You can only do ONE tricep exercise for the rest of your life. What is it?

You can only do ONE tricep exercise for the rest of your life. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WxcyuJHcNs
youtu.be/7peGTsSxXeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dipperydoos

lte

skwats

i can only do rope pushdowns with very low weight or my elbow feels like it's shattering for some reason

have you talked to your doctor about that?
sounds like you might be suffering from low T

lying tcep extensions. I do them with the ez curl bar from the floor

yes i have extremely low t i dont even find fat chicks hot

Superset counts as one?

Sure. Post it.

Its just + rope pushdowns

looks like a chicken nugget

Close grip bench press

Pushups

Overhand grip EZ-bar pullback (inclined)

Überkopf press

diamond pushups

Laid-back overhand double fisted tricep fandanglers (supine)

Decline Skullcrushers

Bench press :D

Extended heiling

barbell lying trycep extensions evan centopani edition
kinda like skullfuckers but just like evan says
>youtube.com/watch?v=5WxcyuJHcNs

>Weighted Dips

Reversed jacking off, the virgins pulling exercise for triceps.

he is by far not the first one to do them that way. that said, they are GOAT all things considered

i do those rippetoe style with a ezcurl bar. so good

the one thing rippletits was right about

Weighted dips

low t for low trim

you need to get out there and rep the bars on weekends, chasing tail and stuffing muffins. get them numbers up and all of your lifts will grow exponentially.

im talking, repping the rope tri-pull down 25x10? next week youll be able to do 40x15, then the next 60x20 and 110x30 the next until you need to switch over to doing skullcrushers with a 4pl8 barbell

your squat? youll be doing 5 pl8's ass to grass for 10 minutes without stopping to rest or feeling a burn.

your bench? where do i start?!

your gym will have to order in 100lb plates because you need more weight on the bar than can fit with 45s, youll at one point try to do it one handed and find out its easier, people will mire so hard that they wont be able to process the sight and their eyes pop out and their brains actually liquify and run out their noses, eyeholes, and ears.

and best of all, instead of asking for phone numbers, you develop a type of telepathy that just gives you the number of whatever piece of ass you might happen to glance at. this same sense sends a text without using your phone to those numbers saying "ayy bebe, gimme fuck"

all answers are "HELL YES IM AT x! HOW SOON CAN I SEE YOU???"

Close grip bench press easy no contest

close grip bench press

PROTIP:
>for the rest of your life
good fucking luck doing dips when you're 60+ years old. You can always bench just the 45lb bar if you want to
you gotta be smart to make gains you see goddamnit?

Close grip Bench Press.
The only other acceptable answer is dips. If you say anything else then you don’t understand how the triceps work.

pretty much this

>
>pretty much this
dips are the shit

dumbell skullcrushers

youtu.be/7peGTsSxXeU

try this shit you retards

Tricep Pushdowns with a v-bar. FUCK ROPES.

Pushdowns boi.

stop flaring your elbows

SKULL CRUSHERS

Skull crushers.

Skull Crushers

Skull crushers...

Lying Tricep Extension done properly with the ez curl bar is the best tricep movement period, it isn't some kind of debate. Barbell progression and stability on a full range of motion with symmetry is as good as training gets

I have a personal preference for upright tricep focused dips, but if you have the choice, train extensions

Skull crushers

I love doing dips but I heard you need overhead extension in order to effectively recruit the long head. On the other hand ive heard that any press/extension movement recruits all three heads and you cant isolate any of them so I dont know what to believe. I hate doing extensions but love dips and pushdowns

skull crushers?

Are you the skeleton poster from Blackhawks game threads?

Skull crushers

close-grip bench

>On the other hand ive heard that any press/extension movement recruits all three heads and you cant isolate any of them so I dont know what to believe
try some pump work with overhead extensions one day and tricep pushdowns another, it's very noticeable that overhead extensions engage the long head better

skull crushers

Jesus died for your Low T and this is how you repay him? At least get thicc bitches shit, nigga damn.

Inverted skull crushers.

Lol im so high

FUCK YOU, GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING SKELETON, I'M GONNA PUT OSTEOPOROSIS IN THE WATER, FUCK YOU

CALCIUM NIGGER

>skull crushers/close-grip bench superset

Skull crushers

skull crushers.

Soul crushers

I hate doing biceps but loving triceps

is this normal y/n

soul crushers....

cable overhead extension versus free weight?

Reaaaaaaaal slow forehead with the grill bar

Id choose the left one. People like it more

Please explain this

FUCKIGN WASDED

Dipsticks

DAMN WASTE OF A GOOD QUINTS

Close Grip is GOAT for triceps

But dips not necessarily. There are 2 ways to do dips. One is chest focused and the other tricep focused. And the tricep focused variation is a bitch to do