TOLL STATUS: PAID

TOLL STATUS: PAID

fucking
classic

every
time

what happened to her? with all her strength you would think she'd put the guy's head through a wall but nope, she just decided to take it

how sad

Ayyy lmao

>>with all her strength you would think she'd put the guy's head through a wall but nope

goes to show women will always be weaker than men, no matter how hard they train.

Thanks op I needed a laugh

that's what you get for dating a nigger. she hopefully learned the lesson.

>she hopefully learned the lesson
Who fucking cares what she learned? Hopefully some teenage girl somewhere sees this and decides niggers are trash, it doesn't matter at all what this coal burner learned. She is tainted and damaged FOREVER irreversibly.

>she hopefully learned the lesson
>Who fucking cares what she learned? Hopefully some teenage girl somewhere sees this and decides niggers are trash, it doesn't matter at all what this coal burner learned. She is tainted and damaged FOREVER irreversibly.

Whew. Y'all boys got issues. Domestic violence is never okay. That should at least be the one thing this board agrees on.

>dating a nigger
I know you guise like to spout the nigger meme however she could have as easily been beaten by an asian or indian. no need to stereotype here

fuck off nig

>feeding /pol/ transplants
Don't do it user, the stormfags haven't been as annoying on Veeky Forums lately. We don't want them back.

that's samantha wright, she's a known coalburner
also she's trying so hard to look black

nothing in that ig posts suggests her black bf beat her up

Clearly not a nigger as niggers proudly beat women, this is maybe a white libcuck but most likely a master ruseman enjoying himself due to the fact that /pol/edditors are the easiest possible group to bait.

>t. nigger

This has nothing to do with fitness fuck off back to /pol/.

>it takes one moment to know what love isn't and what fear is
rly mks thnk

>implying niggers are human
>implying niggers can commit domestic abuse
>nigger attacks are more akin to being mauled by a feral animal

jesus fucking christ, how beta is Veeky Forums gotten since I've been away?

/pol/ is always here. Who ever mentioned leaving?

that could be referencing a friend or relative for all you know

it feelsbadman knowing someone was enraged to the point where they felt physical violence was justified :(

by now all her relatives are black
she has rachel donegal syndrome, blacker by the day

>since I've been away
Yeah, looks like Veeky Forums isn't your crowd anymore. Better head back to /pol/ buddy

Niggers please leave

Why? Some white girl got beaten up by her black boyfriend. What's the problem here?

Sure thing buddy.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
reddit is 2 blocks down

>how beta has Veeky Forums gotten
agreed
>/pol/ is always here
nah just regular Veeky Forumsizens
>fuck off back to /pol/

>implying Veeky Forums isn't the more rightwing board to /pol/
Never use to get this much bitching on this board, but lately if you say the slightest thing that could be taked as racist you'll get a horde of nu-males and whiteknights screaming at you to go back to /pol/. When did Veeky Forums become the SJW's?

>Domestic violence is never okay
We're not the ones who need to learn that though

"Burn the coal, pay the toll" is an observational quote. Everytime someone burns the coal, you can bet that later they'll pay the toll.

niggers gonna nig

nigs beating on their bitches is fucking normal in non-white society
it's only beta male whites who go nuts over some black eyes

>it feelsbadman knowing someone was enraged to the point where they felt physical violence was justified :(

ooga booga Nulk smash

extremely. no wonder all the cuck memes are around, it's nothing but projection. this new wave liberalism and feminism and whatnot eventually reached Veeky Forums aswell, what a fucking a disgrace.

y'all fags need to man up. remember the good old times, like 4-5 years ago? you could literally feel the testosterone flowing when you checked the catalog...

>inb4 404

hitting a QTpie like sam is exactly like punching a kitten in the face

As non whites increase their numbers you don't think they'll take over every board on this site? The alternative is that they make their own which end up being more influential. It's perfectly normal for whites to get attacked more as there is less and less of them, and as their only reaction to being attacked is to lick the hand that beats them.

>"we're sorry, we're so sorry"
>"we deserve this!"

It's kind of funny.

So what was the name of the girl you liked in high school but ended up with Jamal instead? You can still get her you know? You don't have to be bitter. Just hit the gym, lift heavy, and eat big. You'll make it one day!

>Liking any girl that ends up burning coal
lmao no way

t. nigger loving liberal retard who longs for the day whites get genocided

I was browsing Veeky Forums in 2011 and it seems to me that political commentary outside of things having to do specifically with health has gotten more volatile in both directions.
Each race has different distributions for different crimes. I don't know about Indians, but if I remember right, blacks are more likely to be domestically violent than Asians. So that actually makes this less noteworthy, but also a healthy reminder for people who can't in2 racial behavioral differences.

says who? you? god damn i hate moral fags.

Nice try, I grew up in Adelaide, South Australia.

There's no niggers there, white as fuck. You get your occasional abo begging for bus fares but not even the liberals like them.

>pour on darkness
P O E T I C
O
E
T
I
C

... justice, that is.

>#nofilter
>4 layers of makeup

feels good knowing that every single nigger that posts here will be insulted like the animal he is.

fuck off niggerhugger. aboit 8 years ago my ex gf almost got raped by a fucking nig when we were on holiday, good thing i found her just in time and beat the soul out of that degenerate piece of shit. had no problem with niggers before, hate them deeply since then.

>one person does something bad
>blames this bad thing on all people who look remotely like this person
I wonder what its like to be this much of a brainlet

I would love to disagree and I would love to offer a rebuttal, this is sadly a terribly accurate description of modern society...

that's weird, so are you telling me that the actions of black people are the cause of racial hatred towards blacks?

Really makes you think

fuck y'all niggers desu

>>one person does something bad
holy fuck you are retarded, check out rape statistics, everywhere where there's a large group of nigs there are mass rapes.

>one wolf eats a baby
>therefore bigots blame all wolves

It's almost like they are foreigners & subhuman animals who should not be in our countries to begin with
It's almost as if they cost us trillions of dollars every year in welfare & other costs
It's almost as if no fucking white should be forced to suffer living around these shitskins

you can't read or else you would have realized that she obviously didn't learn anything
she literally posted
>this is the price of passion xD

you're the nig

Fucking niggers, get out of muh board yee-haw.

Alright, that's genuinely fucked up. Also, I love how every has so far assumed I'm white. I guess it's easier to make sense of things that way.

Anyway, good luck bro.

>primer, foundation, concealer, powder, lipstick, pencil and eyelash extensions
>makeup
lol what century do u live in omg

I do realize it's kind of retarded yet I could not give less fucks. I feel a burning hatred every time I see a fucking nigger. hatred that is justified and is based on experience. unless said fucking nigger is morgan freeman. he's allright.

>muh dik
>this typical nig passive agressivnes

>so are you telling me that the actions of black people are the cause of racial hatred towards blacks?
>we rape people and they are mean to us becasue of it so we rape them as a result
if you'd only spend some of that welfare on common sense instead of new nikes Jamal.

I think some people are just genetically predisposed to generalize. It's not racism, it's just cognitive diversity. We must celebrate cognitive differences and stop brain shaming. All of these people discriminating and spewing hatred against the cognitively atypical are just bigot.

>being this new
Back to r/The_Cuckold for you faggot

Not /fit related. Sage

You must be new here :^)

>beats up gf
>she posts stupid shit online instead of being put in her place
I had a better pimp hand after 6 months of SS+GOMAD

Fucking niggers can’t do anything right