youtube.com/watch?v=ipOz_k9zvzo
youtube.com/watch?v=0hRm5cnhLGM
discord.gg/3UR93g
youtube.com/watch?v=aFh-8GLf7PM
youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
youtube.com/watch?v=8LIMr9E14iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2003 called, they want their token white rapper back

Love or hate Trump, this freestyle was enough to make even the most ardent Eminem fans cringe. Christ and they wonder why he won.

it was so shit desu.
YO MANE U SUCK IMA CAP U TRUMP FUG U

This.

jesus that was painful to watch, wtf happened to him

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmt2x6piPsc

greatest PR breaking song ever

must be nice for eminem to finally have a president he can hate on again

he probably voted for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=7VFQ-_ERct0

youtube.com/watch?v=MFcb56vFM5k

You /pol/ shills are so obvi. Fuck off. Eminem is a Based rap god

Trump cucks are so mad kek. The sad part is most of them probably liked Eminem a week ago but they're so far up Trump's ass that they're willing to forgo liking Eminem and resort to calling him a has been or washed up.

Lmao best part his low IQ trump supporters are getting played like the ignorant sheep they are. His base is willing to die on the alter for their failed president who’s try to manufacture a phony culture war they can never win . Pandora’s box has already been open

I never liked eminem. Infact I always though Vanilla Ice was better than him

This
I like Eminem's old shit, but this is bad even considering that he's been going downhill since 2012

I don't like either but Eminem has been washed up for a decade now

>who’s try to manufacture a phony culture war

kek thats why every MSM development is a new race war caused by trump and his "white supremacist" cabinet. You libtards perpetuate what you openly loath, you make race the center of every issue and find ways to segregate people on the basis of identity politics, you're very literally the grimiest cesspool of retards this world has to offer.

but hes right trumps a cuck.

GOAT PR breaker
youtu.be/Bcf4Wyf520A

normie scum

I break PRs everi tiem
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

trump could be a fine president if it weren't for the constant smear campaigns the left runs against it. The left would literally sell out the integrity of their own nation just for power... and you idiots feed them.

do people honestly like this song? It seriously aggravates me that people enjoy this song

People are still shopping at Nordstrom’s and watching a metric shit ton of NFL. Enjoy this blip until you Inbreds and conservatism dies you fucking ignornant fuck

> probably most likely votes against his interests

Hey... wait a sec. This thread was started under false pretenses.

I would way rather just blast some Waka Flocka Flame or some real trap music than that shit and that's not even close to my favorite genre.

How the fuck does this happen?

>le /pol/ boogeyman

Sorry Berniebro. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a facist.

If you want a safe space, perhaps le le le le le >>>/reddit/ is more your speed? They really hate DRUMPF xD there.

dam brah u mad

>everyone who disagrees with me votes against his own best interests.

I loved that line during 2016. You espouse such utter disdain and contempt for people who disagree with you, and you wonder why you push them further to the right.

Please bottle your tears and send them my way for the next 8 years. They sustain me.

>watching a metric shit ton of NFL
Not so much. Are you old enough to have paid for cable 5-10 years ago? Sports packages used to be fucking pricey. Nowadays, cable companies are practically giving them away.

>most likely votes against his interests
I max out my 401(k) and Roth IRA every year. I don't plan on being lower middle class my whole life, plebe.

You didn't know, user? If you don't irrevocably agree with my arbitrary views on politics, you're voting against your own best interests.

Really though, I will never understand the lack of humility from "those" people.

kek stay mad beta boy. U triggered? U irate cuck bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=JvDbgvNumuY
goes great with hyphy mud

How does the b8 taste m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ

mfw baiting bait

>tfw below the troll line

That's pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs

youtube.com/watch?v=vbX30rvBEQM

+4 test bonus

It was alright. You're probably hating it because you support him.

what do we have here?

seriously, I thought it was a joke at first.

tfw after 2016 every conservative's vocabulary was reduced to "beta" and "cuck"

youtu.be/Wew5cQnpMKc

unironic pure cringe

if you think this is some sort of edgy statement kys

Always break PRs here
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

>bloc party "better than heaven"
when that junk drops, wew lad

>safe space
>"le"
>mention of reddit
>mention of either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton
>"drumpf"
formula for a typical /pol/ response. I'm surprised you didn't call him a snowflake or mention Rick and Morty somehow.

>bloc party
my negro

Why are the alt-right so touchy and emotionally immature? Is it because they don't get any sex?

Mark of the devil.

oy vey

This is exactly it. Eminem was always a bit corny though... most mainstream rappers are. Try listening to any of 50 cents shit with a straight face.

I agree. That shit was just so pathetic. Its like Antifa as a rapper

>That's an awfully hot coffee pot, should I dump it on Donald trump probably not.

If you actually are impressed by that verse, youre a simpleton

Lol. Perfect analysis. They're always going on about the left being triggered but these guys are just as irate. Ah, well, it's all just a fad for these nerds anyway. I bet you anything just 5 years ago after these clowns were bleeting heart liberals.

the world isn't black and white, just choosing extremes is retarded

>Racism's the only thing he's fantastic for
>'Cause that's how he gets his f**king rocks off
>And he's orange

Damn...

Such stupid lines. I want slim shady back

>MOSH was fine
>but oh no he insulted muh Trump

Fuck off fags.

mosh was good rap, this is like a coffee pot of stale coffee in my coffee pot, I kid you not, it's about a fucking coffee pot but I'd rather not, go deeper into this coffee pot

youtu.be/2CPOlHeuOz4

wtf i hate eminem now

you're a few years late my dude.

Almost got away with this until you pulled the classic "this is why he won!" line.

Thank you.
I really wanted to love this shit, but I guess I'm just not a connaisseur enough, or I simply love taste in my music.
Had it not been Eminem this shit would've been cringe worthy and it would have been ridiculed to death by the internet.

what do u mean?

WE

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ipOz_k9zvzo
SNAPBUSH CITY LIMIT

youtube.com/watch?v=0hRm5cnhLGM

I'm a Trump supporter and I don't mind his old albums, but the last one was garbage... Recovery was his last good album

Based EM dissing Trump on the front but in the back sneak dissin kikes

>reading Veeky Forums
Em really fucked up
>youtube vote balance
Nah, just Veeky Forums being stacked with /pol/acks

discord.gg/3UR93g

>Christ and they wonder why he won.
hillary running a bad campaign, the american education system being a failure and election interference?

go Ninja go ninja go go go go

Agreed. I am not even from U S and A but this shit is just fucking embarrassing. And I really like his music, never thought twice when I told people i still listen to him, shit's about to change.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFh-8GLf7PM

>/pol/ shills
Literally no one on earth shills /pol/

>election interference

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

Hot coffee pot!

>the beat from hopsin's sag my pants

/pol/ is literally hopsin.

Hopsin is trush.

wow thats bad

jesus... how can eminem even recover

The only thing enimem had was the shock factor of saying outrageous shit like making the dead corpse of his baby's Moma drive through traffic in the passenger's seat, waving at people

But after having the shock factor diminish with each song, he's got nothing

how does it feel knowing you will never be attractive to females

you will never be seen as attractive to women. your genes are failed. how does it feel faggot

haa

>walk in the gym
>”Iran is the buggest supporter of terrorism...supports al Qaeda”
>break all my PR’s

I miss slim shady so bad

wasnt eminem the guy who insisted on calling people faggots and got shit on by the media for "homophobia"?

funny how times change

He hangs out primarily with black people and they hate fags and Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=8LIMr9E14iQ