How do I curb my sweet tooth Veeky Forums?

How do I curb my sweet tooth Veeky Forums?

I can go hungry for long periods of time but I can't control myself when I want to have something sweet. I go on a binge and then feel like shit after.

I'm 5' 11", 72kg skinny fat if that matters.

just eat fruit instead

Kill yourself.

Fruits , accept the binge but binge on apples/pears until you get the feel like shit feeling were every food seems unappealing .
First you'll end up with WAY less total Kcals ingested , you'll get some nutrition from it , and it won't be loaded with fat ( I don't thing you eat exclusively meringue during your binge , and 99% of pastry / junk is loaded with fat )

make your own low sugar preserves. then, add your preserves in with your greek yogurt for a fruity, creamy treat.

buy some 90% dark chocolate and when you feel a sweet craving, go eat one square. JUST ONE FAGGOT

A sweet tooth is a codeword for not getting enough calories or an all around shitty diet. Since your body is a lot smarter than you, he gives you a sweet tooth so you don't wreck yourself.

t. thought I had a sweet tooth until I started to eat more

Try taking a chromium supplement.

This
/thread

You can't have a craving if you're already stuffed. If I have a craving for something like chocolate, I just eat a bunch of eggs or something til I'm full.

The more sweets you eat the more sugar loving bacteria live in your gut. Use fruit as a way to come down slowly or go on a long water fast to reset your gut.

False. When I used to have a sugar cravings I would always eat sweet stuff, no matter how full I was.

this is what I do, comb with a glas of milk

mix it up a bit. like this, turkey breakfast sausage and a tough of Nutella. then wean yourself off

It may look disgusting but basically a food in Uruguay (and probably Argentina) it's Spanish Sausage with chocolate and hazelnut.

South Americans are disgusting.

That's an American Jimmy Dean-shit style sausage bro, don't pin that on us.

Eat some low calorie fruits like Strawberries. 100 grams of strawberry is just 33 calories. Not only its one of the fruits with the lowest calorie content but it also tastes fucking amazing as well (provided they are fresh ofc). Alternatively you can sip on some zero calories artificial sweetened drinks like coke zero or something similar, not necesserily healthy , but whatever it takes goddamn it.

I hate you.

Is that a gulab jamun?

Nice to see a fellow pajeet

Did you poo in loo today my friend?

I just googled this shit, it has more calories from fat than carbs , it's not a ""sweet tooth" it's a " sugary oil" tooth .

Just eat sugary fruit and you'll still have those in your mind , you just crave average 50% fat 50% carbs junk

Buy stevia in tablet form, dissolve them in your black coffee you fat fuck.