As Americans how do you guys stay Veeky Forums while taking in your mandatory 8 burgers a day?

As Americans how do you guys stay Veeky Forums while taking in your mandatory 8 burgers a day?

What a stupid flicking question. I just replace them with low calorie veggie burgers. Duh.

Do you want that kale up your ass too?

I remove the bun and just enjoy the patties. This allows me to eat 16 burgers a day and become twice as patriotic.

i use extra patties as buns so I get 3x the protein and none of those dumb "carbs"

Make sure the burgers are bison or elk and the bread is rye or whole wheat.
Also replace lettuce with spinach

>ate 20 wings last night
>about to go eat unlimited sushi
>then take a calc test
>then do deadlifts

Freedom is fun, I enjoy it

Texan here. Haven't eaten a burger in years. My entire diet is Chicken, eggs, beans, fish, nuts, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, fried veggies, milk, muscle milk, krill oil, and glucosamine pills. Gaze upon my health and tremble.

Rattle rattle eat more cattle. I guess not everything is bigger in texas

I can't even remember how long it's been since I made myself a burger, must have been more than 2 months.

You must be thinking of the normalfags. We're not them, eurotrash.

I've reported you all to the Department of Hamburger Management, have fun in Guantanamo you commie fucks

I maintain a strict regimen of making fun of yuropoors on Veeky Forums, which burns about 1k cals a day.

>unironically living in Texas and not incorporating catfish into your diet
You will never make it without catfish's based macro and micronutrient profile user

Haven't had a burger in probably 3 months. I vastly prefer chicken.

Thanks bud but no one asked.

>tfw your state is better than its neighbors

I give my burgers to poor people.

IL, 950+

Top kek nice fake statistics bud

>not getting your quarter pounder and mcfries meal after work for your last 1000 cals and 35 grams protons

>least free country on the planet

I asked my governor if i could eat mchickens instead and he said yes