30 y/o white male

> 30 y/o white male
> recently hit 2/3/4/5
> decent career, look good
> hear people at job talking about their families and how their moral standards rubbed off on them
> realize I was basically raised by Veeky Forums
> vividly remember habbo hotel but do not even remember mom's birthday
> perfectly catalogued folders of oreimo ahegao but do not know how to write a check without looking it up online
> still making PRs to rozen maiden OST (suigintou bestgirl, you're waifu a shit)
> realize you fuckers mentally ruined me for life
> mfw

I wouldn't have it any other way. Next job I apply for I am putting Moot as my emergency contact.

> inb4 dear diary

Veeky Forums is a fitness bo-
> recently hit 2/3/4/5
oh congrats buddy wow your post almost sounded like it has absolutely fucking nothing to do with fitness

Veeky Forums should start selling fitness tanks with the logo on it. I want to wear it to the gym, srs

>be me
>19
>still dont know when both my sisters and mother's birthdays are

im with you there

This is stupid. Nobody is forcing you to be the way you are. You can change if you want.

I do not want to change. Ever.

dump ahego pls

yes pls

Good. This is different than similar posts where people make shitty decisions and blame ((us)) for them. Good on you for being proud to be gay, I'm glad.

>suigintou bestgirl

>> realize you fuckers mentally ruined me for life
You fucked yourself and it's all your fault for not evolving, you poor /b/tard.

I'm 31 yo, hit 2/3/4/5 last year, been here since early 2005 and my son is 2 years old.

>suigintou

normie

I'm pretty sure less than 10% of people can correctly write a check from memory. I haven't written one in years

>jap shit
>2/3/4/5 good career

lmao sure buddy. smells like a delusional 30 year old need

Once my side business takes off I am going to change my linkedin and FB avatars to ahegao and start wearing hakama everywhere.

tbqh I'm in the business of rapidly developing apps in hopes that one will be bought out by some chink firm for enough that will let me retire. I'd probably do something similar if I didn't need to rely on anyone else for anything again

Everyone who wouldn't do the same should be kicked off this board.

We seriously need to flood this board with anime chemo to purge the normie cancer

meme jihad when

>suigintou bestgirl
Found your problem, no surprise you can't get your life on track. Get with the program, join the gardener.

Honest question : Is 2/3/4/5 even realistic ?

I have a 355 squat for 7, a 265 bench for 5 and a 425 dead for 5. I should get to 3/4/5 by the end of this year.

But OHP ? I'm at 155 for 4. The progress is incredibly slow. How the fuck do you guys rep 225 on the press brehs

>be 30
>Still watching cartoons

not going to make it faggot

Just focus on it my dude. What I would suggest is:
> maintain on the other lifts with as little volume/frequency as you can get away with
> drop as much other lifting/fitness as you can get away with
> hit OHP often
> eat well, sleep well
The idea is you're maintaining the rest of your strength with minimum possible food & energy, the only thing all your gainz need to go into is your OHP. Works wonders. Most peoples' main problem is they are doing too much shit, main lifts, accessories, cardio, volume, etc., they are spread too thin and don't even know it.
> y cant I git stornger at all 12 things im doin???

NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT