How much 40-50% liquor would match a 12oz 5% beer? Beer is my weakness when it comes to cutting

How much 40-50% liquor would match a 12oz 5% beer? Beer is my weakness when it comes to cutting

Don't let yourself drink during the week, and only drink straight vodka with water on the weekends. Don't be cheap and you can find some pretty solid sipping vodkas in the $25-$40 a bottle range.

I've been drinking the pic in OP with soda water and lemon for a while. It's great to drink fast or sip and the calories only come from the liquor.

I just wanna know how much liquor would equal a beer in terms of alcohol content

What are you a Mary?

cant you do simple fucking math you moron?

1 shot (1.5 ounces) is the equivalent of your average beer. Vodka with water and a lemon slice is probably the healthiest way you can drink. Red wine is not bad either, if you like wine.

Take it to Veeky Forums
Math is hard

I only know how to add plates and write code m8

>5% beer
wtf dude have some self respect

There's no comparison. Beer has carbs and alcohol. Liquor like Jameson is just alcohol calories. Alcohol can't be stored as fat so the body metabolizes all of it. Just don't eat anything when you drink and you can get fucking loaded without gaining a pound.

>paying more than $15 for a half gallon of vodka

literally placebo

You wouldn't be writing any worthwhile code if you can't compare two values like 5% and 40%. You drink 1/8 the amount of ethanol in one beer as you do in the same volume of 40% ethanol spirits.

cheaper alcohols have worse hangovers

no evidence for that

cheap vodka and expensive vodka are still both 40% ethanol and 60% water. literally no difference when it comes to vodka

Sorry breh I've already been drinking I cannot maths

>bringing an expensive beer you enjoy to a party just so some scrawny faggot you don't know can snatch it

All vodka tastes the same to me. Not enjoyable unless it's mixed with some high calorie shit

That's a load of shit.

Just don't drink alcohol at all. You don't need that crap

Like 4cl

>differences in flavor are placebos
Stick to the frat parties fag, there are better vodkas than the cheap shit college students use to make punch

>let a scrawny faggot do anything
What are you? A faggot?

If I'm in the backyard chatting it up with cardio bunnies how am I supposed to stop some rando from peeking in the fridge and grabbing it

Do I need to make some spidey sense gains?

You obviously don't party.
Stop LARPing.

Yeah I used to chug vodka from the bottle. There is for sure a difference. Cheap shit is usually pretty rough but if you're willing to spend a bit more it'll go down a lot easier. Russian standard was a nice compromise.

Vodka in universally the worst liquor. It's for girls to dump into sweet shit. Sip bourbon or scotch, a nice dark aged rum or tequila, just dab a couple drops of water in to open up your liquor a bit and you're good to go. If it's hot as fuck outside you can add cold soda water also, low calorie and cools you off. I prefer it with just a couple drops of cool water though.

Harsh breh

For me, there's liquor that tastes horrible. That ranges $10-20 for 750. Then after that in the $25-infinity there's the liquor that is drinkable and does not improve in taste no matter how expensive it is

750ml*

>How much 40-50% liquor
>Beer is my weakness

> Now leaving Gainsville, Fatburg 3 Miles

>How much 40-50% liquor would match a 12oz 5% beer?
Math is hard, isn't it pumpkin?

Yeah pretty much. Vodka will always taste like fucking rubbing alcohol but there is an improvement over the cheap shit

>almost this
Some expensive vodkas are smooth as fuck, but even if the taste is different, after the third shot you won't feel it anyway

That's because expensive alcohol is just a status symbol, not an indication of the quality of the alcohol.

12(0.05) = (0.40)x

solve for x

as he said, it is untill certain value/quality, specially for vodka, wine and whisky, after you reach certain level of smoothness and purity its pretty much impossible to get any further

1.5 fl oz of an 80 proof liquor is equivalent to 12 oz of a 5% beer.

If you aren't buying your alcohol in plastic containers you are doing it wrong