45G Of Protein P/100g

>45G Of Protein P/100g.

Why aren't you eating alligator meat Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

florida-alligator.com/Alligator-Meat/Nutrition
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would eat if they existed on this continent, in the mean time I'll stick to my whale steaks.

I only eat pussy meat.

i don't feel like going to a specialty butcher for greasy chicken

Source pl0x

It's 29 when I googled it. Gators are delicious, I don't mind making them a part of my regular menu

>vegan
>>>/l/gbt

/l/ isn't a board anymore you troglodyte, stop reminding us

Oh, ok. Nvm

Gators are 29, Crocs are 46. You're eating the wrong cousin

Whats the taste like? Hate to sound cliche on mystery meat but it looks like it would taste like chicken

florida-alligator.com/Alligator-Meat/Nutrition

I would if I had the money and if it was easily accessible

Kind of

Tastes like a mix between chicken and fish. Why limit yourself to a very select few animals as your protein source? Most animals taste good when cooked right

Actually considered it for that reason, also I very much enjoy the taste for some reason. Problem is, only one store in a 200mile radius sells it here, and charges like 15-17 bucks a pound. Adjusted for rough macros and calories and factoring in the drive to said store, I could eat about 120 chicken breasts on the same monthly budget.

I live in South Florida and I barely know where to get it minus driving into the Everglades and hitting up a touristy air boat place.

i live in canada the closest thing we have to a gator is salamanders lol

Idk about salamanders, but monitor lizards tastes pretty good

because I'm not an idiot who values protein higher than fat or carbs.

I didnt even know that shit was edible. Looks pretty good

I live in NJ, practically in NYC
Where can I get this stuff?

It's not farmed enough to really be economically viable staple food. I live in SW Florida, and every time I've had it, it's been at some redneck cookout. Fried gator tail that's been dredged in some flour and old bay seasoning is fucking amazing.

Find a cajun restaurant in the city and ask them where they get it. That would be a good start. Its not even easy to find in areas with gators, I live in Houston and have to go to specialty markets to find any.

I'm not much of a fish person, and I love gator. Doesn't remind me of fish at all. It's essentially a very moist, flavorful version of chicken. Frog legs are another backwoods Florida delicacy, And taste a virtually the same

Delicious oily chicken. With a really soft, fishy texture.

>Whats the taste like? Hate to sound cliche on mystery meat but it looks like it would taste like chicken
Yep. Oily chicken

For some reason I don't find those high waisted bottoms the slightest bit attractive

I just prefer when they ride further down instead of all hiked up

High waisted is only good with fuller underwear or trousers/leggings.

>I'm not much of a fish person
Why not?
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html

It tastes like chicken and shrimp.

t lardass

T.chang

It's to show off the hips, but I totally agree with you desu

I don't need to eat the flesh of an animal that needlessly killed to get the protein that you autists are so obsessed with

It's seriously overrated and you only need 1g/kg TOPS

>someone gives a fuck

subhuman

Thanks for the (you) buddy :)

FUCK Meat eaters, based lefty vegans UNITE

fuck off you vegan shit. i don't have a moral problem killing animals and eating them and i never will.

local meat markets usually have it
sports bars and seafood restaurants will sometimes have gator nuggets for an appetizer

how does one acquire crocodile meat in finland?
i once found ostrich from south-africa being sold in lidl and it was allright

y-you too

i ate a double bacon cheeseburger today
I've had alligator and while it's fine i'm not going to go through the trouble of getting an exotic meat that's probably more expensive than free range chicken in this state

they're an abomination to the female form

your picture does a better job of that, though

> excellent protein source
> normal fucking retards immediately turn them into tendies

This is why I don't like to go outside

Seriously dyel? Getting fat and carbs is fucking cheap and brainless.

>82,3 g Of Protein P/100g.

why aren't you eating hardfiskur?

Used to work in publix and the meat department had it in the back in Georgia. Most likely would have it Florida if you ask for it.

Hello my Nordic brother, you are Nordic and Aryan like me and thus we are above the rest of humanity in the same way they are above squirrels.

With that said, what is this? Dried fish? Is it salted or simply dried?

Understandable, at least you can admit you're a scumbag with habits that destroy the planet

>den folelsen når Island kommer til å bevare det overlegne norske genus og kan rekolonisere scandinavia etter at fastlandet blir erklært et kalifat
Det er fortsatt håp for fremtiden.

no wonder you're anorexic, user.

If you have literally a single fucking reptile in species in all of Canada, it's closer to a gator than a salamander, you stupid FUCKING LEAF.

>tfw Anglo Master race

Better than you cucks

The original anglo are literally scandinavian my braindead friend. The anglo originially came to england from present day Denmark, and many centuries after the first wave of anglo colonization there was a second wave consisting of modern danes and norwegians. They named all the important cities like York, Dublin, Nottingham and so on, which means New York is rightfully scandinavian clay. Brittain would be a danish kingdom if William the conqueror and the normans hadn't gotten involved in the 11th century, but here's a pro tip for you: he and the normans were also descended from norse raiders (normans are literally norwegians).

The only somewhat distinctive and non-germanic part of the UK is your celt heritage, which you share with the spanish and has been bred out of everywhere but ireland and parts of wales. You are scandinavian you fucking nigger.

its dried salted fish. they hang it up for a couple weeks. it tastes really good tho.

>this girl is 16

Why aren't you eating seitan? 75g of protein per 100g.