Normal Shoulder Span

What is an average shoulder span? I feel like I have really narrow shoulders, but that could be just because I have fairly wide hips.
6'2' wiht 20-21 inch shoulder span

Other urls found in this thread:

tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>the participant sits erect

?

shouldn't height be taken into account?

These are just absolute measures. I also don't believe there is necessarily any linear relationship between stature and frame size.

I would advise however, that if your margin of error is as great as 1 inch, your measurement is not very accurate. I will also say this, that anything above 21 inches lean is extremely rare.

>tfw I’m 5’7”
>tfw 22 inch shoulders.
Atleast I got that face and frame r-right?

tfw 180cm tall with 50cm shoulders and long legs and wide hips FUCK ME UP

>22 inch shoulders.
>5’7”
Strong doubt, that would be cartoonish.

Are you an actual walking box?

how much do you reckon a natty can add to this measurement, realistically? +1.5in?

Maybe 1-2 yeah, gonna be hard to manage lean.

what data/model are these numbers based on?

56cm here, giant head makes em look small.

Measurements of American army personell, it's probably the largest and best anthropometric survey available on the internet.

Title is "2012 ANTHROPOMETRIC SURVEY OF U.S. ARMY
PERSONNEL: METHODS AND SUMMARY STATISTICS"

>american
no wonder +187cm is the 95th precentile. At least 30% of people in scandinavian countries are +187.

I am actually norwegian, and I can tell you confidently that most men hover around 180cm as the data suggests.

if that is the average height, then the 180cm is the median.
in this chart the american one is about 175,5cm.

So the manlet murican meme still pretty much holds true.

I can't find percentiles, but anecdotally I can say that I strongly doubt as much as 30% are 187cm or taller.

according to this: tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
187cm is is the 77,1 Percentile in Sweden, 80.2, in Finland, 81.7 in Norway and 93.3 in The U.S.
who knows if its accurate though

bruh
>5'7"
>22" shoulders before ever touching a bar, close to 23" now

>cartoonish
it pretty much is.
imagine a stereotypical high fantasy dwarf without a beard, that's what i look like

>source: wikipedia
I guess they must have extrapolated a growth model from average height or something, maybe similar to US.

I doubt this is accurate, anecdotally speaking. I some what would think that the height range is smaller overall.