What is the one true way out of skinnyfat hell?

What is the one true way out of skinnyfat hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10838463
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suicide

a rope

cut then bulk
lift at the same time
it's pretty simple

A .22 behind your right ear

When do I stop cutting?

when you are satisfied that you aren't a skinnyfat anymore

Getting out of skinnyfat hell takes years. It is possible, but most people won't do it. Or use steroids, because that's life on easy mode.

Dont do this, skinnyfats have no muscle so they have nothing to cut to. U have to liƱear progress at maintenance then bulk, then cut.

Every fucking time

Workout under total abstinence from masturbation, which raises the cortisol and turn you an skinnyfat.

slow bulk and lift

I don't want to be bald either

Honestly this.

Don't listen to the bulk babies. Sure you'll be skeleton mode for 2-3 months but at least you won't be skinny fat or worse yet fat but under the banner of
>MUH STRENGTH GAINS

2-3 month cut then a 9 month slow bulk and you'll probably be otter mode/built mode.

Shit advice.

We all know skinny >> skinnyfat > fat for most of the population so if you want to look decent first cut. I'm finally reaching the end of my cut out of skinnyfat hell and I'm quite happy with the results OP, you will get a bit of muscle even with a deficit so don't worry about going skelly.

> tfw going from 1600 to 2800kcal before the end of november
Can't fucking wait for my lean bulk desu.

Don't listen to the bulk first retards, only if you are looking to go cocoon mode for a year+. Meanwhile you can cut fast with little worry about muscle loss.

As long as he lifts he won't be a skelly m8.

It will not work, trust me. I tried one hundred times.

Without NoFap, cortisol dominates and the guy gets STRONG and with a big belly, even though he's strong.

Wtf are you rumbling about. Nofap is a useful meme for confidence/willpower but has nothing to do with skinnyfat.

I'm 5'11 and weigh exactly 140 pounds. What weight should I get down to, to go from skinnyfat to skinny?

are you fags still here? should i keep cutting then? different guy. i have loose skin too, you just dont see me pulling on it

Trying to recomp....I'm not sure about my progress desu, feel like I'm spinning my wheels a bit. Summer's coming up so I don't want to bulk, but at the same time there's nothing to cut down to (but I reckon losing the belly would be best for my confidence)

1 year of recomp

depends on your body fat percentage. go by the mirror IMO (still track weight, of course)

can't tell if it's just your loose skin or you're fat. measure your waist. you look like a fucking goblin btw

both? i just said i have loose skin and fat you dumb nigger. cant you see.

1) Do more cardio whatever your doing now double it
2)keep up linear progression with lifts
3) refrain from refined sugars and poor carbohydrates
4) be patient you are literally starting near the bottom it will take time
pic unrelated

>whatever your doing now double it
0x2=0

You don't have any visible muscle except in your arms. You have a ways to go fatty.

I'm sure your calves are better than mine tho

how long did you cut for?

how does cortisol affect the body's calorie use?

I think his point is fapping releases cortisol, thus fucking your metabolism

Cut/bulk is for advanced level lifters and hungry skeletons (who need to bulk).

If you're in any way fat, then you need to lift at a deficit. Since you are so undertrained you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time if you eat a high protein diet and maintain a moderate deficit

>Hurr durr YOU CAN'T LOST FAT AND GAIN MUSCLE AT THE SAME TIME

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10838463

If you have excess body fat and are undertrained, yes you can.

at what point do you stop being undertrained - is it when your linear progression stops?

Stop eating junk food and eat a bullet instead.

Eat healthy food

yeah but bulk or cut?

You sick of being small or are you sick of being fat?

Before you say both there's one that will overpower the other. Personally id just say train hard and eat at a surplus. So I guess bulk, but don't just fucken eat whatever. Just a light bulk. Skinny fat basically means your body composition is too shit to look good at either end of the scale so you need a better foundation.

Don't stress about "bulk or cut"
Get a better foundation (so semi bulk I guess - a reasonable calorie surplus)
Follow a routine that has your goals in mind. E.g aesthetics or strength or a bit of both etc.
And re evaluate in 8 months.

Cut, bulk, cut, bulk, cut, bulk. Reach goal/decent body. Switch over to maintenance and progressive overload.

And make sure you do a very general strength program, at least at first.

thanks for the advice brehs. will take it on board. I guess it's best just to do something, make some progress and not overthink things too much

Lift weights

Try lifting weights

I'm also curious

A-Any feedback?

5 months from the fat side of skinnyfat.

This is a great idea, if you don't want to see results soon that is. Just cut while lifting nigger.

Body recomp takes too much time, you would be looking a lot better if you had spent this time at a small calorie deficit.

If I've been lifting for 6 months but still am skinnyfat, does that mean I'm not undertrained anymore and can't recomp? Been eating around 1.5g per kg of protein

This desu. The cut should be easy mode since you don't have a lot of mass to begin with

SS+GOMAD