IM a fat girl. Will lifting 2x a week do anything for my body? While I diet of course

IM a fat girl. Will lifting 2x a week do anything for my body? While I diet of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as you burn more calories than you consume, you will lose weight.

It is biologically impossible to be OVERweight without OVEReating

Yes, as long as you stay on your diet for the rest of your life.
Or you could just go back to eating like a pig after however long your "diet" lasts and then complain that they don't work.

Eat less you fat fucking pig

lifting while dieting will cause you to loose more fat and less muscle than just dieting without exercise, so it's higly recommended.

Y
D
N
E
Y

Make it 3x a week of rigorous strength training, and go for a 4mile walk ever day (the walk will take you about 1:20mins). Unless you have a physically active hobby or sport that you are involved with. Still, good dieting and strength training 3x a week and a more active lifestyle will yield you significant changes within a few months time. Do it and dont ever stop faggot, you're only young once and youre a human fucking bean there is no excuse for you to not be constantly improving.

Read the fucking sticky you ambulocetus.

>Will lifting 2x a week do anything for my body? While I diet of course

dieting is 95% of weight loss.
exercise is 5% at most.

lifting will make you stronger, not much else.
changing your eating habits, and maintaining the change for years to come, will make you thinner.

How about you go and read the sticky like everyone else?

I was in your situation before, this helped me a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

Disgusting fat nigger ham beast just eat less you lazy fat fuck pig

Women do not belong in the sacred battlefield of the gym

Even a 500lbs hamplanet can get Chad, don't bother.

What’s your snap

>Even a 500lbs hamplanet can get Chad, don't bother.
Any guy that gets with a 500lb monstrosity is by definition not a chad

>diet
remember, wendy's is not a food group

kek

If you're actually obese then just worry about cardio while dieting for now

lifting weights will do either absolutely nothing or turn you disgustingly muscly if youre a girl. There is literally no point

This is a troll. Just do Starting Strength, it's particularly good for women and the weight will fall off you without even having to maintain a calorie deficit.

This is also a troll

Just do PPL and ab wheel 3x/week and you can essentially eat whatever you want. If you’re muscles are sore at all they are telling you they need to eat. Also remember it’s just CICO so it doesn’t really matter what kind of food you eat.

GL user

>2017
>being fat