How many of these could you take by yourself?

How many of these could you take by yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know how big his dick is but probably only one my asshole isn't as loose as yours.

Realistically?
4 maybe. Depends whether or not I 1-shot the 1st guy I strike

idk like, one? never been in a fight but i guess i wouldn't be able to knock out the first before the second one comes in

2, maybe 3. it gets hard because you are guaranteed to get shots in the face

Depends how they fight; if they nervously keep their distance; maybe 5 and take them out one at a time. If they all rush in at once and grab my limbs, 3 could probably do it

Kek...

I'm gonna say 3. They may outnumber me but they clearly don't have the warriors spirit. If i manage to enter berserker mode before the engagement, i could take on 4.

just 2, one in my mouth and one in my ass

I have a feeling this is from fa/

>just 1 in your mouth
You should start mewing, bro

mew jews btfo

Realistically, 2. At three or more you'd be overwhelmed no matter how twinkish they are or how large the size difference.

the thing is there is a tipping point at where if they fear you enough they wont pile on you, they will let you decide the fights. so with that im pretty sure i could win until im too exhausted to continue.
ill say 30 +?

It's cute

Does it have nudes

Pffft, more than 10, I'll bite their heads off if they hurt me.

Learn how to fight, half the fight is to move and/or position yourself in a way you limit the enemy's attack angles. In a favorable environment, you can effectively reduce the fight to only one or two of them at a time. Your limit will be mainly when you get tired out, which can be pretty quick depending on how far/quick you have to move and how hard/often you have to hit/kick to take them out. Example: Absolute best case scenario environment would be a narrow doorway in which only one of them can attack at a time, climbing over their fallen comrades. Worst case scenario would be an open place with an equal amount of them on all sides already surrounding you.
In a normal city environment, if you have superior strength and stamina, you should be able to take out at least 6-10 of them, they're just fags. Having said that, take care not to get too much of their blood on your soon-to-be bruised and scratched knuckles, because they might get you through HIV in the end.

Or because they are just fags, beat in the most gruesome manner one of them and the rest will surrender, like points.

Kek you can tell none of these cunts have ever been in a real fight.
No matter how much the size difference, multiple attackers basically mean a guaranteed L. If you think about it even just in terms of weight, just 3 is already heavier than even the biggest guys here. Plus the fact that there are 6 arms hitting you while you only have two to defend with. Yeah nah you're getting rekt

>If you think about it even just in terms of weight
This makes no sense at all, by that "logic", 20 toddlers @ 40 lbs each would wreck you. Found a fitting webm, lel.

If you know how to street fight, and the fight happens in a regular environment, you should be able to take out up to a dozen of them - depends on how much stronger you are (of course we're not talking some unskilled, untrained DYEL who just started lifting) and how good you're trained in MA. That's absolutely no exaggeration.
I would concede, however, that most of Veeky Forums likely only picks up weights and puts 'em down again, so there might be problems.

At the same time, I'm confident I could take two. Maybe three depending on how tall he is and whether or not he has a chin on him.

One after the other, like, eight maybe

2 maybe 3 but then i gotta wait 30 minutes to regain horniness and fluids

They probably have no idea how to tuck their chin and 0 tenacity. 1-2 punches should be enough for each. Make sure to be extra vicious with the first one so the rest are scared, and then alternate with power hand for KO and jabs to keep them at bay and try to keep your stamina levels up. I really think I could handle 5 at the very least, no way they'd be able to: figure out what a chokehold was, use numbers to their advantage, rock me with a hit (they prob just punch with their arm). Also, grab chain and choke them with it.

If all else being equal (fight experience, training, all males etc) in that scenario that nigger should have been easily taken down.
Think about if you replaced those two women officers with a couple of manlets of equal size instead, I think they could have definitely won that.

The women are trained cops, the negro is just shoving them away. They should've been able to subject him, but instead they got fat and well, are women. It was just to illustrate the "weight" argument fallacy. Also the "all else being equal" doesn't apply here, as I would assume Veeky Forums to be in a way better physical position than the fag in OP's pic.

As I said in another post, you can restict your opponents' attack angles by moving accordingly. Just had this video at hand:
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0
You can see how he realizes he might be up against several opponents and moves backwards, in a kind of "hit and run" fashion, thus ensuring the attacks can only come from one direction.
Of course you can always theorize about "what if all abilities are equal", but that's clearly not the point of the thread; that's OP's pic of your opponent and how YOU personally would fare in a fight against a number of them.

Which brings me to a question I always pondered: on the day of the beta uprising, which side is Veeky Forums gonna take?

Define beta uprising.
the race war?
WW3?

I'm 6'5 125kg with 2.5/4/6/8 lifts with 3 years of serious kickboxing experience, realistically I'd say about 5-6 assuming they aren't completely fearless and unrelenting, if they lined up one after the other then I have no idea but it'd probably be a lot of them (10+) limiting factor for me would be cardio since I have none anymore

Like 10 maybe 20,
I conceal carry bruh

If you can walk back and effectively fight in that motion you will have high chances of winning, if you can throw an efficient punch and can land on the jaw every time, assuming you're at least heavier than them you will either knock them out cold or at least stun them enough for them to be useless.

'bout three fiddy

Continuing a bit

By walking I mean being able to do it at a pace where you can still throw a punch well and have them needing to reach to try and hit you, trying moving forward quickly and throwing a sloppy extended punch, balance is a problem and if you have even basic fight knowledge you'll know you can strike at that point, I'm basing this off the guess that the opponent and his clone army don't know how to fight very well.

I'm DYEL but have hueg genes so probably two, maybe three. I don't know how many hits I can take though, so maybe more, maybe fewer.

>Which brings me to a question I always pondered: on the day of the beta uprising, which side is Veeky Forums gonna take?

the vast majority of posters here are spergy virgins, so most will join the uprising.

2 DESU.
I'm 6'5" 220 1/2.5/3/4 but i'm nooooo fighter and 2 whole people gotta be hard AF, right?

Having fought and handled men like this, I can say with certainty, if you are 15% bigger you could easily take them until you run out of steam.

3 if boy, 4 if girl, 4 if it's either gender transitioning into the other.

Depends on the broader tactical advantages/disadvantages but I'm saying minimum 2, maximum 7.

Excuse me, I thought it was only an untrained but otherwise normal male. Accounting for the apparent psychological condition of this individual I believe I could kill 50-75 of those before I would exhaust myself. If the event were staged in open ground perhaps many hundreds more.

I'm about 30-35kg heavier than that guy, unless they jumped me all at once I could probably take down 5-10 easy. Asumming they follow human behaviour and tap out of the fight after being hurt badly enough it might even be more.

Bloodlusted? I doubt anyone could take on more than 10. In reality, just rip the first one apart and the rest won't want to be the next to come at you so they'll all run

Bruh I doubt you'd have the energy to kill 75 toddlers. Those are some insane amounts and you'd be exhausted after just a few