docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZIonSOwhM3iM0gTYVXuUAw/htmlview

Comfy listening:
youtu.be/G48u_q5iz1o

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaKvdKHlkPN/?hl
ironmanmagazine.com/bulletproof-lower-back/
ahs.uwaterloo.ca/~mcgill/fitnessleadersguide.pdf
youtu.be/1Mkhj0P3Nsw
docs.google.com/document/d/1S1-pJZAdCkdDUk5-VZU7y_Tn98fVNW2384x-PauBRrw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1hirQtc1NpF84ElnW2UeOjcNvYCZzNVU_cE7oZlOzjVk/edit?usp=sharing2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Behold

I almost pulled 300kg for 2

Has any other trip done that?

best part his arms arent even big (just like mines)

hes forearms are huge and chest is ok

Two hundred and thirty kg? Two hundred plus, at 93kg?

>almost
doesn't count

thanks not tripped garagebro. anything recommended? my grip also sucks, so maybe i can combine it with that. workout at home so no fancy things please. i do rows day 1 and 3, with didlies on 2. was planning on doing some light deadlift holds on day 1, which seems to kill my hands. dont have proper space for farmer walks.

also any specific stretching? i have no idea on that stuff and always seem to run into completely different routines that all seem crazy

I'm confident I will pull 310kg next week.

Impressive, but also frightening since it looked like your eyes where about to fly out of there sockets.

good

yes, he benched 201kg at uni championships while being drunk (literally they wake him up 30 minutes before it was his turn to get on the platform)

nigga izlee looks like his face is about to blow up literally every time he lifts heavy

Yeah but I didn't lose my contact lenses today!!

Banned trip?

Legit impressive lifts but man Isley looks like Arnie in total recall.

Izlee I thought you were from UK, maybe i'm confusing things.

yes

What was our lad banned for this time?

Yeah I served my 1hr ban but because clover is stupid and/or on 4g and changed IP they counted it as ban evasion when I posted next to see the ban message.

You can have my trip if you want. Just put #yellowipfman by your name like isley #yellowipfman

Enjoy!

I am.

I have competed internationally for straya and gb.

>phoneposting
you never learn, huh

>has any other trip done that
Bodorio, Virtus, Kbooey, Sean

Behold: cancer spreading through comments

instagram.com/p/BaKvdKHlkPN/?hl

Do you know a guy called Callum Barney? He's the 75kg Champion atm, also from UK.

seeing how long your arms are that unimpressive desu

>TFW he reps 100lbs more than your 1rm and you have 30 lbs on him
pls send sample routine. my deadlift has been stalled for 2 months and after 2 deloads.

test

Hey gbro, they look more like regular shrugs. Power shrugs means using leg drive for stronger overload, right?

2x orangutan arms

Do shieko u80kg

No
>75kg
doesn't sound like powerlifting to me

>Do shieko u80kg
ty fampai

anyone with a herniated disc here?
ihave one at L5S1 so i was trying to get a really strong core to improve the hérnia, anyone here can help me?

Garaging brother can help

Never diagnosed but symptoms of herniated disc (Was unable to walk or even bend to shit for 1 week, was unable to bodyweight squat without a belt for 2-3 weeks and had horrible sciatica pain for 6-7 months)
What would you like help with ?

No fucking way. I had something almost identical for 10 months, down to being unable to bend for week.

Fine now though

Does someone have a good resource on good mornings? Considering form mainly.

ironmanmagazine.com/bulletproof-lower-back/

I really like Bill Starrs good mornings.

ahs.uwaterloo.ca/~mcgill/fitnessleadersguide.pdf
youtu.be/1Mkhj0P3Nsw

Those two things plus thousands of hypers, as much traction based work as possible, hypers, reverse hypers, belt squats, pullups, deadhangs

Power shrugs are just really heavy shrugs that you use a bit of momentum to keep going, strap up, shrug heavy and high reps, try to get over your deadlift max

Millions of rows, for stretching see above youtube link

Lmao nigga like stick your ass back like goddam

If I'm lifting 220kg for my 3rd lift on a meet what should be my first 2?
I was thinking 200 and 112.5 maybe.

Theres multiple ways to do them
Wide stance
Close stance
Round back
Arched back
From pins concentric only
To pins to get a pause and consistent rom
Seated
Squatmornings(as soon as you round you drop into a squat and squat back up)

about treefiddy

What would you advise specifically to target hamstrings and glutes?

Yeah about that.

>specifically to target hamstrings and glutes

Mate do you know what a good morning is?

Anything but seated

I thought so, yeah.

just want to lift and run like normal people do, i dont feel pain radiated(?) to legs but sometimes i have some crisis of pain. when i get a strong maybe i get back to lift.

Any of them. The best is going down as far as you can without bending your knees and going back up, but your mobility if it's shit like mine might not allow that. A slight bend in the knees will compensate for that and allow you to still hit the hammies good.

Its not just about not bending the knees you have to force your hips back as far as possible

KNEES BEHIND HEELS

Do what For me what worked well is going back to the gym I was unable to deadlift at all unless sumo but I was able to do rack pulls easily and able to squat doing High reps good form in that helped me recover.
Another thing that for some reason helped me but I won't recommend it was Atlas stones I have no fucking clue how and it made other guys with back ache go wtf as well but by god Atlas stones made my back feel like a million dollars. In the end you have to know your limits and resting doesn't work for most things after a while focus on good form, let your body be your judge and begin rehabbing.

hérnia guy here
thx to all, really apreciated

Any advice on how to train on the week of a meet?
I did 3 rep maxes this week and the meet is on next Saturday.

Currently planning to do the 3 lifts 3x3 at about 50% on Monday and do some more light bench on Wednesday.

Any advice and tips welcome.

It depends how heavy your lifts are

Youre probably taking too long between last heavy sessions, especially seeing as youre not doing deadlift opener and squat and bench seconds as your last lifts

Rest pre comp isnt one size fits all

Yeah I agree about taking too long between last heavy session. Doing IPF so squat bench dl.

Think I'll do about 80% squat and dl on Monday for a rep or two.

Thanks.

How fat are you?

What is your gender?

How heavy are your lifts?

85kg 190cm. Male.
Maxes are
- 175kg squat
- 125kg bench
- 225kg deadlift

Pretty new and this is my first meet.

>doing ipf so squat bench dl

What do you think other feds do???

Sub 400 wilks something like
Deadlift opener 7 days out
Squat and bench second 5 days out
All 3 3x3 50% 2/3 days out

>What do you think other feds do???
Weigh in, half squat, tng bench and rack pull :)

That's what I'll do. Thanks man.

>What do you think other feds do???
leggydips, sternum bounces, noodlestands ?

guys i'm cutting and want to reserve as much energy for the gym as possible, so does it make more sense to eat loads the night before i go to the gym so im carbed up in the morning or am i retard

test

Nice blog

If you train first thing in the morning, that makes complete sense.

God only knows what we'd be without you

If you should ever leave plg, though blogging would still go on, believe me, plg could show nothing to me, so what good would shit posting do me?

Clean and jerks in jeans and a leather jacket didn't goes as well as I initially had hoped.

Socks in bed is warm and cozy

Socks in bed feel awful wtf man put the heating on.

>empty gym
>empty power racks
>loud music
>can walk around like an idiot between sets getting hyped

Love Friday night.

My aircon has been broken for over a week and its 85° out I'm going to actually die

I know it's a long shot, but anyone here lift in central Illinois? I'm moving there next month for work and want to find a good gym.

BNBarbell seems pretty good, but looks pretty small from the pictures online and a bit more geared towards weightlifting.

passed my online stroke anatomy exam with 97% lads, if i dont get into med school now i'm going to hang myself from the power rack

Yes I do! There's a great power lifting club gym that's not very well advertised nearby, they have mostly elekio bars and rogue equipment. Owner only let's in people in who compete in feds like the SPF. He's incredibly IPF and won't let you in.

>There's a great power lifting club gym
>won't let you in
T-thanks user

>admitting to ban evasion

buh bye, mother fucker.

Nice blog

Can I get a program recommendation? I’ve been stuck at around 350 Wilks @117kg/196cm for quite some time now and feeling bretty fatigued. My current job can get pretty stressful sometimes, end up spending 8 hours without a break at least twice a month. Was thinking about giving Sheiko a try but I’m afraid that the volume will fuck my shit up even more. Modified 5/3/1? Cube?

WHAT PART OF THE BENCH PRESS WILL WEARING A BELT HELP WITH THE MOST: THE BOTTOM, MIDDLE OR TOP PART OF THE MOVEMENT?

PLEASE RESPOND.

Why don't you try

B U I L D I N G
U
I
L
D
I
N
G

M O M E N T U M
O
M
E
N
T
U
M

Try it and find out.

Been trying to find the low volume/high intensity one for a while desu.

I've got them both.

Group 1, low volume, high intensity -docs.google.com/document/d/1S1-pJZAdCkdDUk5-VZU7y_Tn98fVNW2384x-PauBRrw/edit?usp=sharing

Group 2, high volume, lower intensity - docs.google.com/document/d/1hirQtc1NpF84ElnW2UeOjcNvYCZzNVU_cE7oZlOzjVk/edit?usp=sharing2

Thanks a lot!

At what numbers should I start using a belt for Squars and OHP?

At what numbers should I buy specific lifting shoes in favour of Converse?

>belt
whenever you want
>lifting shoes
you never NEED them

Didn’t the first week have a day where you work up to a 1RM aka a mock meet?

I don't think human faces are meant to go that colour and/or shape.

I thought they were really comfy once you get strong enough to trip here?

Yes, it's actually supposed to be a mock meet on day 1 and 80% AMRAPs on days 3 and 4 of week 1, and 6x10's the following week, but as long as you have current maxes you can start the program as written.

>8 hours without a break

Doing what?

Despatch. It’s not very physically demanding but it can get pretty chaotic sometimes, especially an hour before the courier arrives. It’s mostly packing, answering emails/calls and sorting orders out.

New trip or are you just Bobby?

LOL

Deadlifted 440 with straps yesterday at a true RPE 10 (failed with chalk + mix grip), but I've pulled 405 without straps relatively easily. Any chance I can get my deadlift to a cool 430-440 in a month with mixed grip? Got a meet coming up.

Also - I pull sumo and have a lot of struggle locking out past my knees. Moderate to low back rounding. Any tips?

I haven't been here in a few months mate.

There aren't any specific numbers because different people are different. I have friends that squat 4 pl8+ beltless and probably will never get a belt and friends that got belts at 2 pl8 or less

>what number
When ya start Stalin

>what number pt 2
Like 500 prolly

>New
He's an older trip than I am

Amendment: the 500 was in reference to deadlift shoes, i got myself squat shoes at like 2 plates ish and it was well worth it, I squat 420 now.

xddd, polska w orzeszku.