/alpha/ AlphaDestiny Appreciation General, Legends Edition

Good evening Brother’s in Iron…

I believe it is high-time that we end the AlphaDestiny/Eric Bugenhagen war…

That we put our differences aside, cease this interminable, endless war and close this chapter of Veeky Forums rivalry and leave it for the archives. I believe we should unify our houses and work together to become the sole powers on the board, it is time the BugenBros and the Alphas lay down their shitposts and shit-talking and embrace in a bright, new era of natty lifting, of intellectual discussion, this is why I propose an alliance, if we work together it can truly be a beautiful thing. For even in the harsh times of the illegitimate, drug-addled kings who came before, there was the Rule of Two: There was Zyzz and there was Scooby. Now those kings have been retired and AlphaDestiny has filled but one vacuum, it is only natural that a man like Eric Bugenhagen fills the other, a man whom Alex nothing but respects and admires. We are willing to let slide Eric’s comment on AlphaDestiny being “cringe”. I believe this cementation of a brotherhood that will herald the new golden era of natural lifting on the board and be a true force for good.

The olive branch has been extended, what say you, BugenBros?

Meanwhile, in this general you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life. Like Alex says: If you found his content, it is your Destiny to be Alpha.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLnVFwcr3Z72e69H50kWVJWw&v=RVbxlNxXkoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Minoxodil for your bald spot? Or do you use it all on your "beard"?

Fuck off, asshole, he's shaved his head down. Of course it will look thinner at the back, sperg.

Fuck off beta destiny , Eric is far superior and doesn't need to tell people he's alpha like a beta fag

Obvious falseflag, try harder Zyzz-fag.

No he's very clearly balding and you can see it from the front too.

Fuck off Alex

Zyzz fag? Quality bait

Ok, bro. Ever shaved your head? Probably not. It is because of the long hairs getting cut down to little ones, do you understand now? It gives the illusion of balding.

Alright, kid.

>I don't know what the onset of recessed temple looks like
>I don't know what loss of hair density and reduction of hair diameters look like

I'm sorry for your loss Destiny. Denial is normal.

The picture attached proves nothing, here's one where he's got longer hair and, coincidentally, the "balding" is gone.

BUMPAROOOOOOO!!

The OP image was inspired by this one, by the by.

Yeah I'm balding and I have long hair and, what do you know, long hairs cover the fucking hairline.

Sorry AD.

But his hair isn't even covering his hairline, it is slicked up and you can see it plain. I think you are just impressing your own inadequacies upon Alex.

Does eric really have a Nazi tat on his hip?

I tried to copy it from one of Eric's vids and I think it looks similar to a totenkopf, I really doubt it's a Nazi tat though.

>Implying Alex is as tall as Bugez

I agree OP, both produce great content

Lol little alex has the best nut huggers.
100% BETA

unfriendly reminder Veeky Forums has always been a based Alphadestiny board

Lol no. Autism alex is a joke.

Glad to hear it, bro. At least someone can act civil in this thread...

You are so cringe, my friend.

Too fucking right, pal. AlphaDestiny has always had a claim on this board, no matter how much these Zyzz-loving virgins wish he didn't.

Are people actually comparing Eric Bugenhagen, a elite-class athlete with amazing genes and high testosterone who's also tall and handsome, to a pudgy 5 foot 5 little boy with crippling insecurities and debilitating inferiority complexes

Grow up, buddy. Do I come to a junkie Zyzz thread and start shitting up the place? No, I sit idly back and laugh at all the morons thinking Zyzz is still a king on this board.

All right, I'll bite the bait.

Alex is basically the same person as Eric but with heightened traits in certain areas such as intellect, capacity for research, content quality, not ADHD and general likability. To say that Alex has neither high test nor handsome looks, is willingly ignorant to the truth of the matter.

listening to a cookie cutter or a beta narrow balding baby armed manlet when the golem still lives
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLnVFwcr3Z72e69H50kWVJWw&v=RVbxlNxXkoM

>Intellect
>Virgin regurgitating Louie Simmons vs Chad kinesiology degree

>Content quality
Eric's videos and any videos featuring him (jujimufu's) are 100% more motivating than Alex from AlphaDestiny's videos. Besides Eric is a legit athlete unlike Alex who sits on his couch 24/7 aka "selfemployed"

>Not ADHD
This is the biggest joke

>General likability
Literally almost no one in Veeky Forums hates Eric while Alex keeps getting all the hate here

What a load of fucking, dirty lies you wrote. Does it make you feel good to speak nonsense on this board to the benefit of no one? Nary a thought enters Bugenhagen's head that isn't "me lift, me wrassle", Eric's videos are motivating but they don't pump up the average Veeky Forumsizen like a good Alex vid, you have no right to judge another man on his chosen occupation when you yourself are probably a loser, high-school drop-out NEET. Eric is very ADHD, all the hate levied against Alex is almost always facetious.

Lenny is a meme, more a jester to Alex's court.

literally impossible for manlet destiny to ever look down on another man in this manner unless it's verne troyer

lmao imagine little alex boy stepping to the golem he'd eat him alive, little beta would be shitting his pants. 6'2 300 vs 5'4 145. lmao again lmao

hi alex

zyzz is a cunt too little alex is a beta

He doesn't need to look down on you faggots, because he's better than you all in any way.

Alex would chin the head off that over-tanned, drug-addled fuckwit. He isn't 5'4 or 145 either.

Little alex is so insecure he changes his "look" every 5 videos

Found the Scooby-fag.

Little Alex is far from a king
>pic related

>Deciding to wear a bandana
>Deciding not to wear a bandana
>Wearing glasses

Yeah, he totally, deliberately changes his look every video so you guys don't know it's him, ok bro. It's totally not him just wearing whatever he wanted that day.

Scooby is a faggot. Lenny is the one true king of Veeky Forums

Hes hiding his eyebrows which someone in the comments made fun of so in little alex fashion he plucked them. BETA

Alex from AlphaDestiny is the new king, get over it Mr. Double-Digit IQ who still watches kid's movies in his 20s

HAHAHAHAH no.

Alex watches cartoons and plays with dolls?

Its okay cookie cutters have no place in the Kingdom

Ok, Mr. Conspiracy Theorist. What actually happened was that he decided to trim his eyebrows because he wanted to, decided to wear a bandana because he wanted to on those days. Yeah he was so torn up over you losers on here shit-talking him he hid them, give me a break.

You are so cringe.

Lol you know Little Alex is very insecure have you read his comments? He rages at every negative comment very beta

Embarrassing.

Your idol is a fake alpha sorry to break it to you.

The only beta here is you, trying to make fun of a man who is more jacked than you, who is more successful than you, who makes more money than you. Alex laughs his way to the bank with every negative comment, so keep them coming.

Bugenhagen is a chad and listening to him will guide us to chadhood, beta destiny has nothing to offer us to improve ourselves.

Your the one worshiping a autistic manlet.

More alpha than you'll ever be, sport.

This now a meme thread

This now a fit anime thread

You are willfully ignorant, buddy, but good for you supporting a decent content maker.

Lol youtube doesn't pay that much. Alex could have all the money in the world and he couldn't get laid. I get more pussy than him guaranteed. Also I can reach the top shelf in any grocery store. Beta Destiny will always be a beta male no matter how big he gets or how many times he changes his appearance.

This now a chad thread

You are the one worshiping a disgusting, bloated beast of a man.

alex if that's not you it could only be a full ass loser trying to impersonate you, either way a loss-loss situation. Please leave this board.

lol Alphas don't need to try. I don't need to compensate for my height.

No this now a hyde thread

This is now a nature thread

This now an alpha thread

Lenny has the mental toughness. He doesn't care what people think. Lenny would take anyone anytime. Everyone loves Lenny. Gymcel losers look up to little alex.

This now a t h i c c thread

This now a s i p s thread

>fat
>shitskin
no thanks

This now a wisconsin thread

THANK YOU WISCONSIN DEER OF MILK AND STEAK

Reminder not to compare virgin Alex from AlphaDestiny with Chad Eric Bugenhagen

Probably Slayer or Motorhead related because metaldude.

>intellect
>capacity for research

What does Alex do for a living again? I'll remind you that Eric was a strength coach for the Badgers and a PT for the past almost decade. Not taking a shot at Alex here, but Eric is clearly on top with no competition. I'm amazed that people on this board are jsut now finding out about the Bugez. The man is completely insane and I think he's going to reinvigorate the WWE in a huge way.

>Eric
>cookie cutter

8/8 b8 m8

Wow, coach for some high school club. You are very much taking a shot at Alex by saying he is not the top dog, when he is quite clearly level or above Eric.

The Badgers are the University of Wisconsin, you fucking fisherman.