Does protein powders are a total lie?

Does protein powders are a total lie?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-100-whey-vanilla-ice-cream-60024965?skuid=024965
dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AADlsBo_tAxVPa5BH7S8kAEya/Nutrition?dl=0&preview=Mike Mentzer - Heavy Duty Nutrition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it not

no it isn't

Whey is made from milk
So basically milk, in a powder form, without the carbs and fat.
Is milk a "magic" must-have drink for fitness? Hell nah

what is the best protein powder according to Veeky Forums? there has to be a best one right?

I eat egg, is good protein

now unflavored whey protein isolate

>£110 for 5lbs

fucking hell user any good runner ups?

It's just food. It's not magical. It won't do anything for you that regular food won't do. It's just an easier (and arguably tastier) way to hit your protein macros.
You... You DO know how many grams of protein you need, and how much you get from regular food, right?

you know, how about you mouth breathers start eating actual FOOD to get your protein count for the day?

/thread

>milk isn't food

i'm poor, and don't want to eat 10 eggs a day

We'll get a discussion going when you can form a coherent sentence

hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-100-whey-vanilla-ice-cream-60024965?skuid=024965

Is this any good? ukfag

Yeah chicken or fish, a bag of either cost $10

Protein powder is good for convenience but real food is always cheaper

Not per g of protein. I don't know why faggots are against supplemental dietary products like whey.. "Eat real food", they say. As if anyone is just eating straight whey powder, and not using it as a cheap, quick way to get additional protein in your diet.

We don't need anywhere near the amount of protein bodybuilding magazines and websites tell you to consume. At most, you need around 0.5g per lb of lean mass, which for a lot of people is around 0.3g per lb of body weight. So a 200 lb man needs around 60g of protein a day. That's if you're natural. Guys on steroids need even less since steroids prevent muscle wasting. Tom Platz ate 50g of protein a day and looked like pic related. Mike Mentzer ate 70g of protein a day and won the heavyweight class of both the Mr. Universe and the Mr. Olympia with a perfect score, the only man in history to do so. Read Mentzer's book, Heavy Duty Nutrition. He shits all over the (((Weider))) propaganda and rightfully points out that the people telling you to consume tons of protein are the people trying to sell it to you.

dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AADlsBo_tAxVPa5BH7S8kAEya/Nutrition?dl=0&preview=Mike Mentzer - Heavy Duty Nutrition.pdf

The majority of protein in milk comes from casein. Whey is about 30% of that protein. Milk also has a ton of other nutrients brah.

Whey is not milk in powder form. Whey is whey.

do not use whey, use pea protein instead. tastes worse but is 100x better for your digestion and gut biota.

Ewh, that mans quads are too big.

Du no

you fucking losers cant convince me that drinking some powder is as good as real meat

It's literally powdered milk with some other parts taken out. If I grind up someone's foot and turn it into powder, is it not powdered human?

Thanks user

im getting 150g of protien and i dont even eat meat how do i get less protien?!?!?

No. It's food. Like milk or cheese but without the fat and water.

It's not.

I boiled egg per day is enough to build muscle mass?

Wrong

Wrong

Please leave the board

>give a subject to talk
>discuss
>just discuss
>no arguments from him
kys faggot

>not snorting protein powder

It's not like it means you have to go out of your way to eat less protein you fucking retard.

real food is way more expensive per g of protein than protein powder is you mongoloid

Why would I follow the advise of a roided quad monster

Nice arguments

No, they can be useful. As with anything, they're not unanimously bad or good. They're just another little tool.

Wrong

bro what if I told you that...

protein powder is literally just food