The gym twink is staring at me again in the showers

>the gym twink is staring at me again in the showers

wtf should I do about it? I popped a semi once becouse I was anxious and he smiled at me. He is cute but im not gay ffs

just do it breh

Pound that ass in a way that isn't gay then.

>showering at the gym

>Pound that ass in a way that isn't gay then.

Teach me

Bend over.

Fuck him desu
it's okay if they're cute

*bends over*

>He is cute
>but im not gay ffs

it's not gay if hes cute, dont worry. Do you know who fucked the cute twins in ancient days? The greatest greek and roman warriors, fucking Achilles etc.It wasn't gay, they were the apex of masculinity, and fucked whoever they wanted, man or woman. Really you shouldn't think too far into this, if he's cute and you like him, just fuck him, be a man, be a fucking warrior.

This
Your coming here and seeking validation for your sexuality is infinitely gayer than just fucking the twink

>tfw bodybuilder and power bottom

>le ebin everyone on Veeky Forums is gay meme!
Ask that faggot what the fuck he is looking at if he’s annoying you, if your truly a homo then do some gay shit that another aids infested butt blaster would pick up on. Can we please purge all these sodomites from this board now? I’ve been here longer than most and can say the gay shit isn’t funny and encouraging idiots to be gay goes directly against self improvement.

It's not gay if he looks like a girl and you bang him. It's perfectly natural to be sexually attracted to the female form. If he looked like a guy and you were sexually attracted then it's gay.

Just come out of the closet already

just let him see your hard on and go about your business. What doea it matter if they see u hard?

/thread

I mean I'd definitely consider fucking a cute femboy now. Pretty sure increased test levels from lifting weights correlates to wanting to bang anything that looks feminine.

If its pretty, fuck it.
That and assert your masculine dominance, IMO.

you're only 2.19% gay, don't worry, its pretty negligible

tfw no astolfo bf

Guy on the right is straight btw

>the gym twink is staring at me again in the showers
stop looking in mirrors then

Just say no homo then tear that bussy up

Fuck off you humourless alt-right brainlet.

this. my penis shrinks to like 3cm after workout.

>Veeky Forums

>go to gym at 1300 because work had me in the mornings
>see a literal gym twink at that time.
I thought you guys were memeing me about it.

that's hot. I want your beefy jiggly ass to bounce against my freshly shaved 5 inch cock

>2.19% of volume

Who has penis that weighs 1,7 kg?

>tfw the gym twink is out of order again

How am I supposed to get my test boost now?

Volume isn't a measurement of mass, Satan.

>volume = mass
How did you manage to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board? That has to be a challenge.

hnnnng

my floppy haired gym twink was doing bench press today and watching me while he rested. i hope i impressed him with my lifts! :3

>he doesnt spitroast the gym twink with his bros
how low test are you OP?