Lift and get a job they said

>lift and get a job they said
>being a wholesome person and treating women right gets you laid they said

>can you please

You sound like a massive beta faggot

user, you are coming off too strong. Girls don't want a man that will do everything for them. They only think they want that. Treat them like dirt and they stick like mud.

What a cunt. Try finding better girls next time, also be nice but don’t be a pushover, try to find balance. Be a cheeky gentleman.

>paying for everything for a clearly ungrateful womanchild
>wow are you serious [emoji emoji]
>thone desperate 'pls respond I look silly were r u' messages
>caring about the opinion of someone who looks that deeply into common courtesy
How much of a bitch can you be.

Live and learn, OP.

It is autistic to open her car door for her. You have to slowly introduce your idiocy to people. Your job for the first few dates is to come off as a NORMAL PERSON. That doesn't mean lie about who you are, but have some fucking tact. Later you can test the waters by saying this or that... but not until like the 5th time you meet up at the earliest.

half true

OP Listen

Don't treat women like dirt. Actively treating women *badly* rarely goes well unless they're already emotionally invested in you (at which point it ravages their self esteem, which is why you see nice girls staying with assholes)

Instead, to actively win new women, you should treat them like you do not need them. Don't act like you're even that excited to be out with them. The appropriate level of excitement should that you express be an attitude of "you're more interesting than watching netflix at home, but only slightly" (of course, you shouldn't say this unless you know how to inflect your voice to make it clear it's cheeky banter).

Don't pay. Don't take her to nice places. Again, remember the attitude. "Slightly better than home with the telly." Take her to nice-ish places and split the tab. Don't do meals until you're already fucking. Meals are a relationship date, drinks are a hookup date.

Bryan, you sound like a woman m8

>treating women right gets you laid they said

Who said?

That's shit you're supposed to do for your girlfriend, not for some thot, Bryan. And even then, I'd do it in a super cheeky/cheesy manner to make her laugh.

>crying emojis

What the fuck are you doing man

Thiz woman is clearly 13 mentally

That or you open doors in some weird way like making a show of it

stop being such a beta

call her a bitch and tell her that holding the door open for women is common courtesy

then stop talking to her

>Falling for the modern women meme

Here start using this line

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>Instead, to actively win new women, you should treat them like you do not need them.
been doing this for 26 years now
zero results so far, still kissless virgin, but i'm sure it will work out eventually

don't pay for shit, OP. it comes off like you think you're not enough for her. also, no more euphoric shit.
but hey, now you know where you fucked uo and you can do something about it.
nvm that thing about working though, get paid senpai

>>being a wholesome person and treating women right gets you laid they said
Literally nobody ever said that

>implying mommy didn't say that

>opening doors for women

i dated a girl that once demanded that i do this for her. that relationship tanked

lol who even does that shit? it's faggy as fuck. we're not in the 1920's anymore, queermo. you're a man, not a valet

Even if I was a dumbass and did this shit before, after she replied that shit, I'd tell her to fuck off and go suck a dick. If she blocks you or whatever, at least you will not be remembered as a faggot.

>treating women with repect
lmao what the fuck made you think they deserve that or even want it?

>Your job for the first few dates is to come off as a NORMAL PERSON
No it's to have fun. The focus should be on you enjoying your time and hopefully she enjoys her time as well. Else she wont be fun

yes indeed. a date to me is mostly about my own enjoyment. anything that arises out of it is just a bonus. which doesn't mean i don't try to hit it on the first date. but it's a good position to proceed from since you won't care if it doesn't work out.

>he fell for the nice guy meme

>I fell for the "self improvement meme"

Cringe

>opening car doors
Pretty autismo my man.

Don't treat women like people you moron. They're less than you, they want to be less than you, so stop treating her like a princess and start treating her like the worthless whore she is.

there is a time and place when to be a nice guy.
and that's not before you fucked her brains out, dude.

this
women do not respect weakness
the whole
> i want a nice guy
is a test. if you fall for it then you fail the test.

>I fell for the "self improvement meme"
this some double negative going on senpai ?
the fucks ur point
working out and getting your shit together for someone else will still benefit (you) in the end.
stop beeing a mentally challenged retard.
god i wish i was a mod so i could slap you in the deuce corner.

Who the fuck told you that? Literally everyone tells you not to be a nice guy everywhere

This is why I'm glad to be fucking an Asian. She loves all that chivalry bullshit and we go split almost ever meal, movie, etc.

lifting and getting a job isnt enough. you have to turn your life around by 360 degrees if you want to be successful. personality is important too

same

women don't care about erudition, advanced degrees, or good salary. at least in my case (I'm also a sick cunt and my face is nice)

can't beat autism lads, I'm out

Just focused on the wrong side of self improvement. Talking to people is a skill and it can be developed. Of course if you don't have the natural talent for it you won't be a Casanova or something, but you can live normally (get a gf) if you train enough.

>or a good salary

nigga are you serious?

Look at harvey weinstein and then look at his wife. You think shes with him because of his looks or charm? Shut the fuck up dude, money is the gateway to almost everything in society if you're in the top 20%.

you can be nice, but most people equate nice with being a pussy. be assertive and kind to those who can do nothing for you. you can still be a smartass snarky bastard but don't be a piece of shit at the same time.

75k as a security engineer at 23 years old

I'm literally gay and get more women interested in me than you guys. I'm not even obvious in public I'm just uncaring toward women and I'm hot. They just gravitate to me so maybe try being like me ya dummy

How tall are you?

Dude you're the same age as me and im on 18k

I seriously have no idea how you cant get pussy with hypergamous women constantly clawing thier way to a guy whos top of the food chain financially. You could literally be a 3/10 and still get a 6-7/10 woman your age or younger with that kind of money. That amount of money is impressive to be making at our age dude.

This womenlet is doing you a favor and she doesn't even know it.

Tell her to eat shit, be thankful you dodged that bullet, and laugh in her face when she's a single mother.

>lift and get a job they said
>being a wholesome person and treating women right gets you laid they said

this shit still applies you dumbass.
you just did not go the right way about it and just acted like a manipulative bitch.
acting needy = craving something from her.
woman see through your spineless behavior.

you try to be a perfect guy again for woman, with your fake ass smile throughout your date is asking for one way ticket to be in her friend zone.

Those gentlemanly things are good just do them 1/3rd as often as you think you should

You just have that low inhibition kind of gay personality.

> Plus you work full time which is super annoyinggg

user, what did we say about going for high school girls?

>Nice guy

Women don't want a push over, they want to be lead by an assertive man

6'2

She's a cunt, look for a more traditional woman, you'll be fine.

Even a traditional woman wouldn't want a push over, they always have brutish husbands

Kill her and then yourself. That’ll really send a message

Just be kind of a dick, kind of joking

Actual poster here, 5'8. Other reply wasn't me.

Veeky Forums i keep getting matches on tinder but im sure they just wanna fuark and so do I but idk how to be direct or meet up about it. I just talk to them like im some washed up dad trying to get out of the house. Pls help

This. The most important thing is to mention your name is Brian.

I open doors and foot the bill, but if I detect they're ungrateful or taking advantage, I'm telling that cunt to fuck off and that any of her shit left at my house is going to thrown out on the street. Never capitulate to a woman, just start looking for the next one. I'd hope that's a fake text. What kind of entitled non-self-aware cunt would a say something like that?

>one woman did something so all woman do it

Not wanting a nice guy is pretty universal. I'm sure you can find exceptions, just like you can find guys that like small breasts.

Untrue.

>Make a joke about their bio
>3-4 messages
>Do you drink on (insert day here)s?
>If they wanna fug they'll say yes
>Meet at bar near your house
>???
>Profit

Jesus user. My ex just straight up didn't care about me or needed me and playing games only makes it worth. Be yourself stay true to your feelings and fuck her if she's being petty and ungrateful. I'd kill to have someone appreciate me.

Hey at least she's honest. Good bullet to dodge.

is this the only way for most men to reliably win the open relationship meme?