No mew threads

>No mew threads
First for chad status

>To answer all your questions
youtube.com/watch?v=6diTUU5mca8

>The medical industry really hates this link
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/

how do I fucking mew? I don't get it. Can someone show me a video?

>tfw Hour of Gum A Day

who /HOGAD/ here

This.

Everytime I watch a mew video, all I hear is countless theories. Not even a tutorial about hwo the fuck I'm supposed to mew

>Teeth together
>Mouse closed
>Tongue on palete
>Push with back of tongue

How is that hard?

Isn't it supposed to be the tongue held against the palete, especially in the back, with a suction hold? That's basically what John Mew said. It's what I do. I almost obstruct my fucking airway.

if you say the word "swing", at the ng sound the back of your tongue should be in the right place. You'll find that if you move it back any farther you should be unable to breath through your nose. Once the back is there, just put the rest of your tongue on the roof of your mouth as well.

I do the same.
But is it normal I produce 30x more saliva than before?

No idea about this Mew guy, but when I was a kid I had pic related you could put in and out before I got the real braces.
And they had these metal things on which my tongue was supposed to rest. Basically it was meant to help me push my tongue towards the palate
Make of that what you will

which feet? The ones on the behind of the mouth? Because my front teeth cant touch each other while my tongue is on the roof

which teeth* lmao

mastic gum master race reporting in.

>all natural/no sugar/good for stomach

This happened to me when I first started getting the posterior third of my tongue on the roof of my mouth.
Stopped happening after a few days of doing it though

Tried falim gum but the sugar alcohols in it put my stomach in agonizing pain for about 10 hours. Got some mastic gum ordered but it's gonna take a while to get here

It feels like it but I'm not sure it's an accurate feeling.

Where do you buy yours from, user?

Greetings fellow user! Search "Chios Mastiha Tears" on Amazon. The shipping time is long since it comes from Greece.

The back teeth

Thanks, senpai. I've been wanting to try it out.

In for legit. I've gained 3mm in palate size and my jaw finally has definition.

My posterior crossbite is like 1mm from being fixed. It's perfect on the right side now, 2mm from fixed on the left.

Changes take months

Nice job bro. Do you have any tips on how to fix tongue splinting?

your airway is blocked because your facial and throat muscles aren't used to the tongue pushing op on your pallet

I feel like Im choking on my own when I do this. Am I pushing too far woth my tongue, or am I just not used to it

Idk what that is, from a google search I guess it's the teeth digging into the tongue?

I didn't prevent that, just pushed through it and it stopped when I gained enough space. The tongue should be above the top teeth once you get proper position, pushing the hard palate gums and not the actual teeth

Yeah I had the same feeling when I started. It starts to feel normal after like a week.