In your opinion, what's the best part about getting Veeky Forums?

In your opinion, what's the best part about getting Veeky Forums?

I get sick way less

you stand out from the crowd, ur a minimum 7/10 irl because of this

Bitches

Not looking like a soft piece of shit dough boy like 99.99% of my country.

Your dad's pride in you
Increased self-confidence
Good health and diet
girls mirrin

Mirrors

The DOMS the day after.

For some reason when my quads are sore, my orgasms feel enhanced, the orgasm feels like it expands into my legs.

Confidence, no fear of clothes or mirrors

The body dismorphia, i will be able to make up my mind and kill myself any day now

Spent a year just doing cardio and got in great shape. Really only change was just feeling better overall. Never winded. Great stamina. Felt a little better about my body. Still depressed and lonely.

Started lifting 2 months ago. No major body changes, but psychologically I have lost all desire for a woman. In fact, it's helped fuel my hatred. So that's a positive.

Protein farts

Better psychological health.
Looking good in a plain t-shirt.
Being stronger. (I don't know why that's a good in and of itself but it just is.)
Immediately naturally more imposing provided you don't dress like a douche.

Oh, and the anchoring training provides. You're immediately incentivized to eat better, sleep better, etc.

The mindset that literally nothing is impossible, you only need to be methodical, persistent and down to earth.

I look cool & have sex with women now.

>sex with women

literally gay

This guy gets it

Tight fitting shirts actually look good. And it's a good hobby too.

Lifting gives you a false sense of confidence.

Example: This thread.

It took me a few years of lifting to realise the confidence gained from lifting is really little to nothing and in most cases if you're not a delusional normie you'll actually start to feel less confident because you now notice every minor flaw about yourself that you previously did not notice before you became so body-focused.

this

i have something else to do in my life besides browsing the internet and failing at drawing loomis

If you lift you have to apply a double standard.

1. Your own standard of lifting relative to other lifters.

2. Normie standard where you don't have to do much to be okay.

Once you're above normie standards, everything else is pretty marginal.

The guy on the right is into social justice

Being able to physically dominate other grown men

Being more powerful than my father

Yes I have issues

It has permanently changed my sexual tastes from lolis to thick girls, my fetishes for tomboys have translated.

>tfw snapping a mommy milk tier qt from my old highschool

>a black guy is into his own group interests

Wow that's super surprising. ("Social justice" is just an anti white coalition with passable branding.)

Post body friend

Bumping into women who rejected me in my teens and fucking them. It makes their fall from their primes real to them. They didn't even spit at my direction a few years ago but now I'm between their legs, twitching like a fish on dry land, moaning "oh baby, I'm cumming..." And then I'm gone forever. No phone calls, no texting, no snapping, no late night chats on Facebook, no smoke signals, nothing. Sure, they hear the "men age like wine, women age like milk" stuff all the time and subconsciously they know that their value is plummeting but they can easily distract themselves from that by watching TV and eating ice cream straight out of the box. But getting pumped and dumped by a guy they deemed "not worthy" just a few years ago? That's like a baseball bat to the face. It's as if life itself grabbed them from both ears and screamed "bitch, you are old and your market value is gone" right into their faces. And they will remember for the rest of their lives that they spread their legs for me. Honestly, I would give both of my pecs if I could experience what they feel.

>inb4 "you have issues, m8, ur bitter, seek help, m8"

No shit I have issues and no shit I'm bitter. But I don't really care because I enjoy it so much. It's easily worth the inevitable false rape charge in the future.

Putting in the hard work and seeing yourself change and progress for the better

Fag

Also this

I don't care enough to post my body.

I go shirtless around hot women and I pull my shirt up and flex my abs and let women feel it, but it's more just me being proud of what my body looks like due to the years of lifting, it doesn't give me confidence in general other than in that situation specifically.

Plus it's not hard to feel confident around women b/c they generally have soft skinny/skinnyfat bodies.

>I don't care enough to post my body.

Stopped there, don't believe shit

When I look in the mirror and I can see muscle shifting below my skin, like when a wild animal moves.
Or
When I told my dad about hitting a max and he told me that that's more than he's ever done, with pride in his voice

Not being a weak skinny fuck anymore. I used to be 140lbs at 5'11". Now I'm 187lbs. The difference is huge. I feel like people actually respect me more now. Nobody would think twice about trying to kick my ass before.

More energy and focus

You have no idea how important this is when you hit 30

>feel better overall
>no longer ashamed to look in the mirror
>feel motivated to do other things as well
>notice qts taking interest in me

do tell.

Everything.

I feel much happier in general, it forced some discipline I never had into my life, people respect my opinions and hobbies more, and girls basically hang on to my every word no matter what the subject is.

There's probably more I could say, but lifting actually changed the shitty life I had before and I'm eternally thankful for getting into it.

The pussy

damn man chill out

its the same for me. once i started lifting i began craving that fat ass

Same bros and I got a cowtit wife now life is good.

>Your dad's pride in you
this
since ive lost a ton of weight my dad keeps giving me hugs because he can wrap his arms around me again

girls miring, i was always a pretty attractive guy, but i used to think that taking care of myself was gay as fuck, so i looked lazy and bad
nowadays i take care of myself and learned how to dress, girls mire me all the fucking time, my ex hated going out with me to parties because girls and guys hit on me all the time

Once you hit 30 you feel like shit all the time. Working out makes you feel less like shit.

I like heavy music, so I guess the best bit for me is when I go to a gig and I throw around the DYEL faggots in the pit

nothing wrong with this, this is also my goal, keep going bro

this is a side benefit I didn't know about beforehand

Christ I keep forgetting Veeky Forums is for all ages

That side benefit is pretty sick

who is she and do you have more?

>Tfw I'm 29
>Tfw my gf thinks I'm to old to go to gigs
>tfw I know I'm to old to go to gigs but that won't stop me

I was fat and had fat titz, this is what makes it better.

1. I can wear stuff that actually looks good and fits with without any fat or tits to hide
2. I can outrun and outdo pretty much everyone at my uni
3. Better sleep
4. I can swim at lake, sea or pretty much anywhere with other people
5. I feel like I can do everything!!!

Well most people would also say that you have more sex once you lose and yes, I can easily get girls now but for me it was also about quality of life which has imrpoved a lot.

the best part about lifting and eating right for years is seeing slobs with their cute gfs eating nothing but chicken nugggets while I'm perpetually alone

The health benefits, easy

Actually enjoying life again

>being this mad at girls rejecting you because you used to be an ugly nigger
Literally nice guy(tm) territory.

More power to you. I would go too. There's a not so well known band that I love that is good enough to tour the country but they have smaller venues. They always come to my city but I never go :(

>minimum 7/10
In general yeah, but I've seen some objectively ugly looking guys in my gym. Fit as fuck, but no more than 5/10 at best. Facial genetics go a long way.

Knowing i'm more physically capable that I was a month ago, being able to have to confidence in physical situations that hey, i'm about as prepared for this as I can be.

Just go. Who cares. Do what you enjoy.

My fit grandfathers validation.

manlets

The negro is standing on the left you retarded faggot.

Being able to manouvre yourself without effort.
Not farting as much.
Eating the right amount of food
Not being a fat degenerate

This holy fuck, feels so good

my nigga

Kind of what I'm worried about starting out, no about of lifting is gonna lift my giant jew nose off my face. But fuck it

>white parent
>"black"
Amerifats

>Not farting as much

I must be doing something wrong because I fart like a fucking madman and the smell would knock you on your ass.

DELET

Ladsladslads

DELET!!!!!

In terms of physicality, my favorite part about getting fit isn't having big arms, big chest, abs, etc. in particular. My favorite part is just having the appearance of being overall 'big'. It's the most satisfying feeling just simply being a 'big guy'. Even in some normal fitting sweatshirt and jeans you still give off an alpha vibe.
also manlets will never know this feel sorry guys :/

>too old to go to gigs.

the fuck? since when is there an age limit to going to concerts?

Just go see that P.O.D reunion tour show and fucking enjoy your life.

fuckin dick shoulder gets me every time.

learning discipline
it's the most important tool for making life better

>dad's pride
Tfw dad is low-key jealous and not really proud

Having something to do when I feel lonely.

Being high test in the worst ways

Double king my man

Also OP for energy and overall health

Lately I've been enjoying girls going full autism around me. I didn't even know it was possible.

>use my condo gym
>mid day, fairly empty
>girl using machine beside squat rack
>like 50lbs racked on the bar
>ask her if she's using it
>"n-no me? Hahah go ahead that looks way too heavy"
>rack up more weight and start squats
>see her mirin my ass in mirror
>make eye contact and her eyes get wide for a second before looking away
>does one more set and leaves
>see her in elevator a couple hours later
>"h-hey, did you have a good workout"
>she mutters something about being slow
>reply "yea I like how quiet it is mid day"
>"oh no I meant I was slow today hehe - uh, bye!"
>rushes out of elevator
>mfw

im guessing you are american.

being more athletic than people who waste their time playing sports

Oh my

This happened to me last month and I have never felt satisfaction like it. I was just smiling all the time, yeah I guess it’s petty but vindication like this is at least better than stewing about it r9k style

You contradicted yourself.
False sense of confidence=confidence

And here is me on the other side. I was fit as fuck in my highschool years and a lot of hot sluts wanted to be with me but my autism was extremly strong and i was '' in love '' with that other girl that rejected me and i was looking for a ''true love'' until i was 20 years old already.

Stupid as fuck. And after a while i stopped going out and hitting the gym and the interest fell down. Now i am comming back, thank god for good genetics at least. Could be much more better, but also much more worse.

pic related - my mental health's representation during my teenage years.

> Did this to a few girls who rejected me in high school
> Feels fucking good man
> Did it to another one
> She gets feelings and sends a bunch of texts I ignore
> Get one last text, "Fine, don't answer, but you didn't get to have me when I was 16 and a virgin like [guy who used to bully me when I was 10]"

Moral of the story, you can get satisfaction, but if you act like an asshole, they'll remind you that you can never *go back* to get satisfaction.
> what I have become

>not asking for her number even when it's clearly obvious you could smash

I live with my girlfriend :/

nothing better than fucking those girls that rejected you, but I think you may be deriving a bit too much pleasure from it lad

Fuck why does this picture make me horny

I doubt a girl sent you that message

Do you have brain damage? It should be obvious why

>Having a gf when you could swim in an ocean of pussy

How does it feel to be emasculated, faggot?

>not lifting for your family, your god and your nation

You are the faggot my son.

Why are you fighting for a nation in decline, a god that doesn't exist, and a family that won't last past next generation at best?