Be me

>be me
>Started going to uni last week
>Decide to get fit in the uni gym
>Didn't want to go because I was afraid in the first place
>Finally decided to go two days ago
>Guy who introduced me to the equipment and stuff was really nice, the gym was quite empty (10 people max)
>Started with doing some cardio, then some other simple exercises (kneebends etc.)
>"Alright this was ok but I realise now I have pretty much zero endurance and muscle mass"
>Go to rowing machine
>After doing two to three pulls with correct form I start to black out
>They had to practically carry me onto a mattress and I lied there until i came back to my senses and we could finish the training
How can I convince myself to go to the gym again after such an embarrassment, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UR93g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're an embarrassment

Are you anaemic? Go to a doctor.

I don't think so, It only happened to me twice, once when I started swimming after eating nothing all day a few years ago, and this time

If you don't go back you'll be an embarrassment forever. You're still young, go get Veeky Forums and you'll never suffer this again. Give up and doomed to a dyel life.

Eat a light snack and drink some water before you go next time. If you show p again they'll respect you more than they'll laugh at you. Someone might shoot some shit but just shrug it off and joke about it

get blood work done imo

It all depends on how you will present that. Just continue working out and when you gain more you can use this as a joke with some other amateur that is starting going to gym to boost his confidence. Also, everything is about confidence. Even if you fail in something miserably the way you react is the actual impact that you leave on the others. We all have shit going around us and it's not only in the gym, as well.

What does that mean?

dont give up m8 seriously make sure you're all fueled up before you go though lol

Inject yourself with some sips or other kind of stimulant before you go to the gym to get your blood working properly.

means get blood work done

Isn't cardio the point of getting blood working?

you think thats embarrassing? I failed a 95lb incline bench press yesterday at my uni gym and a jacked black dude had to run over and pull it off me. Still trying to figure out how to go back without people recognizing me.

That was brave, user. I would have more respect for you if you returned than if you quit.

return and people will respect you

ofc Im gonna return lads, Im trynna get big here

god i miss working out in the uni gym. surrounded by qts with common classes/interests who are basically looking for some dick.
make the best of those years user, life kinda sucks afterwards.

Is this "return and people will respect you" a meme or something?

what kind of abnormally extroverted uni did you go to bro

nobody in my uni gym talks to each other except really outgoing black guys hitting on black girls doing squats

and i don't mean this just fitness-wise. i mean uni is the last time where social life is pretty much handed to you on a gold platter.
i'm 28 and unironically thinking of re-enrolling to a masters just to get those social gains back.

Kek, not for me
>TFW when 60/30 m/f ratio
>In my class only 10% female
>50% are fat or ugly AF, 30% are over 25 and 20% look decent
"So?" You may say, "you probably gonna have it easy since most of the guys will be fugly nerds because it's a stem course"

Tough luck buddy, besides the obvious Asians and shitskins the rest look literally better than me without exaggeration
I never thought I was ugly, not even in high school, until now.

i went to a STEM uni where people are usually considered nerds and low f/m ratio, yet the gym was always packed with pretty smart chicks (alright granted most of them did meme degrees like industrial engineering).

Obviously there are some exceptions, your typical neckbeards and nerds, but they are surprisingly rare, despite the whole uni being stem oriented.

The gym situation is even worse. I mean for fucks sake the gym instructor himself is literally an 11/10 turbochad who is 6'5

>Industrial engineering
Thank god it is considered a meme degree here because we don't even have shit like women's studies yet

Why would it be? You're basically marking your territory by your repeated presence, not getting discouraged by anyone or anything. It's a respectable thing.

>kneebends

Eat food retard

I mean that thing where you try to pull your feet as close as possible to your butt while bending your knees

>tfw started going to gym 3 years after college.

No, its just common sense.

I wouldn't worry about being embarrassed brah, they probably think you were sick or have a condition or something.

BLACKED

You’re either what? 18/19? And you’re literally blacking out after a couple of pulls on the rower?

You got bigger problems than being embarrassed. You got some major medical issues. Not even meming. No healthy 18/19/20 yo on this planet - no matter how out of shape - blacks out on the fucking rower after a couple of pulls.

Either you’re bullshitting for (you)s and the whole story is a crock of shit, or you got some serious health issues that you need to see a doctor about.

Become a vampire. Just the right time of year too.

>Not going back to the gym again
>Being forever remembered by the staff as "that kid who turned up once and nearly passed out"
>Not going back and becoming so strong and Veeky Forums that you actually laugh at what a weak bitch you once were

wew lad

FUCKING EAT AND KEEP GOING TO THE GYM

I wouldn't be too concerned about that, I just have a really shitty endurance

I was able to swim before while being better than 50% of the class

Get your blood tested (at a doctor) for any weird stuff

GOOD idea

Schwarzenegger often vomited and blacked out in the gym, if anything, that's something to brag about.

You probably have low Testosterone, you should see a doctor about that.

>Have low testosterone
>Nw2 balding at 18
Fugg :D

discord.gg/3UR93g

get these fatties into shape asap

I started lifting a year ago, 6' 130lbs at the time. I nearly passed out doing squats in front of a mate showing me what to do. I died on the inside that day, and swore I'd actually learn about lifting. It's been a good year. Gets easy after a few months. Keep those gym buds, they're the same people who make my life worth living.

this
if you dont fix this, you’ll never improve and you’ll be an overall disappointment

>started going to uni last week
Jesus fucking Christ, how late do some colleges start?

It takes a real man to go back look them in the eye and do the same thing again.

In my country they start in spring/autumn

That's odd to me. Where are you from?

Germany
Our "winter"-semester starts in autumn and out summer semester starts in spring