Reminder: strength = aesthetics

>reminder: strength = aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IB5czNJpT04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but hes small? No accessory lifts = Shit body

You kids are so fuckign autistic. I have postponed here in literally years but this shit is so gay. Volume is the key to growth, period.

girl here. he looks good. pecs could be better but still he's hot

haven't posted*

he looks ok by normie standards

that's all that matters you autist. no one cares you aren't bigger than some dude in russia or something. if you're that big, you've already beat out 80% of men world wide. probably 99% of all men in your local area.
get a reality check before you get wrecked
you sad cunt

Cant argue with that logic

I don't like his quads... clearly skipped leg day obviously... but otherwise he's close to my ideal builtfat mode.

>girl here
what the fuck are you doing here

[spoiler]are you my Veeky Forums mommy gf?[/spoiler]

literally didn't even look at his legs. saw his nice abs, his arms, and shoulders.

>2017
>thinking women care about legs
I'd rather date a guy who runs than does heavy squats/deadlifts

yeah he has pretty fucking pathetic legs, somehow I doubt the "heavy deadlifts" part

How the hell would you judge deadlift strength from the front of his legs?

>girl here
I do NOT believe you

because weak quads seriously fuck up your deadlift

Do spoilers not work on Veeky Forums?

Anybody have the pic without all the drawing and circling and shit?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

girl here. shut the fuck up

>>reminder: strength = aesthetics

that dude looks like he's 150 lbs soaking wet. looks like he'd blow away in a light breeze if he had a teeshirt on

post belly

So fucking true someone post candito's body. Nattys look like shit if all they focus on is the pounds they are putting on the bar

Tits or gtfo

>2017
>Leaving gains on the table because you don't want to do accessory work to emphasize lagging body parts after completing primary movements

This is the first one I found off of Google.

To those who don't know who this is: This guy had a IPF 1505lbs total at 180lbs.

shitty frames make shitty bodies, why the FUCK does nobody understand this? long upper arms? goodbye arms and delts, wide hips? just go on and kill yourself, stupid beta male. Narrow shoulders? yeah you're just like candito. FRAME FRAME FRAME HEIGHT FACE FRAME IS CORRECT. IF YOU DID NOT HAVE HIGH TESTOSTERONE DURING PUBERTY YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BUILDING A GOOD BODY PERIOD.

he has a frame similar to that of a fucking kallman syndrome patient, look at ALL of the basketball players and look at how small they are, if you have long femurs and long arms JUST KILL YOURSELF

>This

The best program is one that emphasizes strength lifts with its complementary hypertrophy lift.
ie Back squats for strength and Front Squat for hypertrophy.

And no its not a lot. Get your sleep and track your diet. High Schoolers and College Athletes do more than you and they get it done. The average gym goer will rarely experience over training

He needs to cut a little more, more biceps and shoulders. Also he needs to fucking shave; I dont understand why people keep their body hair its pretty fucking gross

I mean, I don't think he looks too shabby - this is pretty damn great by normie standards and he has a qt3.14 azn gf. I just followed with the other posted who asked someone post Candito's body.

oh so you might as well kill yourself then?

I do deadlifts with 200 kg, but have skinny legs and barely squat 120 kg ass to grass because of long femur.
Now I'm doing half squats, I know that's "cheating" but it seems that my legs get bigger regardless.

t. manlet.

>these small legs
>strengh

The guy in OP's pic is has never squatted above 1pl8 in his entire life.

Wait, so volume also equals aesthetics? Then why do so many beginner programs have you doing 3 or 5 by 5? Isn't that pretty low volume?

M8 be very very weary of half squats you can give yourself a nice ACL tear, I know this is an hour ago but hope it reaches you.

Strength base.

Do you think you as an untrained couch potato faggot can hop in and do Smolov Jr? You start little by little building up strength with fairly low volume then once that finishes you up the volume and so on and so forth.

[spoiler] no [/spoiler]

Alright, then I will try normal ass to grass squats again, thanks btw.

He doesnt look good by lifter standarts, he may be better than the avarage skinnyfat fgt walking around but thats it

fucking pathetic legs , lacking chest

Beginners grow from everything because their minimun effective volume (the minimum to make gains) is literally 0.

Doing it on a fullbody strength programs will grow your entire body and you will be able to do more volume in the future when being strong.

Remember: Volume = Sets x Reps x used Weight x Range of Motion (ROM can be disregarded since you should always do full range of motion anyways!)

>ROM can be disregarded since you should always do full range of motion anyways!
nah
rack pull = top half of deadlift = traps focus
bottom half of bench reps = chest focus
hell, even quarter squats work the glutes better

jeff pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=IB5czNJpT04

But that guy is not very aesthetic lol. You get WAY better looking from hypertrophy training.

This. Also death grips is the best hype music

Veeky Forums is fucking stupid

They actually believe in shit like "strength base"

You can progressively increase how much you lift week after week until you've done it for years. Thats both strength AND volume training. As long as your numbers keep going up you're going to keep getting bigger.

He looks like SHIT. Do you think I train to be slightly better looking than untrained plebes? I need look like a god in comparison to them, and you don't get that with strength training.

gay

pussy

Nigger

You faggots just have no idea how to train. Look at this celebrity he clearly lifts more than anyone here.

Numale

>People losing their minds that he doesn't look like a Mr Olympia Contestant after doing a novice, beginner strength program.

I love this place.

Says the guy listening to nigger music

>tattoo in hebrew
>hook nose
>delusions of grandeur
Everything checks out.

>beginner
That moron trained for years for THAT physique.

You guys gonna fuck or just shout buzzwords all night?

This is pretty much what I do, not really sure how I should divide it up though, anyone have tips?

He is probably normie hot but he hardly looks like he lifts.

>no pecs
>shoulders narrow
>low bf but no abs
>arms small af
>chicken legs

Wow so good looking.

>that
>low bf

fuicking hell, it isn't because you're not obese, you have low bf

god damn, nu/fit/ has to got to

>thinking this is aesthetic
lmfao

Nigga what did you even just say

Can you recommend any? I've been looking for a good all around that I can still make compound lifts on, so far Iv'e tried TSA intermediate, Texas method, Candito linear and intermediate and the Calgary Barbell program but still haven't found that balance between compounds and accessory work that I'm looking for

>hardly looks like he lifts

>these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums

it's funny how the circles for the different groups are made to make him appear bigger than he is
the picture is quite retarded and was only posted because he didn't look like complete shit. meanwhile OCB, tinytrip etc. were on push/pull splits and were far bigger (also in the legs) than that guy

Besides his forearms he looks like a 16 year old who took a weight training class for a year and is really into creatine to tell his bros and telling them about this crazy IG channel he found called Brad Castleberry he is like crazy strong and natty and Veganfucks it's crazy how he could be that good looking vegan and natty,

user delivers

>2017
>caring about women

Everyone leave us alone in the thread please

But that body is shit. Typical "inflated balloon" gymrat body.

.>reminder: strength = aesthetics

pic not related?

Shit chest, shit quads, mediocre arms, can't see back, zero traps.

I can't believe people use this pic as proof you can look good on a compound-based routine. This nigger doesn't squat, DL, or bench.

this guy looks malformed and imbalanced as fuck and yet i see this garbage pic getting reposted

>'Doing it right'
every fucking time

dude looks legitimately better than 80% of this board. he's at least right about one thing: you people are fucking delusional

Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body
Post body

DYELs btfo

Or w-w-what you'll call me a liar? Oh no eat shit tiny man. I'm bigger and stronger than him and there is nothing you can do about it.

>I'm bigger and stronger than him and there is nothing you can do about it.

you ok there bud?

Looks like we found the guy in the pic, he's still posting on Veeky Forums and based on how he appears to be this colossally butthurt about people pointing out he looked like shit in that picture - that means he still looks the same.
So even after years your compound only training didn't make you aesthetic, that's hilarious.

>Normie standards
The only standard that matters right below personal you retard

Hi, compound guy.

hypertrophy = aesthetics

It's definitely him. He is a junior lifter getting his first muscles with being young and low BF he thinks he is the baddest mother fucker in town.

Is 12 sets a week enough volume for hypertrophy gains?

You don't know shit about who you would rather date because you're a fucking woman and don't know shit about attraction. If a guy with quads is more confident in his look you'll like him for his confidence. Womemes get the fuck out.

Post body
Post body
Post body

Not me btw I'm a dyel fatty, I just don't have dysmorphophobia

Neither do we. This guy just isn't that impressive. There's no point in me posting my body because I'm not natty, but his body is nothing special. I've seen way more aesthetic natties in the gym who do brosplits.

You're delusional, dude looks great and in the picture he's as he is in every day... No water cut, no meme lighting, just a thicc dude with a shit camera

girl(male)

Should have posted Klokov.

i understand HEIGHT FACE FRAME because i am a 5'4 manlet with a 6'5 wingspan.

what's your deadlift? 4x bodyweight?

post deadlift, wanna see that aesthetic lock up below knees.