Indians

Why does Veeky Forums hate pajeets? Serious question because I want to know what it is about us that makes you guys so mad:

>Studied rocket science at a top five US engineering uni
>Now doing my Masters in Engineering
>Have almost no Indian accent
>Pretty up to date on latest pop culture and scientific trends
>read good literature so I don't sound like a typical desi fuck with "muh Big Bang Theory XD" trash memes
>always make sure to respect other cultures and views; never force my personal prejudices on others
>strongly believe in libertarian traditions and in the greatness of the American constitution (so /pol/acks can fuck off)
>hit the gym three days a week and am working on bettering myself
>and finally, I even poo in loo

So what gives guys?
Also, other pajeets get in here and give me your personal experiences of living/studying in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/can-anyone-be-chinese-1500045078
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because your people stink and have toxic cultural norms

I agree that we have toxic culture. But have you ever had an Indian friend?

>eternal dyels
>filthy street shitters
>lanky manlets
>trash culture
>either doctors or cashiers

Some pajeets are ok from experience. You just have a tendency to buy into all the occidental PC crap and somehow become more annoying than white liberals.

Also some pajeets truly smell like shit. Like they never wipe their asses. Even niggers don't smell as bad and it's saying something.

The only good indian is a dead indian

Autists with unsuccessful lives are bitter about their inability to find social or sexual success. Because of the current political climate, they've turned anybody who isn't white into a boogeyman that represents their own anxities. Instead of bettering themselves, they shitpost on Veeky Forums about how superior white people are to pajeets and niggers while doing nothing useful with their lives.
You believe in the American constitution and institutions more than /pol/acks do. They think that turning America into an illiberal, facist state will somehow fix their lives for them.

No, I don't like the smell of curry

:( Why so bitter? Did you have a bad experience with an Indian?

Okay, thanks for being honest.

Don't know why that made me laugh so much

It's a generalisation OP, there's a population of like 1 billion of you and the majority unfortunately are quite uncouth and smelly

I think it's because we tend to sweat a lot and that gives off a stench. Also, the regular application of deodorant isn't a very widely disseminated concept in the Indian community.

I've had one indian friend in hs. He was pretty cool, born in the states and didn't smell. Coincidently I never saw him do anything active, just a skinny lanklet. He's probably a doctor now or something.

> be on subway train
> two pajeets step in wearing nice bussines attire and suits
> they choose to sit behind us, and instanly smell some incredibly potent body odor
> my friend and i cant stop laughing at the huge contrast

stop trying to date white chicks and being creepy fucks in the gym and you're all right by me.

Had a friend in High School, real cool guy. Walked and talked just like any of us but he was born here so...

It's a meme you dip

>creepy fucks in the gym
expound please

Also, what's wrong with Indians dating white chicks? Shouldn't all human beings be able to date each other if that's what makes them happy?

Rocket science is not a degree you can study you fuckwit, its a multidisciplinary area of science and engineering.

And that's why we hate pajeets, you think you're bigger and better than what you are and believe your own lies.

If you stopped eating curry with every meal, you guys probably wouldn't smell that bad. You're in America now, Pajeet. Eating a cheeseburger won't cause Cow God to smite you

>Why does Veeky Forums hate pajeets? Serious question because I want to know what it is about us that makes you guys so mad:

Why do you care? Just don't like us.

Sure it might be a meme now, but it definitely bleeds out into the real world with real consequences. Which is why I wanted to ask other Veeky Forumsizens what they think of the average Indian.

>being this buttmad about somebody else's accomplishments
Why don't you take OP's success as inspiration user? Seems like a much better way to lead a life.

We hate everyone here. Fuck you, stop being so sensitive.

>Shouldn't all human beings be able to date each other if that's what makes them happy?

This is why everyone hates you guys.

But I like you guys. I enjoy being a part of the community and want to know if the same emotion is reciprocated. Based on the majority of the answers that I've seen so far, probably not.

>Why does Veeky Forums hate pajeets?

because they smell like rancid garbage. literally.

>Shouldn't all human beings be able to date each other if that's what makes them happy?
Stop being a Jewish pawn you stupid fuck. Have some nationalistic balls, you spineless dipshit.

Well, I studied aerospace engineering. But yes, you're right.
What's wrong with what I said?
inb4 "racemixing is haram fuck white cucks allowing their wimmenz to roam wild"

You'll never be accepted. Just deal with it or leave this place, I'd prefer the latter.

I dont hate Indians but at the same time the most annoying guy at my gym is Indian. fucker moans as loudly as possible every rep of every set no matter what exercise and its disgusting.

Stop being a thin skinned newfag holy shit, no one cares about your race if you dont bring it up on Veeky Forums

I work for a home warranty company, and I work on a lot of Indian people's homes

Greedy, always having to get their way or they throw a fit, always watching over your shoulder and they smell like feet and garlic. Unrelated but I don't think I've seen one over 5'8

Why do you pajeets have million dollar homes and have the balls to put up a statue of buddah? You're like those Catholic girls who suck dick on tinder

Just because you write something in a funny way doesn't make it less kikey.

I'm a Hindu to some extent (minus all the idolatry and saffronization ideals) and I don't see anything wrong with racemixing. All humans are equal in the cosmic scheme of things, and it's pointless to be racist.

Tbh it's absurd that you can't look beyond skin and fall for the kike conspiracy meme.

Just passing by and smiled. (Married a dreamy Polish woman.)

Not buttmad just dislike the rocket science meme. The closest thing to it is aeronautical engineering. I completed my degree in chemistry and converted it to chemeng, instead of following the professional route I am currently doing a PhD in materials engineering (high temp superconductor metal foams) and can assure you I don't care for anyone claiming to be a "rocket scientist"

Poo in loo

I'm in CS so a good chuck of my classmates are indian, I'm not racist against anyone so I can't really give a good answer, but my main beef with indians is sometimes not speaking english intelligibly and being socially awkward
lots of people say you smell bad and don't wash yourselves but I haven't really noticed that desu

This analysis is always wrong. Most people you describe don't attribute their own problems to some external force like immigrants. They just hate them because they perceive them as threatening. They might be losers but they don't think they're losers because black people exist.

No.

What's wrong with having a statue of Buddha? A lot of Hindus venerate Gautama Buddha as a saint who attained moksha.

That's fair, I get kind of annoyed by it too desu.

Too many stinky/creepy/autistic/goofy indians around not to hammer home the stereotypes. In general, indians tend to be the group who are most like their stereotypes.

You'll got a long way going to convince people that you're normal. But dude, I know this cool af dude who's indian but he is just great and chicks fuck him. So don't let it get you down.

Creepy fucks because you look at girls like you want to rape them. And actually do.

I feel like I have a rape stare, but I have a resting cunt face, and I also have bad social anxiety. So especially at the gym where I feel like everyone's watching me and judging me, it tends to act up in full force. I don't look at girls, but if one made eye contact with me, I can see how she could be weirded out.

In my experience they tend to be arrogant

The thing is, Northern African in the early 20th century petitioned the American courts to be officially recognized as whites so that they could immigrate to America. At the time, I'm sure there were a lot of passionate pleas concerning the love the Northen Africans had of America, its way of life, and its people, how they "just" wanted to belong in the great America civilization and help it grow.

Today, Northern Africans are petitioning the government so that they can have their own racial classification in the census. Now that whites are not as powerful as they used to be, and now that they more or less are universally despised by every other racial group, Northern Africans want out. Gone are the day they wanted to belong so much and so on. Why?

Because this is all about what benefits the group and the individual within that group. When the Northern Africans were weak, they had to plead and say they were our friends even though they hated us. Now that they're no longer weak, they can just openly hate us.

That's what diversity is all about.

It's not the statue in and of itself, it's that it's owned by some of the most vain and materialistic people I know. It comes off as very hypocritical

I'm sorry to say that you don't actually believe that. You "believe" that because it corresponds to what you want, because it's the ideological product that is advantageous to you. Since you want to live in America, you "believe" in "equality" because it benefits you. Since you want to race mix, you "believe" in it because it benefits you. That's all it is.

The weirdos on Instagram that comment on any girls photos about them being so beautiful or asking to go out with them despite the girl being
1) underage
2) less than half the age of the creep
3) being far more attractive than the creep
Even girls I know have these people commenting this shit on their posts, shit's weird. It's the whole reason "show bob and vagene" shit because so popular, because everyone has seen it themselves.

That and the smell/monobrows going full force but this isn't all UK Indians I've met but still never pleasant.

You seriously smell. I've had indian mates, but all of them were born here, so they don't smell.

JUST FUCKING SHOWER EVERYDAY! HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?

Nope. I actually do believe it. Sorry to shatter your narrative.

Show bobs beech

Not the guy you're answering, but I've a white wife. I won't invoke his reason of equality, but what's wrong with mixing? We love each other greatly.

I knew someone who worked as a housekeeper for indians and she told me that when they would watch T.V., she would always see them snacking on raw onions with salt on them. Is snacking on raw onions normal to indians? cause that would explain would explain a lot.

Younger Indians are fine but holy shit they still stink. Dude at my gym smells like a fucking dumpster. He dresses well, is pretty Veeky Forums, seems nice but it is so bad every fucking time. Cut it fucking out with the curry it just isn't worth it.

he's mad cause you have a white woman and he doesn't

/pol/ is one person, the post

D E S I G N A T E D

Shitskins are called shitskins for a reason

Fuck no. ALL indians stink worst than shit.

I wouldn't say it's a common snack; however, it's a very common side dish with curries. Sliced raw red onions with salt and lemon juice squeezed on them and lightly fried or raw whole green chilies on the side. Pic related

You guys smell like shit. Not only is there a patently disgusting unwashed body smell, there's invariably a curry/spice smell to boot.

Just tone it down with the spices and wash more, it's that easy

This generally applies only to 1st generation immigrants, but some 2nd as well:
>poor level of English
>smell like shit/curry
>total creeps with woman
>entitled attitude
>will nickel and dime you
>retarded religious believes
>no dress sense

I've got a browner complexion and sometimes get mistaken for Indian, pisses me off that Indians give themselves such a bad fucking name.

See my post about the Northern Africans. () I'm sure they were utterly convinced that there feelings of wanting to belong were earnest. Likewise, many blacks during the civil rights era probably felt and genuine desire to be part of "white society", right up until the point it was no longer necessary to kowtow to whitey, at which point it all became about how whitey should learn his fucking place.

Why is that? It's because identity is not chosen but determined by historical circumstances. Your lineage, my lineage, the places and the time our respective ancestry lived in, and what that means for the relationship that exist between the groups to which we both belong, is not determined by us but is set in stone as a matter of fact. A group can pretend it does not exist for a while because it's in its interest to do so, but eventually history will come back to the surface, as it is doing now. Soon enough, the blacks start to look at the statistic as to what the income distribution is between them and the whites, and they, identifying with the black group, as they must, become pissed against white people, since the latter are so "privileged".

There is absolutely zero doubt that either you or your descendent will, soon enough, "realize" that whitey did you wrong, they whitey was mean and bad, that whitey need to be put in its place and eliminated because of "justice" and other such non sense. It will be the same then as it is now. Your "beliefs" will align with your perceived interests and what you want to achieve.

I had one, super nice and funny dude

unfortunately he filled the stereotype of smelling like ass

And use deodorant

One of my close friends who actually got me into the gym is Indian and I would have never made half my gains without him. That being said he also refers to other Indians as sand niggers. Fobby ones especially have this condescending arrogance that they bring everywhere. They are smaller, less self-aware, more beta and generally not hygienic. They look down upon customer service workers because they think their caste system shit is relevant outside of India

Can confirm, my landscaping company got scammed by a pajeet couple who allowed us to do thousands of dollars worth of work on their property before they backed out and had another company finish the project.

The problem is that we then have to deal with the stupid kids who invariably identify more with their non white side than their white side, and who moreover try to redefine the identity of the group so that they themselves are included in it.

For instance, this article was written by a Canadian man in China trying to redefine the Chinese identity to suit himself:

wsj.com/articles/can-anyone-be-chinese-1500045078

>Why Anyone Can Be Chinese
>A scholar who’s lived in China for more than two decades argues that Chinese identity should be cultural, not racial

This man has a Chinese wife. I strongly believe he should be killed, that his stupid fucking whore of a wife should be killed, or that at the very least both of them should be deported to fucking Canada, because this man is essentially trying, in his own self interest, to destroy forever and irrevocably the identity and the (relative) cohesiveness of the Chinese people so his fucking feelings aren't hurt. I don't give a shit that he's white. He's pure garbage.

Uncle tom/10
If you adopted an idea just because some pathetic fat fucks insulted you on a ethiopian azarbajani ostrich breeding forum, then you need to do some self reflecting bucko

>Have almost no Indian accent
>almost
This is a problem, penchaud. You pakis could be third, fourth generation, yet still speak with a spastic accent. Sort yourselves out.

Also, you lot stink.

You're making the mistake that Veeky Forums is white. You're likely thinking you're speaking to a white person but the reality is that you're speaking to niggers and mutts.

The accent is the killer. The accent is what marks them out to white girls as not being a sexual option

But this is where we disagree: I don't have a desire to be a part of white society. I happen to be living in a white society right now, which affords me certain advantages and disadvantages. It's not ideal, but it's not bad either. What I'm saying is that we're moving towards a point of human conscious convergence. We are going to stop seeing each other as different purely based on racial characteristics. Race hasn't got ANYTHING to do with human intelligence or other defining moral/mental characteristics.
The latter part of your statement is true though, I do realize that my current existence has been shaped by the actions of others before me. You're mistaken if I think it's just "whitey" who's held me down. As a South Indian (Dravidian) there were Muslim invaders before whitey. Before them, there were Brahmins. Before them, there were Indo-Aryans. I don't attribute the quality of my existence solely to white actions and blame them. It's important to understand history and spare those who had no role in the actions of their ancestors.

I don't want to use a convenient dismissal - I am more than genuinely curious to know why he would be against it. I'm giving him a chance. Just want to hear him out.

And half a brag: she could pass for a model/I'd never have gotten her if I lived up to my stereotype. But if you asked me whether an Indian statistically has a greater chance of living up to his stereotype, even I'd admit the answer would emphatically be a yes.)

Oh hey, you answered before I submitted this post so I'll have a go.

Stupid kids are spawned by parents without principle and with shit values.

If I and my absolutely stunning wife were to have a kid, and we're not pitiful enough to propagate or imbue identity crises of any stripe (and further, if we teach conservative values), would our ethnicities even natter?

I think your frustration is more so directed at mixed couples who have whacko leftist ideals in the first place, and a mixed couple is more likely to be of that brand. But if that were excised in place of the standard I mentioned, would you still have a problem?

P.S. Posting my wife because I know she wouldn't give a damn (even if people here grasped as straws to insult). Totally possible to win one's heart if you have a good head on your shoulders.

They just have terrible gym etiquette and dont care to learn either.

matter*

Fucking phone keyboards

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

I didn't adopt an idea because of anyone else. I chose libertarianism because I've seen plenty of people in India without economic or social liberties, and I think that America has excellent potential to be a utopia for all free men, just like the Founding Fathers.

You seem alright dude, but than again i judge people on a individual level

As you should, thanks for being rational. I asked the question because I feel like a lot of Americans tend to lump non-American Indians into the same boat.

OP here, are you Indian? Also, I wish you and your wife a happy marriage and a fulfilling relationship :)

>What I'm saying is that we're moving towards a point of human conscious convergence.

I know this stupid "End of History" meme disproven everywhere on earth and only believed by deluded westerners and those still dumb enough to want to be part of that dying civilization. There's no convergence with the Muslim, the Chinese, the Hindu nationalist, and whatever the fuck is gonna come out of Africa. Rather, there are different group with different ways of life and philosophies, all of which actually clash with one another when put into practice. There is no reason to expect convergence in a situation in which there isn't an hegemon to impose a single rule on everyone, and such a hegemon doesn't exist today, and the likelihood of its existence will diminish as time goes on. The illusion of some kind of world wide convergence arose as a result of the fact that, post WWII, the only system in existence that seemed to be serious contender for world domination were both Western systems. Communism, on the one hand, a creation of Marx, some kind of European and capitalism, on the other, the product of the specific historical situation of European society, and England in particular.

For instance, when the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (kek) was ratified, the West still dominated the world through colonialism. It had the luxury of believing that its own idiotic, historically contingent right were actually "universal". Today, it would seem that most normie walk around with the background radiation of John Lennon's "Imagine" in their head, unaware that it's only a product of total, crushing, yet temporary and faltering, western hegemony backed by technological superiority and military power.

>Race hasn't got ANYTHING to do with human intelligence or other defining moral/mental characteristics.

That's an open question I don't really care about all that much.

Check out some John Gray. Some Pareto. Some Carl Schmitt. Some Toynbee.

There's a certain number of racists from /pol/ who are trying to get into lifting. They're the ones who start the race baiting threads.

They either reek of BO or reek of cologne there is no inbetween they also leer at women and generally act like creeps, but mostly its the stench.

>>Pretty up to date on latest pop culture and scientific trends
unnessecary

So did you guys know that guy was murdered?

Sikhs are in a different category they are bro tier.

>would our ethnicities even natter?

It has to. In fact, it matters right now. So you're Indian. Hey, no problem with that. My point isn't that Indian are bad, or blacks are bad or whatever. But is it more than nothing? Well yeah.

As an Indian, would you, for instance, support a ban or a substantial restriction on Indian immigration? Would a Latino support a restriction on Latino immigration? Would he support a vision of America as being very WASPy? Probably not. Why? Why don't the Muslim like it when we talk about banning Muslims from entering the west? (Something which every country should do, incidentally.)

Because someone that is part of identity X understand that, if he wants to be into country Y, he has to "believe" or advocate the idea that country Y is "open to all" and that is identity as an X is TOTALLY part of it. So you, as an Indian, are more or less stuck in a position where you are compelled, because of your identity, to argue that America and the west are actually and always have been or at least totally should be, super multicultural places welcoming of people such as yourself and possibly other because otherwise you'd effectively be arguing against your continued existence in the west, which is not something you want.

Your ideology in this regard directly flows from your identity. It has to be this otherwise you might as well be sticking a gun in your mouth or self deport to some other country.

Well, I happen to think that "that matters", that it's pretty relevant.

You shouldn't post identifying information of any kind. You don't know if the people you're talking to are actually insane.

Found your pic, mate

Because the FOBs are too stupid to realize that cologne is not interchangeable with deodorant.

Will do, thanks for the readings. It's always interesting to see the other side of the argument.

Lol, I'm actually Indian, but I can see why you're skeptical.

Honestly, got a sikh friend and he don't even stink. It's baffling how they are the same race, yet so different.

>It has to. In fact, it matters right now. So you're Indian. Hey, no problem with that. My point isn't that Indian are bad, or blacks are bad or whatever. But is it more than nothing? Well yeah.
Time to read on then!

>As an Indian, would you, for instance, support a ban or a substantial restriction on Indian immigration?
I already remarked on the outline for my answer beforehand: your frustration is at mixed couples who more often than not have whacko liberal ideals, similar to most Indians statistically living up to their stereotypes.

As we get into this discussion, I'm only asking you to remember that I have championed values over racial identities, and I have championed conservative values.

To answer directly: yes I would 100% support it. See pic - I and my wife live in Canada and I still bought a Trump shirt because I supported his message. (Too bad he betrayed his base in recent months.) I think we should only take in people who aren't a net loss to the state and who share basic common values (free speech, freedom of property, etc.) I'm not some hopscotching idiot who will pivot to the fable of "all cultures are beautiful" -- we would both agree that's a lie.

>Would a Latino support a restriction on Latino immigration? Would he support a vision of America as being very WASPy? Probably not. Why? Why don't the Muslim like it when we talk about banning Muslims from entering the west? (Something which every country should do, incidentally.)
To go back to what I was saying, I'm sure they exist if I do.

(continued)

(continued)

>So you, as an Indian, are more or less stuck in a position where you are compelled, because of your identity, to argue that America and the west are actually and always have been or at least totally should be, super multicultural places welcoming of people such as yourself and possibly other because otherwise you'd effectively be arguing against your continued existence in the west, which is not something you want.
>Your ideology in this regard directly flows from your identity. It has to be this otherwise you might as well be sticking a gun in your mouth or self deport to some other country.
You're wrong here. I don't support multiculturalism (as I expanded on in the prior reply) - and I justify my existence by 1. not being a cost to the state and 2. upholding the values that make the west great more than even westerners do. Want to test my values? Feel free to ask my stance on things.

>You shouldn't post identifying information of any kind. You don't know if the people you're talking to are actually insane.
Eh, doesn't matter. We're proud gun owners :D

You're ugly and not white, you stink and you're all disgusting sociopaths who fill science jobs with your shitty 3rd world reject diploma mill papers. Fuck off back to fucking asia, the U.S. is a country for whites.

Can you own guns in Canada?

As a very redpilled sandnigger ill tell you why.
Whites are inherently racist and its up to you as an individual to prove them wrong. I walk into a gym and get that “this guys probably here to eye rape the women” until i ATG 335.

Basically pajeets and sandnigs we... ON AVERAGE smell bad, are weak as fuck, eye rape women and are liberal (anti white). But we can escape that stereotype as a solo maverick from our people’s norms. It sucks but it is what it is. You probably still won’t get along because then they might be jelly that you outlift them since they already presume you’re capable or superior mentally (on average we are: ex ur engineer im a med student). Just fuck ‘em and do what your parents brought you to this country for: make use of the opportunity western countries possess. Or be like me and get urself a traditional qt3.14 from the east. Then you completely won’t give a fuck about what anyone thinks (these western rachets are walking toxicity- the brown girls too)

(PS: great feeling when you get eye fucked by girls of whatever race due to your physique/strength and you autistically ignore them)