>therefore 5'3 @16
>jewish
>receding hairline @16
>unaesthetic bony nose
>forhead, smiling and eye wrinkles @16
>have to straighten jewfro curls to look remotely attractive
>tfw inherited all jewish traits
>"a-at least i have some growing left, r-right?"

Should i end it all Veeky Forums? I'm literally contemplating how I'm going to live with myself knowing that there's no way I'll get puss unless i become rich and famous.

could you elaborate im curious as fuck

Yeah.

So to get big in the media/hollywood/music industry you have to either 1) suck dicks/get fucked by the executives 2) promote their agenda

In rap specifically the agenda is get black kids to go to jail by promoting violence/crime - Rick Ross who I've also worked with. Ross doesn't get fucked, but he always raps about selling coke

Gerald can't promote that since black kids don't listen to him so instead he just makes music and the execs make him suck dick or they suck his dick in exchange for promotion and record deals.

Very sad, very hidden part of the industry. The only people who can avoid it are independant artist like troy ave, chief keef, young dolph, Montana of 300 - etc.

Chief keef was SUPPOSE to be industry but when he wouldn't let BET execs fuck him he got banned from BET & his career was put on hold for the remainder of his contract
- youtube.com/watch?v=vwdrTnlrpEc

>"In rap specifically the agenda is get black kids to go to jail by promoting violence/crime"
Is that why bobby schmurda went to jail without anyone bailing him out?

Also what can you tell me about Lyor Cohen

Check out this faggot larping as a Hollywood insider

lmao so much this.
what hollywood insider would browse fucking Veeky Forums.
also OP what's with the insecurity little guy?

Yeah - All the black kids see him go to jail and they think "Oh it's just something that happens". Also there's a chance that he got signed, didn't agree to let Epic Record execs fuck him, and they told the D.A. to prosecute him

Really fucked up stuff.

Lyor is one of the execs but I don't know if he's gay. They also fuck the female artist like Nicki. He's definitely satanic though and hiding behind the identity of being "jewish". He's high up but he just pushes the agenda that his bosses tell him to

He's like a high level manager of a business, but the owner is still the one in charge.

If you talk to actors/artist in private they'll tell you the same. I know a regatton artist that told me they were offered $1 mil record deal but they would have had to blow the exec offering it. Also Veeky Forums is better than misc so I go here

what bosses are above him? lol how far does this shit go

My guess on who has fucked around a lot in the industry

Rita Ora, Camila Cabello

Anything on Beyonce? Or did she get lucky on landing Jay Z early

Can i ask what you do and how you're related to these artist so i can confirm that you know this shit and you're not just pulling shit out of your ass

Any female artist signed to any big record label has been passed around like you would not believe. Disgusting and sad. Yes Rita, Yes Camila, Yes Cardi, Yes to any big female even Rihanna.

Beyonce too. She's fucking creepy, I heard some weird shit about her. & it doesn't matter who she's married to the execs still have sex with her.
bosses above would be the record label CEO's like tommy mottola - Micheal Jackson: "Tommy Mottola is the devil" -, Lucian Grainge - UMG CEO, etc.
I do video production, been doing it for 5 years already. Essentially I handle everything that goes into making a music video - I talk to artist, labels, and all the boring people like grips, rental places, and makeup artist.

So I'm constantly around these artist between working on the actual video and talking to reps from the label. & I'm more personable than most people so the artist talk to me more

Thankfully though there's 1000 people I could be since the industry is so big (kinda) so It'd be impossible to tell who I am exactly

bruh spill on beyonce

she does have a dead on the inside look in her photos

hands down best thread i've seen in months

I heard and have seen other people say it too that she's under pretty constant mind control - youtube.com/watch?v=lqYkIHoGNY8

Makes sense too - Label execs HATE black people. They wouldn't let her become a billionaire without controlling her completely

I only have my job bc of hard work and skill so I never have to worry about this hollyweird shit.
thanks m8.

bro can you tell us about rihanna? its pretty transparent she has a major coke problem what do you know about her?

Wtf is this creepy shit

pls dont tell me this mk ultra shit works

youtube.com/watch?v=UAoHfiGRkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=9PWcqLLc9B4

If you have time watch that. If not: Yeah she does drugs but the weirdest thing about her is she has sex with very high level people like UK royalty
bill clinton apologized for MK Ultra in the 90's lmfao & they settled law suits with some of the victims

btw my personal proof that this stuff is real is that when I'm filming these major artist they do all these creepy sign shit without anyone telling them too like the triangles and covering the right eye

nice trips but i dont have 30 min to spare

kek

going to the store brb

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2945015/pg1

check this one out brah

please dont tell me you believe all the shit you see in these vids do you?

Please don't tell me Katy Perry blew a Jew.

>please dont tell me you believe all the shit you see in these vids do you?
>Please don't tell me Katy Perry blew a Jew.

We've got part of a chorus.

Fuck I wish I could get succ'd by katy perry

are you sure about that

look at her before she fucked her shit up

back from the store. lmfao

No I know its true and yeah Katy has more than likely been hog tied and penetrated by multiple execs at once

maybe she got ugly because she didn't want to be used as a sextoy anymore. makes a lot more sense than some "trying to find myself" bullshit

or she just lost all hope of existing

She got the same agent as miley...and that agent was britney spears agent before that.
>hit rock bottom , that's so sad and shit !
>woah its a rebirth !
Bunch of retard goyim

cringe that industry plant lmao

and im assuming they blackmail the fuck out of all these artists to make sure they dont call them out.

Any info on when Justin Beiber spilled the beans about how some Hollywood execs wanted him to fuck a kid or something?

Troy ave is fucking king