How do you warm up with the bar for deadlifts? The position would be totally different?

Poor manlets. There was a manlet therapy/justification thread last night. They were getting so triggered their little manlet rage was pouring through the screen.