Looks like pump is back on the menu boys, get in, next stop .34

Looks like pump is back on the menu boys, get in, next stop .34

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/503738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who else sitting comfy in tethereum?

i hope so man. ive been so rekt since buying at .2906 my qt japanese girlfriend keeps saying どうして and patting my back

WAKE ME UP
wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP

money skeleton endorsed BCC, better get in quick before we get to .5

what a fucking idiot

>Sarcasm

Why is it slowly creeping up?

>a jew celebrate centralisation and destruction of the bankkiller
Wow what a surprise who could have thought this is incredible.

If you reach your buy in sell and get out. Only a fool would buy in on this right now.

cause btc dipped below 6k again

oh thanks bro user

What if I bought at 400 though?

Korea and China are pumping hard according to my asian friend, get in here

I missed the out last time. Someone help on how to do this? Drowning in student debt and this is hail mary.

It'll be at your buy in soon enough

Bithumb is back up again and the volume is incredible, the BCH pump is at it again like nothing happened.

When/how to exit?

They are breaking bitcoin.

Lets do this brahs

BCH is centralized? And retards are actually supporting this meme-coin? Why is the crypto-community so gay?

back to .2 so I can rebuy

kys corekike

YEZZZZZ SIRRRRRR

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

crypto is a fucking joke at this point, the bch supporters are fucking retarded, nobody gives a shit about the tech or read whitepapers. I used to support the tech, but now I'm in bch waiting for the pump.

Crypto won't recover from this bs and the retarded moon kids. I can't just sit on the sidelines supporting the tech and decentralization.

just hodl. 3k here we come

we need that piece of shit btc to dip further so bcc moons again

it had it's peak, it's going back to 2k now boys

back to you being a dumbass for not holding thru the shitstorm you fucking pussy bitch boy

tfw still have 490 bch left over from the fork. Already sold 500ish.

tiddy little profit. should i Veeky Forums?

decided to sell slowly so it doesnt crash cause of me

>nobody gives a shit about the tech or read whitepapers
least of all corecucks who want to abandon it

it literally has more volume than btc now, dont worry about that

dont sell you bch tho lmao

pump bcc you faggot

ill wait and see. I'm not unloading all at once.

BTC is staying above 6k, BCH isn't going to moon soon, prepare for it to fall down again

I rode my portfolio from 85k to 135k to 95k then got out with 130k. Fuck, what a night.

jeez, what did you do?

>money skelly says: "congratulations on your number being bigger than my number"
>OMG VITALIK ENDORSEMENT CONFIRMED, BTC IS KILL, SWIFT PARTNERSHIP NEXT! AMAZON PAYMENT COMING SOON

For fucksake Veeky Forums is a creative writing class for autists

Was buying and selling bch over and over and I got up to 21 btc sold at .425 then stupidly rebought .3, rode down to .18 but held and sold at .295.

Thanks biz all the threads saying bcc was dead convinced me to hold through the blood

It's slowly dying.

Yeah I'm out now

166k transaction waiting to be confirmed on the btc blockchain. Most of that money is going to flow into the exchanges. A lot of people who have held btc for a longer time, are going to take their profits. Money will flow out of btc faster than it flows back in.

Be warned. Bitcoin will go down for a correction. And a lot of money will leave crypto for a while, the majority of the coins are going down together with bitcoin.
People say btc is clogged with spam. If they had taken a look at blockchain.info they would see that that's not true. There are a lot of big money transactions waiting to be confirmed. Definitely no spam.

i dumped it the last time it got to .5
made money
exit all scammer markets

MB
BLOCKSIZE

Kill your kys literal kike

Bought @ €420 still hodling

Everyone here is so serious and all I am wondering about is why Vitalik is starting to look more like an alien as the months go by. Check recent videos. His skin is turning pale to gray and he is thinning.

bitcoin judas needs to die
fake satoshi needs to die
exit all scammer markets
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/503738
ave btrash fee is $40 now
el oh el scales well man

Hardcore nootropic and amphetamine abuse most likely. Liver failing

you want fuck, fuck your mother

Soon i hope, one less jew trying to destroy the destruction of jews is always a good thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HUGE PUMP GOING ALERT 4K ULTRA HD