Redpill me on making me concrete weights

Redpill me on making me concrete weights.

A 60 lbs profesional metal dumbell will cost me 150 bucks.

The same shit but in concrete will cost me less than 20 bucks.

Imagine training with them for a day, and afterwards you go finding an albino child to rape and eat for voodoo gains. Hella fun

Just garbage pick some.

I found a weight bench with over 300 lb of weight and sold it online for over 300 dollars.

A 60 pound concrete dumbell would be have a 7.5 inch cube of concrete on each side, would deteriorate, and would break the first time you set it down

>man crushes skull with concrete catapult

Unless you need elementary level physics explained to you, there's no redpill. 20lbs of concrete is the same as 20lbs of rubber. Only difference is how the size of the weight effects your lift.
>tfw people lifting macgyvered stone weights in the third world have better bodies than 90% of Veeky Forums

>The same shit but in concrete will cost me less than 20 bucks.

it will also break apart as soon as you drop it on accident
and it will crumble away over time

this. I tried doing crete weights. thought I was getting nice gains. then I weighted my disks. each lost about 2 pounds each but barely looked different. that small bit of dust flaking off daily, and the occasional bit of crumbs, add up over time.
>thought I broke OHP PR of 195lbs
>really only lifted 187lbs

could this tech be employed for easier drop sets?

>implying they wouldn't eat you

yes
>DL 4 plate
>last rep drop it
>suddenly only 3 plate on bar
>rinse repeat til there's just a bar sitting ontop of a bunch of rubble

Maybe just try looking for used weights instead

20lbs of concrete is so much heavier than 20lbs of rubber you fucking cuck

Veeky Forums cannot be this stupid.

fuck you, go pick up a rock, then go pick up a condom and tell me which is heavier. then take the rock, put it in the condom, and shove it up your ass

This thread.
I can be relevant.

Low quality bait

+ it's harder to lift 20lbs of concrete, a plate has everything properly balanced. Enjoy having muscle imbalances with rubber weights

You'll need much better b8 than that to reach the holy land of /r/Veeky Forums. tough luck...kiddo

woah, thats like a dollar per pound bro

Kek

what about lifting stones in scotland an iceland

are you talking a about those weights those africans are using, or something like this?

>sand weights
I member

I swear I saw an an american flag while reading this post

>/pol/ in 2017

Muscle weighs more than fat too, Fat weighs 1 pound, muscle weighs 2.5 pounds

just another epic moment on fit xD

concrete weights are actually pretty expensive, it you account for potential injuries caused by dropping a 30lb. chunk of concrete on your foot from head height.

Well there was the bench and the barbells also. I made over 300 dollars and the guy said he was saving a bunch of money so win/win.

Both weigh 20lbs friend

Kek

im in it for the (you)'s

Just find some empty barrels

then put water in it

you can change weight by how much water you put

Concrete is more sense, thus heavier pound for pound. Hence why we make roads out of concrete and water bottles out plastic. I know you libtards don't into basic logic but this is not that hard guys.

>everyone posting that he needs better bait
>bait post clearly worked

10/10 b8 m8, that was gr8

lol I used to train with this shit when I was like 13, pretty sure it was that exact set too, red clips and all. do these still exist?

Cracking is a major issue
They are not drop resistant
You don’t know the actual weight so are unable to gauge yourself relative to your competition

>being this degenerate

I honestly thought these were like 1980's russian anti-tank mines for a good 10 seconds

fuck i was looking through all the replies and I thought i'd be able to post this

you can still post it if you want user